4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Need help on insurance options =P

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 06:01 PM

Need help on insurance options =P

Hello to tall the fellow 4th generations Max owners, I got a very serious question to ask all of you. I am literally done with my current insurance tomorrow, and cant afford to keep with the same company because I want full coverage on my Max. I just finished paying 200 bux a month for 6 months and that was only for PIP, yes I got ripped off. Anyways, can any of you give me any suggestions or comments on where I could get some good insurance to cover my car...full coverage? Also, I want everything in my car covered as well (system, HIDs, any other future mods). I have been keeping every receipt that has anything to do with my car. I read a couple of posts about cars that were totalled and stoeln and their insurance companies have paid for what the car is worth and anythign inside or added to the car as long as there were receipts. The reason why I stress this so much is because I bought my 95 Max this past March, and 3 weeks after I bought it, it was stolen, and all I had was a mesely radio put in. Now that I have my system, my HIDs, clear corners, etc... I dont want to take a chance. Luckily the cops found my car, but I cant say that it wont happen again. Any help woiuld be appreciated, sorry for the long post, thanks guys
Old 10-12-2002, 03:11 AM

bump
Old 10-12-2002, 09:17 AM

Have you tried Erie Insurance? This is my insurance company and they me saved a lot of money. Give them a try.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:15 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Need help on insurance options =P

Originally posted by D1NOnly34
Hello to tall the fellow 4th generations Max owners, I got a very serious question to ask all of you. I am literally done with my current insurance tomorrow, and cant afford to keep with the same company because I want full coverage on my Max. I just finished paying 200 bux a month for 6 months and that was only for PIP, yes I got ripped off. Anyways, can any of you give me any suggestions or comments on where I could get some good insurance to cover my car...full coverage? Also, I want everything in my car covered as well (system, HIDs, any other future mods). I have been keeping every receipt that has anything to do with my car. I read a couple of posts about cars that were totalled and stoeln and their insurance companies have paid for what the car is worth and anythign inside or added to the car as long as there were receipts. The reason why I stress this so much is because I bought my 95 Max this past March, and 3 weeks after I bought it, it was stolen, and all I had was a mesely radio put in. Now that I have my system, my HIDs, clear corners, etc... I dont want to take a chance. Luckily the cops found my car, but I cant say that it wont happen again. Any help woiuld be appreciated, sorry for the long post, thanks guys
Hahahaha, hahahahahhahahaha,,,.....hahaha.a.....a.ahahah.... .$2400/yr? Try $5Gs. Gotta love Jersey.
Old 10-13-2002, 04:03 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I have State Farm, and for my area, I'm not paying much. Also, they have a policy of Full Replacement Value, which means if you have a receipt for a mod, they will pay for it if you get into a wreck or it gets stolen. Sadly, I have had this tested out firsthand.
Old 10-13-2002, 05:03 PM

try amica.com as well, they give me full coverage around $1100, don't know anything about mods.