4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Looking for Suffolk County,NY Maximas

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2000, 10:53 AM

Hello fellow Maxima's I have been looking for some guys to tune 4th gens together. I have run into several owners who wanted to install CAI, RSB, FSTB, and Clear corners but were not on the maxima.org board yet. I have told six different people about this forum over the last week alone, ( car wash talk) I am looking to upgrade my maxima in mid Jan or Early Feb. Would like to put together a group, share ideas, help with install, mabe even a group buy on products in association with an installer who is local. ( better price if they install three CAI rather then one)

My # is in my profile, or drop me an e-mail if your interested.

Looking for suffolk county guys, ( or girls). I live and work in the setauket/Stony Brook area. So sorry but i will not be traveling to queens much.
Old 12-28-2000, 11:57 AM

Hey bluefish, I live in Bayside, Queens but I'm out your way a lot visiting friends. I've been working on cars for quite a few years now and enjoy this hobby. Drop me a line if you need a hand working on your max or if someone else needs a hand.
Old 12-28-2000, 12:04 PM

Thanks

Originally posted by Jason96GLE
Hey bluefish, I live in Bayside, Queens but I'm out your way a lot visiting friends. I've been working on cars for quite a few years now and enjoy this hobby. Drop me a line if you need a hand working on your max or if someone else needs a hand.
Thanks Jason, I will drop you a line in the future..

Peace
Old 12-28-2000, 01:26 PM

BLUEFISH: I live in East Northport. Tonight 12/29 me and a few other maxima's are meeting up on Deer Park Ave. You should come on out and chill with us. We also have a car club goin now. We have about 20 memebers, with about 15 maximas from all over the island. Gimme an e-mail today if possible and let me know about tonight.
Anthony
Old 12-28-2000, 02:05 PM
Southpaw17

Originally posted by ny96maxse
BLUEFISH: I live in East Northport. Tonight 12/29 me and a few other maxima's are meeting up on Deer Park Ave. You should come on out and chill with us. We also have a car club goin now. We have about 20 memebers, with about 15 maximas from all over the island. Gimme an e-mail today if possible and let me know about tonight.
Anthony
hey anthony what time are u meeting up on dpa i am in nassua county, and who is goign to be there?

DEBO

Old 12-28-2000, 05:29 PM

Hi, I'm Dayle, and i live in Western Suffolk(Copiague). I am a student at Stonybrook, so i am out there alot. I'm always interested in meeting people who share my interest in maximas. Anyways what is the info on the meet on Deer Park Ave? when and where exactly? anybody in my area, email me Arred5@optonline.net, so we can meet up sometime and chill.
-Dayle
Old 12-30-2000, 08:35 AM

Thanks for comming out in the COLD

Originally posted by Dayle97SE
Hi, I'm Dayle, and i live in Western Suffolk(Copiague). I am a student at Stonybrook, so i am out there alot. I'm always interested in meeting people who share my interest in maximas. Anyways what is the info on the meet on Deer Park Ave? when and where exactly? anybody in my area, email me Arred5@optonline.net, so we can meet up sometime and chill.
-Dayle
WOW was it fu**ing COLD that night or what...

Thanks to everyone who showed up on 231 Thursday night.

Hope to see you many more times in the future...
PEACE
Old 12-30-2000, 10:02 AM

Im usually up on DPA friday ans saturday nights when there is absolutly nothing else to do. IF anybody else from Long ISland reads this, me and the other maximas usually chillin in the parking lot at the north end of Deer Park Ave right after the HESS station on the left side across from the church. Thats if you are traveling from LIE goin south on Deer Park Ave. Hope to see some new faces up there, when the weather gets a bit warmer out.
Old 12-30-2000, 10:24 AM

I'm in flushing but.........

i'll swing by deer park ave if you guys wanna do some stuff... anyways, i did a good amount of mods to my ride so if anyone needs help with it, let me know....i'm willing to help out.....i got only one problem now on my ride i need to take care of and that's to re-wire my corner lights so it's brighter.....any pros in queens or longisland wanna help?
Old 01-04-2001, 03:52 AM

Everyone can come and participate or watch me and the rest of the 4th Gen Clan spank 5th gens and little toys like the DPA Civics and other jokes... I got mad love for the 5th gens. I wasn't dissing... but I spanked one and I'm happy.