4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Birthday

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 09:29 AM

Birthday

Hey All, Tomorrow is my 23rd Birthday. My car is going to love it. Everyone is getting me car stuff This tuesday is also one month that I will have had the car. WE are both celebrating birthdays this week

I am veyr impressed over the past month with the car, the only thing I would change is that the car sways a bit when i take a turn. Handles ok, but I lean quite a bit. other than that.. Great automobile!!

Old 11-15-2002, 09:32 AM
aka UNCDooD

Re: Birthday

Originally posted by dpassino
Hey All, Tomorrow is my 23rd Birthday. My car is going to love it. Everyone is getting me car stuff This tuesday is also one month that I will have had the car. WE are both celebrating birthdays this week

I am veyr impressed over the past month with the car, the only thing I would change is that the car sways a bit when i take a turn. Handles ok, but I lean quite a bit. other than that.. Great automobile!!
hope someone bought you a Front Strut Tower Brace and a Rear Sway Bar for your birthday.
Old 11-15-2002, 11:26 AM

So what car stuff you getting?

SuDZ
Old 11-15-2002, 12:17 PM

Re: Re: Birthday

Originally posted by UNCDooD

hope someone bought you a Front Strut Tower Brace and a Rear Sway Bar for your birthday.
not sure yet, although everyone told me that they are getting me car goodies.. except for my mom, she said she is getting something i can use... i was like.. if it is for the car, i can use it.. she said.. Bah.. you are getting something useful.. lol

btw, i am so excited harry potter came out today.. call me weird.. 23 and love harry potter.. lol got my tickets 2 weeks ago in advance.. thank god.. 2 of my friends went to go and buy tickets today, the day of the movie, and the theater is soled out all through sunday afternoon, they had to get a showing for sunday night.. lol that is like 6000 tickets.. lol
Old 11-15-2002, 12:21 PM

Re: Re: Re: Birthday

Originally posted by dpassino
and the theater is soled out all through sunday afternoon, they had to get a showing for sunday night.. lol that is like 6000 tickets.. lol
Crazy....

SuDZ