4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

<--Pony Killer-->

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 06:50 PM
XtremeHKS

<--Pony Killer-->

So today im tinkering around with my NOS setup and i see a vacuum line disconnected off of the FPR and so i reconnect it go driving around for a while and the first guy that trys to race me a 2002 Mustang GT 5-speed so we slow down to 30mph and we both go and instantly my N2O kicks in and as soon as second gear is over which is about 70 +- i forget i already had 2 carlengths on him so i just decided to quit and slow down and i get the usual "Oh **** face" and the typical questions. then about 2 hours later im going to my local pizza joint and then another Mustang wants some more this time its a 94 Orange 5.0 5 speed the guy seems a little cocky and tells me to race him for 20 bucks so willingly i jump into the deal race him and of course beat him, then he claims that he mis shifted and wants another run and this time i say no way or 40$ so he agrees and today was a great day I came out with 2 wins and 40$. I strongly suggest Nitrous to all of you who do not have it. Does anyone know the quarter mile time of both body styles the 5.0 and 4.6? and does anyone else notice how slow GTs are?

Old 09-04-2002, 06:55 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: <--Pony Killer-->

Originally posted by XtremeHKS
So today im tinkering around with my NOS setup and i see a vacuum line disconnected off of the FPR and so i reconnect it go driving around for a while and the first guy that trys to race me a 2002 Mustang GT 5-speed so we slow down to 30mph and we both go and instantly my N2O kicks in and as soon as second gear is over which is about 70 +- i forget i already had 2 carlengths on him so i just decided to quit and slow down and i get the usual "Oh **** face" and the typical questions. then about 2 hours later im going to my local pizza joint and then another Mustang wants some more this time its a 94 Orange 5.0 5 speed the guy seems a little cocky and tells me to race him for 20 bucks so willingly i jump into the deal race him and of course beat him, then he claims that he mis shifted and wants another run and this time i say no way or 40$ so he agrees and today was a great day I came out with 2 wins and 40$. I strongly suggest Nitrous to all of you who do not have it.

NOS seems too fake... i mean u can put Nitrous in any car and ZOOOOOOM, they'd be faster than u... even a corolla!

bolt-ons for life baby!