4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 09:51 PM

Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

They marked the wrong fine down can this lead to a drop charge possibly? thanks
Old 07-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Originally posted by madmax97
You plead not guilty. State why. Your ticket should be dropped. Likely, the officer will not show for this violation as well.
Old 07-11-2002, 02:16 PM

Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Who cares ist just a fix-it ticket. Show any cop on the street and he'll sign it off, then pay the ten bucks. It's a lot less hassle then going to court for it, if you even can go to court for a fix it.
Old 07-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Originally posted by SupermaxGxe

Who cares ist just a fix-it ticket. Show any cop on the street and he'll sign it off, then pay the ten bucks. It's a lot less hassle then going to court for it, if you even can go to court for a fix it.
What state are you in?!?
Old 07-11-2002, 04:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Ok heres whole story i got pulled over by A hole troops and got tint and license plate cover ticket. I didnt go to court rather just mailed it in...now i got a paper that would drop charges but only for the tint none for the license plate so just mailed it in but the bill states the charge was for no front plate but its wrong so you think i can get outa of it for there mistake and i did remove the platic covers..im in new york
Old 07-11-2002, 06:37 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: Re: Re: Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

Ok heres whole story i got pulled over by A hole troops and got tint and license plate cover ticket. I didnt go to court rather just mailed it in...now i got a paper that would drop charges but only for the tint none for the license plate so just mailed it in but the bill states the charge was for no front plate but its wrong so you think i can get outa of it for there mistake and i did remove the platic covers..im in new york
wtf, u need a plastic cover for it?? are u talkin about the license plate frame??

sorry im a bit confused
Old 07-11-2002, 06:59 PM
no more maxima...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Got a ticket for license plate cover but on bill says no license plate...

You need to speak better english.