4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Re: My Max is like a brand new car (Cont.)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2002, 07:17 PM

Re: My Max is like a brand new car (Cont.)

So I finally got everything installed in my Max... Eibach/KYB AGX, FSTB, RSB, PRCAI, Budget Y-pipe, and Greddy cat-back. When I took it out for a spin... my oh my... my Max is like a totally different car. The CAI, Y-pipe, and cat-back totally unleashed the VQ beast! The engine feels a lot more powerful and I love it!

For the people that are wondering if CAIs and Y-pipes are worth it? IT'S DEFINETLY WORTH IT!!!

Thanx to all the forum members for their suggestions!
Old 08-27-2002, 07:31 PM
syc

Re: Re: My Max is like a brand new car (Cont.)

congrat man. I don't got money to install everything at once (I just assume you got everything in a short period of time).

for a poor guy like me, figure what's the fun if I don't save up for the next mod and get that priceless smilies on my face once in a while. this way, I can be a happy couple times a year!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:40 AM

Re: Re: My Max is like a brand new car (Cont.)

Originally posted by BigBICHDog
So I finally got everything installed in my Max... Eibach/KYB AGX, FSTB, RSB, PRCAI, Budget Y-pipe, and Greddy cat-back. When I took it out for a spin... my oh my... my Max is like a totally different car. The CAI, Y-pipe, and cat-back totally unleashed the VQ beast! The engine feels a lot more powerful and I love it!

For the people that are wondering if CAIs and Y-pipes are worth it? IT'S DEFINETLY WORTH IT!!!

Thanx to all the forum members for their suggestions!

Congrats on all the great mods you've added enjoy!!!
I can't wait to add those mods to my Max... Like SYC said it's nice if you can do them all at once..