4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

NJ NEW Stillen Y-Pipe. RARE and OUT OF PRODUCTION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013 | 04:58 PM

NEW Stillen Y-Pipe. RARE and OUT OF PRODUCTION!!!

I'm selling a brand NEW Stillen y-pipe.
Stillen used to make these awesome y-pipes back in the day, they're
out of production now, so this is an extremely rare find, especially considering that it is brand spanking new, in original packaging. Anything Stillen makes is
top notch and quality and this certainly is as well.

I already have a y on my car, so don't need this.
$260 FIRM, located in Northern NJ.

Name:  st1_zps1ae57bbe.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  67.7 KB

Name:  st2_zps3983f792.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  67.4 KB

Last edited by eddie982; 09-22-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2013 | 07:53 PM

Got one myself awesome product. GLWS man
Old 09-22-2013 | 09:12 PM

Where's the "this product is not intended for highway use and for illegal racing" plaque?

Good luck with sale man. I myself have the rarest of the rare... 1st generation equal length Stillen Y pipe.
Old 09-22-2013 | 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by SandyMax96
Where's the "this product is not intended for highway use and for illegal racing" plaque?

Good luck with sale man. I myself have the rarest of the rare... 1st generation equal length Stillen Y pipe.
Thanks

Last edited by eddie982; 09-23-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-23-2013 | 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by eddie982
Thanks and guess what I bought that too- first gen stillen y with equal length collectors and that is def. not for sale
Same here... I won't ever let that ish go..... Funny story behind it.... I bought mine at the jy..... for literally, dirt cheap.....
Old 09-25-2013 | 12:19 PM

Same here... I won't ever let that ish go..... Funny story behind it.... I bought mine at the jy..... for literally, dirt cheap.....
Wow, lucky you.

TTT
Old 09-26-2013 | 04:05 PM

Fits both federal spec and cali specs cars i assume?

Will you ship?
Old 09-26-2013 | 07:15 PM

yes it fits both cali and fed, i'm not sure if i can ship it, gimme a few days, i'll post it here.
Old 09-27-2013 | 06:17 AM

Let me know if you can ship. If you can I will take it.

also I can provided a pre paid shipping label. Just find a box to ship it in. Going to Virginia.

Last edited by Shift_Max; 09-27-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 09-28-2013 | 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Shift_Max
Let me know if you can ship. If you can I will take it.

also I can provided a pre paid shipping label. Just find a box to ship it in. Going to Virginia.
pm'd
Old 09-28-2013 | 07:25 PM

Pm sent back
Old 09-28-2013 | 07:28 PM

Don't mean to clutter your FS thread up eddie, but do you get that "Stillen flex section" rasp all Stillens get?
Old 09-30-2013 | 03:05 PM

BUMP TTT
I'm surprised that something as rare and awesome as this hasn't been snagged yet! You guys dissapoint me.
Old 09-30-2013 | 03:16 PM

BUMP TTT
I'm surprised that something as rare and awesome as this hasn't been snagged yet! You guys dissapoint me.
Patience man... Somebody will find this rarity and snag it up when the time comes.... Kinda how I'm waiting for somebody to come along and snag my Rare TS ECU....
Old 09-30-2013 | 06:16 PM

Patience man... Somebody will find this rarity and snag it up when the time comes.... Kinda how I'm waiting for somebody to come along and snag my Rare TS ECU....
I just happen to hate waiting more than most people, even though i am a very patient person. I possess it, but prefer not having to be resorted to use it.
See in this case, if i didn't have this piece and i saw it in classifieds and i didn't have the money to buy it, guess what i'll do? I'll borrow money to buy it, and that is exactly how i got it in the first place
Old 10-01-2013 | 03:14 AM

I am going to go ahead and be that guy.

Its rare and has a big name to it, that's about the only thing special to this Y-Pipe. I think everyone that has had the money for a Y-pipe realized that, went to ebay and brought the warpspeed for $20 cheaper shipped.

This item is only going to sell to some stillen junkie thatll appreciate it because on an objective view, this isn't any more special than a new warpspeed.

Btw, I've owned 2 stillens and one warpspeed in my life time. Just throwing that out there.

Glws, and enjoy the cruel reality bump.
Old 10-01-2013 | 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by aackshun

Its rare and has a big name to it, that's about the only thing special to this Y-Pipe. I think everyone that has had the money for a Y-pipe realized that, went to ebay and brought the warpspeed for $20 cheaper shipped.

This item is only going to sell to some stillen junkie thatll appreciate it because on an objective view, this isn't any more special than a new warpspeed.

Btw, I've owned 2 stillens and one warpspeed in my life time. Just throwing that out there.

Well said... unless its the 1st gen equal length pipe lol
Old 10-01-2013 | 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by aackshun

I used to respect you, didn't think you'd start pissing on threads. SMH.
Old 10-01-2013 | 07:09 AM

Pm sent again.
Old 10-01-2013 | 02:33 PM

Sold to me....
Old 10-01-2013 | 02:40 PM

"I am going to go ahead and be that guy."

You need to be the guy who needs to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Your opinion is not a fact.

"Its rare and has a big name to it, that's about the only thing special to this Y-Pipe. I think everyone that has had the money for a Y-pipe realized that, went to ebay and brought the warpspeed for $20 cheaper shipped."

What's special about this y-pipe is that it's made by a very reputable company that has a reputation for high quality parts. They don't just churn out a product to make a quick buck.
You must have some special psychic ability if you somehow happened to know that everyone that's had the money to buy it went and bought a warpspeed! Wow brother, with that kind of ability, i wonder what you're doing wasting your time on this forum?

"This item is only going to sell to some stillen junkie thatll appreciate it because on an objective view, this isn't any more special than a new warpspeed.
Btw, I've owned 2 stillens and one warpspeed in my life time. Just throwing that out there."

Once again, you must be some new age Nostradamus that can predict the future, if you can state that so definitively. Please use your extraordinary ability in more meaningful ways.
Btw- I'll ask the guy who i just sold it to if he is a Stillen junkie.
I never said that this is the most awesome, and absolute best y-pipe that was ever made for a 4th gen. It may be just as good as a warpspeed or better or not.
Your opinion is just that- an opinion. Don't try to confuse people into thinking that your opinions are fact. Until you can show us dynos of this along with other y-pipes, there is no saying which one is better.
Your experience with any product, at the end of the day is just an opinion.

"Glws, and enjoy the cruel reality bump."

The only thing cruel here were your intentions, inadvertent as they may have been.
Old 10-01-2013 | 02:43 PM

"I am going to go ahead and be that guy." You need to be the guy who needs to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Your opinion is not a fact. "Its rare and has a big name to it, that's about the only thing special to this Y-Pipe. I think everyone that has had the money for a Y-pipe realized that, went to ebay and brought the warpspeed for $20 cheaper shipped." What's special about this y-pipe is that it's made by a very reputable company that has a reputation for high quality parts. They don't just churn out a product to make a quick buck. You must have some special psychic ability if you somehow happened to know that everyone that's had the money to buy it went and bought a warpspeed! Wow brother, with that kind of ability, i wonder what you're doing wasting your time on this forum? "This item is only going to sell to some stillen junkie thatll appreciate it because on an objective view, this isn't any more special than a new warpspeed. Btw, I've owned 2 stillens and one warpspeed in my life time. Just throwing that out there." Once again, you must be some new age Nostradamus that can predict the future, if you can state that so definitively. Please use your extraordinary ability in more meaningful ways. Btw- I'll ask the guy who i just sold it to if he is a Stillen junkie. I never said that this is the most awesome, and absolute best y-pipe that was ever made for a 4th gen. It may be just as good as a warpspeed or better or not. Your opinion is just that- an opinion. Don't try to confuse people into thinking that your opinions are fact. Until you can show us dynos of this along with other y-pipes, there is no saying which one is better. Your experience with any product, at the end of the day is just an opinion. "Glws, and enjoy the cruel reality bump." The only thing cruel here were your intentions, inadvertent as they may have been.
Old 10-01-2013 | 03:26 PM

I'm very glad it sold Eddie. Don't let aackshun get to ya. Like you said, it's a matter of opinion. I bought a generic y pipe to begin with and later upgraded to the Stillen. The proof is in the reliability. I'm not saying it's indestructible since everything is subjectable to wear and tear, but the craftsmanship and quality that goes into a Stillen is better than that of eBay, warpspeed, budget or any other. Just like how cattman and obx have made their products high quality and durable, and more importantly backed by their reputation on the track, at events and so on. If I ever had to buy another y pipe it would most likely be name brand. The phrase, "You gotta pay to play" comes to mind whenever you purchase an item that you want to live up to ones expectations. My friend made that very clear whenever I would purchase budget products and not name brand. Again, it's up to everyone to make their own opinion over what they buy, make, or whatever. That's all that's coming from him. His opinion. I don't think he shoul have talked down on your post, especially if it's a post where you were making a sale.

Again man, congrats on making another max member very happy ok a quality made an reputable y pipe!
Old 10-01-2013 | 03:43 PM

I'm very glad it sold Eddie. Don't let aackshun get to ya. Like you said, it's a matter of opinion. I bought a generic y pipe to begin with and later upgraded to the Stillen. The proof is in the reliability. I'm not saying it's indestructible since everything is subjectable to wear and tear, but the craftsmanship and quality that goes into a Stillen is better than that of eBay, warpspeed, budget or any other. Just like how cattman and obx have made their products high quality and durable, and more importantly backed by their reputation on the track, at events and so on. If I ever had to buy another y pipe it would most likely be name brand. The phrase, "You gotta pay to play" comes to mind whenever you purchase an item that you want to live up to ones expectations. My friend made that very clear whenever I would purchase budget products and not name brand. Again, it's up to everyone to make their own opinion over what they buy, make, or whatever. That's all that's coming from him. His opinion. I don't think he shoul have talked down on your post, especially if it's a post where you were making a sale.

Again man, congrats on making another max member very happy ok a quality made an reputable y pipe!
Thanks man. I'm glad that this y-pipe is going to a good home
Lock it up mods.

Last edited by eddie982; 10-01-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2013 | 04:24 PM
Administrator

Aackshun, you know better than to crap on someone's FS ad

we are done here...