4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

ONLY 3 options for body kits?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 10:56 AM

ONLY 3 options for body kits?

Is there really only 3 different kits(Stillen, Skyline, Ionic) for our 4th gens? I have yet to see a Sarona kit on a Max since the pictures on the custommaxima.com won't come up. I was thinking about contacting one of the many body kit producers into making a cleaner-looking R-33 kit. Like I have heard from the majority of the members here, the current kit just doesn't look right, too flashy or something. Anyway, if there are more kits out there that I haven't found through an internet search, let me know....PLEASE!
Old 01-16-2003, 11:16 AM

there are a few that have put sarona kits on the Maxima...options are out there...
Old 01-16-2003, 11:28 AM

Re: ONLY 3 options for body kits?

Originally posted by pbutta4
Is there really only 3 different kits(Stillen, Skyline, Ionic) for our 4th gens? I have yet to see a Sarona kit on a Max since the pictures on the custommaxima.com won't come up. I was thinking about contacting one of the many body kit producers into making a cleaner-looking R-33 kit. Like I have heard from the majority of the members here, the current kit just doesn't look right, too flashy or something. Anyway, if there are more kits out there that I haven't found through an internet search, let me know....PLEASE!

well there's the JT Autostyle kit Click to see which is more agressive than say the stillen kit, there's an erebuni kit, and the sarona kit that you mentioned, which i personally think looks very good...but those things'll crack if you look at em wrong. You could also take the black widow kit for an accord and modify it to fit our cars, i think. There are more than 3 options tho.

Old 01-16-2003, 11:39 AM

for good pics of Sarona body kit...lok up .ORG memebers
- Shadow
- 97MaxGurl
Old 01-16-2003, 02:39 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

she took hers off i think?!!
Old 01-16-2003, 02:47 PM
I couldn't fix your brakes, so I made your horn louder

Originally posted by trinity000
she took hers off i think?!!

yes she took hers off....

Get the Wings West kit
Old 01-17-2003, 10:29 PM

Sarona kit
http://www.evolution-autodesign.com/projects/maxima.htm

JT Kit
http://www.evolution-autodesign.com/...ts&SubCatID=68