4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 4th GEN!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 04:08 AM
Former Sponsor

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 4th GEN!

Hello everyone!!

I'm Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, for 2 years or so now a sponsor of Maxima.org. We've been making genuine leather shift boots, brake boots and armrest covers for Maxima's for almost 3 years now. We're known for great products and awesome customer service, so you WILL be happy if you decide to get one or more of our pieces.

Since it's been a long while since we posted any updates in the 4th gen section, I'd like to remind (particularly those who don't care to check the sponsor classifieds too often) who we are and what we do. Basically - shift boots, brake boots and armrest covers custom made for your cars!

WE HAVE 16 COLORS OF LEATHER AND OVER 20 COLORS OF THREAD AVAILABLE - NO EXTRA CHARGE WHICHEVER YOU CHOOSE!

Here are some pics. If you click them you'll go directly to our website in a new browser window.

Here's the pricing schedule for the 95-99 Maxima's:

Both boots & armrest cover (SAVE $30)
$100
Both boots (SAVE $20)
$60
Shift boot & armrest cover (SAVE $20)
$70
Shift boot ONLY
$40
Ebrake boot & armrest cover (SAVE $20)
$70
Ebrake boot ONLY
$40
Armrest cover ONLY
$50

Here's a 10% discount code, paste it into the order form to get 10% off immediately off all our advertised prices: 3KMGT5L3275.

Shipping is $6 to the US and Canada and you'll get them within 2 weeks (we ship from Europe) from ordering.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 04-20-2005, 05:01 AM

I can attest to their ebrake boot, its beautiful..
Old 04-20-2005, 05:08 AM

Real nice products good quality
Maciek u have any pics of the shift boot for short throw shifter
thanx
Old 04-20-2005, 05:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nismomax98
Real nice products good quality
Maciek u have any pics of the shift boot for short throw shifter
thanx
No, unfortunately... They look the same though, only shorter - so that you don't have excess leather around the shorter shifter.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i have pics if you like
Old 04-20-2005, 06:32 AM

can u post them
or send them to robocop866@hotmail.com
Old 04-20-2005, 06:39 AM

they are on my cardomain.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zack342
they are on my cardomain.
Can you post them here anyway? I went through all 10 of your cardomain pages and only caught like 3, none of them were really meaningful (to the point that I wasn't even sure they're from me, not from another vendor who uses vinyl not leather)?

Thank you in advance,
Maciek
Old 04-20-2005, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Can you post them here anyway? I went through all 10 of your cardomain pages and only caught like 3, none of them were really meaningful (to the point that I wasn't even sure they're from me, not from another vendor who uses vinyl not leather)?

Thank you in advance,
Maciek
your right they are not on there i will take some fresh pics and upload then later today. I had ordered all 3 boots from you (shift,ebrake and armrest cover) but only installed the armrest cover and shift boot then i lost the ebrake boot in my garage somewhere .
I am using the redline shift boot with a B&M STS and AE shift ****.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Maximoneypit

what shift **** is this?
Old 04-20-2005, 10:25 AM

just got mine in the mail... gonna install them later on today.. the quality is top notch!
Old 04-20-2005, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaConvert

what shift **** is this?
2001 AE ****
Old 04-26-2005, 06:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

Another beauty. This is a VIOLETY-BLUE and WHITE TWO TONE Mustang e-brake boot. It's a really nice color combination, as you can see! If you have a white or blue car with any interior accents in white or blue, this is would make a very nice upgrade:

Here's a current 10% discount code again: O353YN2Y9U0. This code is VALID UNTIL APRIL 30th.

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek
Old 05-06-2005, 07:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. And another new color combination we have delivered to a customer. This is a SIERRA/CREAM set (for a C5 Corvette actually) with SIERRA thread. I personally really like it, hope it appeals to you as well:

Here's a current 10% discount code again: H3XSR5404P5. This code is VALID UNTIL MAY 15TH!

Maciek
Old 06-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. Here are two very interesting two-tone color combinations. There are two pictures for each, first one with flash, second one - without it.

BLACK/CREAM

VIOLETY BLUE/CREAM

Here's a current 10% discount code again: 3GBM5484YW2. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 15TH!

Maciek
Old 06-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

We'd like to present another new two-tone color combination. This one is particularly dear to our hearts, seeing as red and white are the colors of the flag of Poland, where we spend a LOT of our time on RedlineGoods' production and shipping.

Which gives us an idea we'd like to follow to make a shift boot in the color of the US flag... Maybe red/white two-tone with a LOT of blue stitching... ?

Here's another 10% discount code: 3JA5489HIN0. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

Maciek
Old 06-23-2005, 07:12 AM

I went to Poland last August with my gf...great time...ALso I have an ebrake boot from you guys...great product!
Old 07-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Our REGULAR MANUAL shift boot installed on an automatic:

And a discussion on Maxima.org about the pros and cons of it: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....27#post4145927

ENJOY!
Maciek
Old 07-11-2005, 05:28 PM

nice leather, but the armrest i got doesn't fit like the one in that picture (i really didn't want to go through the hassle of mailing it back). it was hell getting it to fit. Also, I don't get why the ebrake boot is like 10 sizes too large and covers almost the whole handle. if you can live with that, the quality of the material is superb.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by skeelo34
nice leather, but the armrest i got doesn't fit like the one in that picture (i really didn't want to go through the hassle of mailing it back). it was hell getting it to fit. Also, I don't get why the ebrake boot is like 10 sizes too large and covers almost the whole handle. if you can live with that, the quality of the material is superb.
Hi,

the ebrake boot's top opening is made for the stock handles, which are the right size to keep the boot from sliding over the handle to cover more of it than needed. I suppose you have an aftermarket handle which is thinner and the top of the ebrake boot is loose?

Maciek
Old 07-11-2005, 11:30 PM
wants the ads to die

Any possibility for a coupon good during this month? I might be biting within a week.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

To show off how up to the times we are here is a picture of our VERY custom work done for a 05GT: a custom made ebrake boot and an automatic transmission shift boot. None of these were available before we designed them!

The colors are charcoal and black leathers with red stitching. The picture kind of shows the difference between

Here's another 10% discount code: 35KU5N66TV0. This code is VALID UNTIL JULY 20TH!

Maciek
Old 07-13-2005, 03:58 PM

How is the ebrake boot hole made for stock sizes? the hole is way too big. It's very apparent in most pictures. The leather is not supposed to slide up the whole handle. I have a stock one, and the fit is not like stock. Its pretty annoying because the leather slides up and down the handle.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by skeelo34
How is the ebrake boot hole made for stock sizes? the hole is way too big. It's very apparent in most pictures. The leather is not supposed to slide up the whole handle. I have a stock one, and the fit is not like stock. Its pretty annoying because the leather slides up and down the handle.
It's made for stock sizes because it's a direct replica of the stock boot.

We have received an armrest for the 95-96, it appears it's different than 97-99 we had before.

Send us your stuff back and we'll 1) check the ebrake boot for you and if it was cut wrong, we'll replace it and 2) replace the armrest with the 95-96 one.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 07-27-2005, 06:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

we have a new offer for everyone! This time, no discount code BUT we hope that what we're going to offer here is EVEN BETTER!

We have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Another inspirational picture of our customer's setup. It's a Mustang 05GT shift boot in two version of RED and BLACK two-tone with QUADRUPLE thread: CONTRASTING (red stitch on black panels and black stitch on red ones) and an additional row of outside SILVER thread. It's a great combo for that car, which is a red 05GT with aluminum accents in it's normally black interior. The leather ties the dominant interior color together with the exterior, and the thread matches the aluminum accents.

The first version is left side black, right side red, the second one is alternating.

Maciek
Old 08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

again, no discount code this time, but just to remind you, our SUMMER SPECIAl is still on! WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now! Just in case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special. But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Do you like our products? Do you think we do a great job? Do YOUR FRIENDS like our products (after you've shown them our website)? Well, why not MAKE SOME MONEY on such referrals? We have a VERY GENEROUS OFFER for you: BECOME A REDLINEGOODS AFFILIATE, put the affiliate links we'll provide on your website (even your CarDomain or forum signature - we're OK with all that) and:

1. Make 10% on all sales made by your visitors or make 5% and give them a 5% discount!
2. Get a commission on ALL their future purchases for up to 5 years!
3. You can use the affiliate program to buy for your own use!

More info on the affiliate program here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/affiliate.shtm

Now, on to some pictures!

This one is MEAN - it's like taking JDM to the next level. I personally LOVE it!!

And, in case you wondered whatever happened to the shiftboot pictures on my terrace in our previous post, here it is where it belongs, in a georgeous '05 Mustang:

Take good care,
Maciek
Old 08-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

You may remember the black/red two-tone with quadruple contrasting and silver threads we have posted pictures of previously. We've added a matching ebrake boot to it and both those boots together look AWESOME! Just look:

Maciek
Old 08-14-2005, 08:46 PM
living out of a maxima...

bump for a great product... I have the shift boot, e-brake boot and armrest cover and would recommend them to anyone
Old 08-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50.

That special WILL EXPIRE at the end of August - we have already decided that and it's definite. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now - but only if you do it by August 31st!

Here's a color combination we have found particularly cool for those who have tan-ish interiors. This is a black/sierra two-tone with silver thread. The black will match the wheel (and any other black pieces of your interior, and let's face it, we all have some black in our interiors), the sierra will match the tan-ish accents of the interior and the silver will match any aluminum parts (shift ****, perhaps) you have added... Replace sierra with whatever color theme you have going in your interior, and it's a perfect color set!!

Maciek
Old 08-24-2005, 11:55 AM
VK56 Inside

Would it be possible for Redline to make covers for the door inserts?

Old 08-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dubbya
Would it be possible for Redline to make covers for the door inserts?
We've been discussing that with somebody from the forum already, I believe a st was supposed to have been mailed to us for wrapping recently... I hope that person posts here to tell us if they mailed it...

Maciek
Old 08-24-2005, 01:53 PM
VK56 Inside

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
We've been discussing that with somebody from the forum already, I believe a st was supposed to have been mailed to us for wrapping recently... I hope that person posts here to tell us if they mailed it...

Maciek

Very cool! Any ideas on pricing?
Old 08-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dubbya
Very cool! Any ideas on pricing?
Not until I have them in my hand. Or at least know the rough dimensions.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 08-24-2005, 03:05 PM
VK56 Inside

Let me know if the other guy falls through on getting the inserts for you. I think I can help you out.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone!

We have decided to add VINYL DECALS to each order. Everybody who orders, will receive two of them. One is colored, the other - grayscale. Use them as you like, but if you decide to put them up on your car, we'd be honored.

THEY ARE 100% FREE OF CHARGE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE ADDITION OF THOSE DECALS AT ALL!

Here's what they look like. First the colored one:

And the black/white one, on two different cars:

Here's a wider angle shot to show the rough size (it's 7 1/8 by 4 3/4 by the way):

I didn't really stick it well, you can see the transparent backing... Obviously with more time and patience you can do a much better job.

Following the information you received before, we have cancelled the summer special. That's right, no more free shipping! But I wouldn't be myself if I posted this without a discount code now, would I? So, here's one for your ordering pleasure!

KE3572B3KI6 - valid until midnight on September 12th!

Oh, and what to do if you would really want the decals, but you've ordered our products already? Well, we WILL GIVE YOU A FREE SET OF DECALS, all we need to charge is shipping ($6). Just click here to order:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm?product=decals

Maciek
Old 09-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

I was actually surprised when I saw these after I picked them up from my seamstress. It looks awesome in my opinion - much better than I expected it to.

This is SIERRA/BROWN two-tone and I believe it would be a great match for those interiors that have wood or woodgrain inserts. Replace sierra with black or charcoal (whatever will match your seats) and if you have wood inserts, the boots are going to really enhance the wood theme!

Here's the code. Valid until the end of September!

357K2V9H0JO

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 09-26-2005, 11:30 PM

These are very nice....What color do you recommend for a green exterior, tan interior 95 max auto?
Old 09-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Scott LaRock
These are very nice....What color do you recommend for a green exterior, tan interior 95 max auto?
The tan interior on the Max is a problem, it's a very strange color (the center console at least) and we've never been able to find any leather to match it. I think black leather with tan and green quadruple stitching could look good.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:19 PM
I Broke OT

I am at school right now and my car is about 1500 miles away. I won't be heading home until around Thanksgiving. I saw that the discount code is only good for a few more days. Is there any way we can work something out? I am interested in the two boots for sure, and possibly the armrest.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:25 PM
is craving Bojangles

i can also attest for the quality of these boots and products. ive had mine on for over a year and their quality is still superior. although direct compliments to the boots are rare, i do get a lot of compliments about the overall niceness of the cars interior which i feel wouldnt be the same without these boots.

for those wondering about a good color combo- i have a black car with tan leather interior and i got black leather with tan stitching. i threw on a black momo leather shift **** and now my interior looks like it came straight from the factory. couldnt be happier

Quick Reply: RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 4th GEN!