4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 02:00 PM

PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Hey can someone do me a favor of photoshopping the Sarona rear bumper and the new Maxximum Tunning Type-S front bumper, preferably a 98 or any 4th gen available. I was just wondering how that would look 2gether. Much obliged if some would/could do it for me. THANKS
Old 09-03-2002, 01:13 PM

Re: PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Don't do it for this guy. He ripped me off by taking my money and not sending fog lights.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Re: Re: PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Originally posted by Str8ridin
Don't do it for this guy. He ripped me off by taking my money and not sending fog lights.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:20 PM
Sports Button FTW

yo Vudoo, no one will be doing you ANY favors until you do the right thing. In fact, your days are numbered. I recommend you make str8ridin a very happy man really soon. We can get your info very easily and put this into legal terms. Trust me, you won't be the first
Old 09-03-2002, 01:25 PM

Re: Re: Re: PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Originally posted by meccanoble

yo Vudoo, no one will be doing you ANY favors until you do the right thing. In fact, your days are numbered. I recommend you make str8ridin a very happy man really soon. We can get your info very easily and put this into legal terms. Trust me, you won't be the first
So true, my man, so true. I have your name and address and can easily produce a phone number. A refund of my money is due, or a list of many many more expenses will be sent from a lawyer to you.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Try Yahoo.com people search...it is VERY effective! I have found info on people for work there.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:52 PM

Talk about an eye-for-an-eye!! I LOVE IT!!!! Restitution is definately in order for Str8ridin
Old 09-03-2002, 04:37 PM

nail this muthaeffin rice boy! he deserves to do hard time We can't allow these a$$holes on the .orgy anymore, time to kick him out, and make him join a civic board where he belongs!
Old 09-03-2002, 09:15 PM
Banned

Originally posted by meccanoble

What all CAN you do? Some little punk (baby_boy21) still owes me $40 from a purchase I made last December. I've filed a few complaints online, but they are as worthless as, well, baby_boy21's word.

Thoughts?
Old 09-03-2002, 09:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: PhotoChopping Bodykit Request

Originally posted by teraspeed

What all CAN you do? Some little punk (baby_boy21) still owes me $40 from a purchase I made last December. I've failed a few complaints online, but they are as worthless as, well, baby_boy21's word.

Thoughts?
I would think that for any decent purchase from someone on the .org you should use www.escrow.com. It just ain't worth taking the risk unless you really know the person.

I hope you guys get your money back. There is nothing worse than stepping out on a limb for someone only to get reemed.
Old 09-04-2002, 12:38 AM

Str8ridin:

I have sent you the fog light numerous times to the address of which you have provided me. I have done this about 4 times and every time it was sent back to me, it has cost me $50 total already for each of the times that I sent it. And each time my local post office failed to give me a reasonable answer to me why that it was undeliverable and kept on returning to my mailbox (If you think it's bull****, it really doesn't matter to me because I know that's the truth and if you want to go and blacklist me, go ahead that's your choice to). A while back ago my computer was hit with a virus, which intern I had to replace my PC with a new Hard Disk. Which intern meant I lost all data important to me therefore I couldn't get in contact with you because I no longer remembered your Email or your .Org Name. But I have sent you a postcard to the address you provided me for the Foglight, in attempt to tell you what was going on. But I it guess that never made it there did it? I still have it all boxed up, I will for one last time send it out to you again but you must provide me with a different address to send it to work or whatever it dont matter. It's up to you. I had no intentions to rip you off if that's what you think. I know the feeling of it, I have been ripped off on this board here more than once, which I'd rather not disscuss about or mention the names that were involved. So that's that. I'll be waiting for the reply
Old 09-04-2002, 07:31 AM

Originally posted by Vudoo1313

Str8ridin:

I have sent you the fog light numerous times to the address of which you have provided me. I have done this about 4 times and every time it was sent back to me, it has cost me $50 total already for each of the times that I sent it. And each time my local post office failed to give me a reasonable answer to me why that it was undeliverable and kept on returning to my mailbox (If you think it's bull****, it really doesn't matter to me because I know that's the truth and if you want to go and blacklist me, go ahead that's your choice to). A while back ago my computer was hit with a virus, which intern I had to replace my PC with a new Hard Disk. Which intern meant I lost all data important to me therefore I couldn't get in contact with you because I no longer remembered your Email or your .Org Name. But I have sent you a postcard to the address you provided me for the Foglight, in attempt to tell you what was going on. But I it guess that never made it there did it? I still have it all boxed up, I will for one last time send it out to you again but you must provide me with a different address to send it to work or whatever it dont matter. It's up to you. I had no intentions to rip you off if that's what you think. I know the feeling of it, I have been ripped off on this board here more than once, which I'd rather not disscuss about or mention the names that were involved. So that's that. I'll be waiting for the reply
HT,
It's been six months since I have heard anything...I've sent countless emails, PM's and even posted a thread in the NE forum looking for you...yet, you reply to this one finally? The postcard never made it either, and it boggles my mind because I reconfirmed my address numerous times with you.

Anyway, for the record, you seemed like a stand up guy when we were working out the transaction. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when you say you hade computer problems and deleivery problems. That being said, and I've said this before, we will work something out for the extra delivery expenses you incurrred. I have no idea why that one package just can't seem to make it to my place (I have things deleivered weekly), but we'll work it out.

Please PM me to get my information once again and I will get yours to re-imburse you for the the additional expenses.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:48 AM

This thread is worthless.

Locked.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:50 AM

And to everyone who was saying, "Yeah, payback is a b!tch!" and "This guy is scum!" and all that other crap... learn to mind your own business.