4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

d*mn little kids!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 08:07 PM

d*mn little kids!!!!

there is this really anoying neighbor that always comes over to play with my sister and cousin. well my max magically has 8 dents in it, and a h*ll of a lot of scratches (kinda like handle bars of a bike ) well my cousin and my sister say they have seen the kid scratch up the car before with his bike
should i tell his parents and make them pay for the damage, or just f*ck up the bike??
Old 07-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If you're serious about "f*cking up his bike" then I feel really sorry for you.

Maybe you should talk to his parents and ask them nicely to tell their son about being careful around other people's property before resorting to drastic measures such as asking them to pay for damages.
Old 07-10-2002, 08:16 PM

well i wasnt really gonna "f*ck up his bike, it was a joke, but i the thing is i am only 16 and my car looks like crap now with all those dents and scratches, so i am kinda past the "please tell him to stay away stage" i dunno, i dont want to be a d*ck tho, his parents are real nice. what would you guys do?
Old 07-10-2002, 08:22 PM

Originally posted by clee130
Maybe you should talk to his parents and ask them nicely to tell their son about being careful around other people's property before resorting to drastic measures such as asking them to pay for damages. [/B]

Sounds like a winning plan~!!!!
Old 07-10-2002, 08:32 PM

One of my customers relatives caught his neighbors' kids throwing rocks at his car. He went over to ask nicely if they would pay to have the dents removed. They told him to go f**k himself, and then when he left their front porch with his head hanging low, they sent they're older son and his friends to chase him down and beat the sh!% out of him. He then called his cousin from the hospital, (they really kicked his a$$), and told his cuz' what happened. His cousin grabbed some friends and went over there.
His cousin stepped on the people's front porch and outta no where, the front door swings open and the father blasts him in the chest w/ a sawed-off shotgun twice, killing him and then fires a few handgun rounds at the guys he brought with him, wounding one in the upper chest.
The problem is, the kid who originally went to the parents house to ask for retribution, has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder because it's his fault that his cousin went to their house and got shot.
That's f'ed up, huh?

Not that this will happen to you, but I thought I'd share with the class
Old 07-10-2002, 08:36 PM

so thats what all that racket was last night
Old 07-10-2002, 08:37 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

that's ****ed up
Old 07-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by NickStam
that's ****ed up
VERY ****ed up. Man!
Old 07-10-2002, 08:45 PM

yikez

thats one ****ed up story dude, guess thats what you get for living in the ghetto or next to some dirty rednecks. If i were in that situation, I would probably go tell the parents, and if they gave me **** about it I would do a bunch of stuff to get the neighbor hood hating them and eventually they might move out.... or you could always **** up his bike , seriously though, its a sensitive subject specially if they are cool people, cuz you know the little kid will deny it and his parents will believe him the trick is to get them to believe you. Got any hard evidence i.e photo's of him scratching your car etc? your little sisters at witnesses is not very full-proof since you could get em to say anything for a lolly pop
Old 07-10-2002, 09:19 PM
U wanna try me young boy?

The only homicide charge I can see there is if the beaten-up kid said; "Hey cuz, go round there with some guys and f*ck them up." If, during that felony someone got killed then anyone involved in the crime could be charged with the death. Conspiracy to Murder is pretty harsh, and would require them to prove that the cuz and the kid discusses killng the parents. I would think the charge would be involuntary manslaughter.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:41 PM

Go over with your parents and explain them the situation. Ask for payment to fix the damages and if all else fails take them to court. Also, install a real or a bogey camera in your driveway. If and only if all else fails take the kids bike and shove it through your neighbor's car windsheild. If they come to question you about it tell them you have no idea what happened and smile nicely as you shut the door in his face. (If voilence erupts kindly call the police and have him arrested)
Old 07-10-2002, 09:45 PM

you definately have a lawsuit going on. your not a dic but you ahve the right to have your car repaired why leave it?
Old 07-10-2002, 09:52 PM
syc

the way I'll do it is to get a cam first. record what your neighbor do to your car. Then go ask them to pay withour showing them the video. if they don't want to, CALL THE POLICE AND THEN SUE THEM.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:56 PM

Originally posted by mbnickel
One of my customers relatives caught his neighbors' kids throwing rocks at his car. He went over to ask nicely if they would pay to have the dents removed. They told him to go f**k himself, and then when he left their front porch with his head hanging low, they sent they're older son and his friends to chase him down and beat the sh!% out of him. He then called his cousin from the hospital, (they really kicked his a$$), and told his cuz' what happened. His cousin grabbed some friends and went over there.
His cousin stepped on the people's front porch and outta no where, the front door swings open and the father blasts him in the chest w/ a sawed-off shotgun twice, killing him and then fires a few handgun rounds at the guys he brought with him, wounding one in the upper chest.
The problem is, the kid who originally went to the parents house to ask for retribution, has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder because it's his fault that his cousin went to their house and got shot.
That's f'ed up, huh?

Yeah right. Cute story though.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:13 PM

Shutup Pervis .. no need to be overly cynical .. you have no idea if it's true or not and if it is I hope you feel stupid.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:25 PM

MEET his PARENTS
Old 07-10-2002, 10:31 PM

Originally posted by Pervis Anathema

Alright you pr!(k, I've spent the last twenty minutes searching for a link to the f**king story with the Indianapolis Star/News. I hate it when f**kers like you call people out just because you have nothing better to do. I will call my customer tomorrow morning, get her nephews name and run a search to find a link so you can see that I'm not making it up.
I hate being called a liar by someone like you.
Give me till tomorrow night, and I'll give you a reason to apoligize to everyone on the .org for being a rude pr!ck!!!
Old 07-10-2002, 10:45 PM
Carpe Diem....

That's f'ed up, huh?

If the guy has a somewhat decent lawyer, he'll get off, unless the guy is black and the judge is a flat out racist. Thje guy's lawyer should easily be able to show that him telling his cousin was not a signal or message for retaliation. He will probably get a slap on the rest hopefully.

Old 07-10-2002, 11:15 PM

you should definatly tell there parents and get money from it they messed up you car and the owe now

97BLKMAXSE
Old 07-11-2002, 05:20 AM

Alright you pr!(k, I've spent the last twenty minutes searching for a link to the f**king story with the Indianapolis Star/News. I hate it when f**kers like you call people out just because you have nothing better to do. I will call my customer tomorrow morning, get her nephews name and run a search to find a link so you can see that I'm not making it up.
I hate being called a liar by someone like you.
Give me till tomorrow night, and I'll give you a reason to apoligize to everyone on the .org for being a rude pr!ck!!!
Don't burst a blood vessel.

Also, you don't need to swear so much. It doesn't have a place on this board. I know you are new and probably didn't know any better. Just keep it mind for next time. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked because of your immaturity.
Old 07-11-2002, 05:34 AM

Originally posted by DFord97
Shutup Pervis .. no need to be overly cynical .. you have no idea if it's true or not and if it is I hope you feel stupid.
17 year old. So young, yet so full of anger. Have you considered professional counseling?
Old 07-11-2002, 05:49 AM

Don't burst a blood vessel.

Also, you don't need to swear so much. It doesn't have a place on this board. I know you are new and probably didn't know any better. Just keep it mind for next time. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked because of your immaturity.
You're right. I apoligize for my outburst. I HAVE noticed that this board doesn't accept too many swear words, so I will edit my original post.
However, the story I talk about, (albeit not the original topic of this thread), is very true. When my customer came in to see me with tears in her eyes and looking like she had been up for three days w/o sleep, she made a believer out of me. I had checked the newspaper from a few days prior, (because things like that have a tendency to make you curious about the rest of the story), and read about the case. I may have the charges wrong, it may very well be manslaughter, or murder or whatever, but I will post a new thread in regards to this, so that anyone who IS intersted in knowing the rest of the story can see with their own eyes.
Old 07-11-2002, 05:55 AM

You're right. I apoligize for my outburst. I HAVE noticed that this board doesn't accept too many swear words, so I will edit my original post.
However, the story I talk about, (albeit not the original topic of this thread), is very true. When my customer came in to see me with tears in her eyes and looking like she had been up for three days w/o sleep, she made a believer out of me. I had checked the newspaper from a few days prior, (because things like that have a tendency to make you curious about the rest of the story), and read about the case. I may have the charges wrong, it may very well be manslaughter, or murder or whatever, but I will post a new thread in regards to this, so that anyone who IS intersted in knowing the rest of the story can see with their own eyes.
That's cool. I believe you. For what its worth, I just searched the Indianapolis Star archives and couldn't find anything. I would imagine that is b/c it only goes back 30 days.

In todays violent and vengeful society, I have no doubt that something like that could happen.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:05 AM

my suggestion is to go with your parents over and explain that you don't want the children near the car. If you feel like being brave, ask them to pay for the damage (talk to your parents about this first), but kids are kids (could care less - they don't understand), so my other suggestion is to get a car cover and park the car in a place where they won't have the ability to scrape it up.

Explain it to the kids like the car is a really big doll that you need to keep looking nice LOL.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:13 AM

Thought I was the only one.
Old 07-11-2002, 10:03 AM

If the parents are cool, just go talk to them. Bring your parents over with them. Gauge their reaction, and mention that you dont know how you'll be able to pay for the damages. If theyre diks and tell you "little johnny would never do something like that", run over the kids bike a few times with your max, even if it means a few more scratches (and take pics for us)

shaz
Old 07-11-2002, 10:22 AM

thats sum scary **** - dam.........i think you should tell his parents about the dents and then once they give the OK, take the air ouuta the kids tires

That's f'ed up, huh?

Old 07-11-2002, 10:58 AM
living out of a maxima...

just cut to the chase and break the little kids knee caps.
Old 07-11-2002, 11:07 AM
pjalst

Originally posted by DTR Maxima
well i wasnt really gonna "f*ck up his bike, it was a joke, but i the thing is i am only 16 and my car looks like crap now with all those dents and scratches, so i am kinda past the "please tell him to stay away stage" i dunno, i dont want to be a d*ck tho, his parents are real nice. what would you guys do?
Give him two flats, that will give you a couple of days to decide what to do

Old 07-11-2002, 11:19 AM
JsL

For sure, talk to your parents about this and what to do. Don't handle things yourself. I'm 19, and 3 years ago, I think I would have let anger motivate my decisions, so don't do that. You will see in these few years that your parents are always there for you. Sorry to be all sentimental and stuff, but its true! You are 16, you drive a MAX, be happy. High School is so tight with a car man, you will see in the coming years .
Old 07-11-2002, 11:23 AM
living out of a maxima...

Originally posted by JsL
For sure, talk to your parents about this and what to do. Don't handle things yourself. I'm 19, and 3 years ago, I think I would have let anger motivate my decisions, so don't do that. You will see in these few years that your parents are always there for you. Sorry to be all sentimental and stuff, but its true! You are 16, you drive a MAX, be happy. High School is so tight with a car man, you will see in the coming years .
Yea, you've got that right. Also people tend to respect people's parents much more than they will respect a 19 year old. Messed up, but true.
Old 07-11-2002, 11:34 AM

hey thanks a lot guys, i was actually gonna go overthere my self, and i have a short temper too but im just gonna talk it out with my parents first and see what they think we should do. it just ****es me off that a 9 year old kid who is best friends with sister and a neighbor does all that to my car and doesnt tell me he messed it up.

thanks you so much guys
Old 07-11-2002, 11:43 AM

I can sympathize with DTR maxima when I had my 97 Ram SS/T Emerald Green with silver stripes I was working out of town and had parked next to a 4 door yukon and came out to goto lunch and the yukon was gone and there was a dent in my truck with white yukon paint on my truck, if I had of found the yukon in the parking lot at this place where they worked I would have ran a key down the side as it is easy to hold a key out and just walk next to a vehicle.
Old 07-11-2002, 11:44 AM
pmg

If they won't pay for damage their kid obviously did, their complete *******es. I would gladly pay for any damage my kid did to anyone's vehicle. Actually I would insist on it.
Old 07-11-2002, 12:13 PM

hey man first thing you should have done when your sister and cousin told you he might have scratched it up with his bike is go straight to his parents
Old 07-11-2002, 12:19 PM

GIve little man 10 dollars and some Pokemon Cards and say stay away you won't have to worry about this anymore.
Old 07-11-2002, 12:22 PM

Re: d*mn little kids!!!!

Yeah you shold just talk to the parents, it's bullsh!t when people mess with other peoples things, but you can't just retaliate on a little kid like that. like last night when I was driving home from work someone shot a paintball at my door, I was ****ed, but it was late at night I wasn't gonna chase down some idiot. I just washed it off in the morning.
Old 07-11-2002, 12:57 PM

Originally posted by pmg
If they won't pay for damage their kid obviously did, their complete *******es. I would gladly pay for any damage my kid did to anyone's vehicle. Actually I would insist on it.
...spoken like a true gentleman - I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:00 PM

you should have an extra key just for keying cars. I have The Club key on the same ring, and it has a double use But i only use it in certain situations when other cars **** the ****ing **** out of me.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:03 PM

kids will probably listen better than adults...... You should see what my NEIGHBORS have done to my car ha ha. Frickin' dings.

Quick Reply: d*mn little kids!!!!