4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

NY WTB 95/96 fog stalk, couple interior parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

WTB 95/96 fog stalk, couple interior parts

Whats up guys. Im looking to buy a foglight stalk, must be 95/96 as 97-99 years are a different design. Must be in perfect working condition, no blemishes/fading or any of that sort.

Also looking to buy a clock unit, and the vents that sit directly above it. Must be black, no scratches/chips/blemishes of any kind, basically "like new" condition. Possibly looking for a manual climate control unit as well if the price is right, same conditions listed above etc etc. Really important that these items are not damaged or blemished in any way - if they are i will have to return them and no one wants to play those silly games lol.

Finally - if anyone has "like new" oem floormats for sale, or knows where to buy them or something extremely similar - im looking for those as well. I think thats about it.

Please contact me with pics and your prices if you have any of these items available. Paypal ready

Best way to reach me is by text @
1 sixthreeone255ninefivesevfive

If i dont respond right away im not ignoring you just probably at work or school. Look forward to hearing from you!
Old 09-09-2017, 06:40 PM

Auto climate

I got a 95-96 auto climate in black 25 plus shipping
Old 09-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by SHIFT_maxboost
I got a 95-96 auto climate in black 25 plus shipping
Sounds like a great price but unfortunately I am looking for the manual climate control, not automatic. Heres a pic off google of what pieces im looking for:

Everything above the headunit (climate control + clock/vent). Apparently i forgot that the clock and vent are a single piece - i guess that doesnt change much since i needed both anyways.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:59 PM

If you still need a headlight switch i have one. In my 96 se thatbim parting out soon