4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

*UPDATE* UPRD ECU deal ends MONDAY!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2001, 01:33 PM

We are over 30 people. We are at $425 and should have free shipping. So now we are going for 40. This should be very possible, and maybe we can get this thing cheaper!!!

For info:

http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~cchiu1/uprd.html

For Orders: (email this form to me)

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
email:
Year of Maxima:
Tranny (auto/stick):
Payment option (Cash, credit, money order, check):

[Edited by Victim64 on 01-26-2001 at 03:38 PM]
Old 01-26-2001, 01:50 PM

Originally posted by Victim64
We are over 30 people. We are at $425 and should have free shipping. So now we are going for 40. This should be very possible, and maybe we can get this thing cheaper!!!

For info:

http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~cchiu1/uprd.html

For Orders: (email this form to me)

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
email:
Year of Maxima:
Tranny (auto/stick):
Payment option (Cash, credit, money order, check):

[Edited by Victim64 on 01-26-2001 at 03:38 PM]

Victim 64:
You've got mail! Fernando Cuco
Old 01-26-2001, 01:54 PM

Oups!!

I almost forgot, I had problems with getting that info the first time, but I am trying again now.
Old 01-26-2001, 07:57 PM

Getting Closer to 40

Who is going to be next??
Old 01-27-2001, 07:59 PM

lets get
Old 01-27-2001, 08:00 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

hurry!!! last chance

don't miss out, you will regret it. borrow some money or get a new credit card if you have to, but get this mod!!! Won't you be sorry in the spring when you see our track numbers, and you think dang, that could have been me!! LOL
Contact clint or cheston hurry!
Old 01-27-2001, 09:08 PM

yo

yo dont miss out on this one forget getting cat-back exhaust or crank pulley or intake this ECU is cheaper then all 3 put together and will add more power then all 3. The more ppl that get in this deal the cheaper it will be.

DONT MISS OUT GET IN THIS GROUP DEAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU will have a slow maxima without this!!!!
Old 01-27-2001, 09:37 PM

GET THIS

U will definitley not fit in anymore when u see other max owners with it, its the maxima advantage no one can spot out u have it. Destroy ur competition.
Old 01-27-2001, 09:41 PM

*** HEY ALL FELLOW MAXIMA OWNERS ****

Get in on this GROUP deal..It is well worth it...We are not going to get any cheaper price than $425 if we don't get more people...You won't be disappointed..TRUST ME....This has been tested w/ TERRIFIC GAINS...@ a GREAT PRICE ...

Fernando Cuco

USUAL MODS....ETC...
Old 01-27-2001, 10:32 PM
4 Maximas and counting

After this group deal, will UPRD have them available later?

or this is it... one and only chance to get the UPRD Maxima ECU?
Old 01-27-2001, 11:19 PM

To clear things up....

Hey come on now....Don't give people the wrong impression about power gain and stuff...
Gosh...
I am not sure if it will give you more power compared to intake and ypipe combined....
But it will provide some gain...about JWT Ecu gain or more
but now...JWT ECU is more expensive
so...the UPRD ECU is probably not a bad deal
Don't go around saying that you'll gain like 15FWHP average in mid range RPM until a bunch of data has been taken...meaning...DYNO DATA from a bunch of cars..

come on now...you all know better than that.

a note on the side...I am buying this ECU, so you all know that I am not just bias or crap...
If I gain 5 FWHP ...I am ok...not so happy but that is good...
If I gain 10 FWHP...I am happy
If I gain 15 FWHP....damnnnnnnnn, that is awesome...
catch my drift?
Old 01-27-2001, 11:52 PM

Re: To clear things up....

Yeah, I think everyone is just really excited about it since it is coming to an end. However, Emax did say after he got his ECU that it was the best mod he had done, and he already had all the major NA bolt ons. That gets me excited too, lol....

Originally posted by Zprime
Hey come on now....Don't give people the wrong impression about power gain and stuff...
Gosh...
I am not sure if it will give you more power compared to intake and ypipe combined....
But it will provide some gain...about JWT Ecu gain or more
but now...JWT ECU is more expensive
so...the UPRD ECU is probably not a bad deal
Don't go around saying that you'll gain like 15FWHP average in mid range RPM until a bunch of data has been taken...meaning...DYNO DATA from a bunch of cars..

come on now...you all know better than that.

a note on the side...I am buying this ECU, so you all know that I am not just bias or crap...
If I gain 5 FWHP ...I am ok...not so happy but that is good...
If I gain 10 FWHP...I am happy
If I gain 15 FWHP....damnnnnnnnn, that is awesome...
catch my drift?
Old 01-27-2001, 11:56 PM

Attn: Victim 64

i have a 97 gxe..how well will this mod work for me vs. 95/96 max..also, does it decrease gas mileage and what approx. fwhp gain do i get on the average..thanks victim
Old 01-28-2001, 12:03 AM

SWEETSOUND2001 "You've Got Mail"

I sent you the info and dynos on the UPRD for Chestons '97 Maxima.

Originally posted by SWEETSOUND2001
i have a 97 gxe..how well will this mod work for me vs. 95/96 max..also, does it decrease gas mileage and what approx. fwhp gain do i get on the average..thanks victim
Old 01-28-2001, 05:42 AM

*UPDATE* UPRD ECU deal ends MONDAY!!!!

1 more day left dont miss out get this ECU.
Old 01-28-2001, 08:06 AM

Originally posted by fcuco
*** HEY ALL FELLOW MAXIMA OWNERS ****

Get in on this GROUP deal..It is well worth it...We are not going to get any cheaper price than $425 if we don't get more people...You won't be disappointed..TRUST ME....This has been tested w/ TERRIFIC GAINS...@ a GREAT PRICE ...

Fernando Cuco

USUAL MODS....ETC...

************LAST DAY TO GET IN ON THIS GROUP DEAL *********
************DON'T MISS OUT*********************************

Fernando
Old 01-28-2001, 12:47 PM

I .... uh,

got no money ..... but what's with the you-will-never-again-see-this-mod-available type message posting? Does UPRD intend to stop making these after this deal?
Old 01-28-2001, 01:20 PM

Re: I .... uh,

They will still do them, but your price will be $500+

Originally posted by ereet
got no money ..... but what's with the you-will-never-again-see-this-mod-available type message posting? Does UPRD intend to stop making these after this deal?
Old 01-28-2001, 10:09 PM

Guess what???

Its MONDAY!!!! Well, in some parts of the Country... It is about over. Soon there will be to breads of NA Maximas The fastest(those with the UPRD ECU) and the slowest(those without) LOL
Old 01-29-2001, 06:20 AM
4 Maximas and counting

Is there another price break that we're close to?

From what I understand (from Rich @ UPRD), the ECU is programmed according to mods present, and that it should be reburned (for a $100 fee) for optimal use. I have several mods (full intake/exhaust) I plan in the future but probably a year out. If the GB is close to another break, it may be worth grabbing it now anyway...

any opinions?

Its MONDAY!!!! Well, in some parts of the Country... It is about over. Soon there will be to breads of NA Maximas The fastest(those with the UPRD ECU) and the slowest(those without) LOL
Old 01-29-2001, 06:36 AM
Permanent Maxima.org Resident

so what's the story? wake up west coast!

:

Old 01-29-2001, 06:43 AM

Re: Is there another price break that we're close to?

I am going to double check on that. Cause Cheston and Robert have both told me that it will adapt to NA mods and its the same program. So I don't know what Rich was meaning, maybe he meant if you got a s/c or something. Hmm, thats interesting.

Originally posted by philpoe
From what I understand (from Rich @ UPRD), the ECU is programmed according to mods present, and that it should be reburned (for a $100 fee) for optimal use. I have several mods (full intake/exhaust) I plan in the future but probably a year out. If the GB is close to another break, it may be worth grabbing it now anyway...

any opinions?

Old 01-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Permanent Maxima.org Resident

from what Robert (UPRD) told me

if you are running boost and have the air/fuel plotted out and sent to him he can retune the ecu for $100 as long as within a couple of months.... not six months later.

I am going to double check on that. Cause Cheston and Robert have both told me that it will adapt to NA mods and its the same program. So I don't know what Rich was meaning, maybe he meant if you got a s/c or something. Hmm, thats interesting.

Originally posted by philpoe

any opinions?

Old 01-29-2001, 07:09 AM

It's Monday!!! Let's get this thing going!

What's the next step?

At first I was skeptical now, I can't wait!

Clint, U did a great job providing us with all the info.
Now, guide us trough the process.
Old 01-29-2001, 09:04 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Man, do I hate misinformation. As it stands right now, the UPRD ECU hasn't been shown to make more than 5 fwhp and tq throughout useable "racing" rpm range. Sure, it makes some decent power from 2800-3900 rpms, but after that the gains are minimal. When you're racing at the track, a good launch will put you at 4000 rpms within about 15-20 feet. Therefore, you will be well past the real gains of the ECU.

We have yet to see a dyno run of Nabil's Max. Cheston compared his 97 Max with a 96 stock ECU to his dyno run with the UPRD 96 ECU. It did show a gain, but he should have been comparing his Max with the stock 97 ECU to his modded 96 UPRD dyno run. If he would have done that, you'd see his Max made hardley anymore power. We also haven't seen any track proof that this thing works. NO ONE has track tested it. All we are going by is butt dynos and we all know how reliable those are.

I'm not saying this ECU doesn't work, but I'm sure not gonna throw down $425 in hopes that it does work. I need more proof. I really hate it when people say stuff like it will add a lot more hp and tq. If you researched it, you'd know this isn't true.

Dave
Old 01-29-2001, 09:34 AM

Hello Dave B,

Even tho I don't know you personally, I've read a lot of your previous posts and I respect your opinion.

I've read the info provided @ http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~cchiu1/uprd.html
and it was my impresion that the ECU is capable of producing 30hp additional hp @ 5k rpm.
My knowledge of Dynos are minimal. But, 30hp?!?! how much off could the Dyno be?
I was also comparing it to the ECU from Jim Wolf that Cattman sells. I thought it was comparable. How do this 2 compare?

My intensions are to run the 1/4 mile and autocross. If this Mod does not improve the Max performance at any of this events, then is not for me.

Also, I might be mistaken. But, part of my interest in an upgraded ECU was that I'm under the impresion that my car has a speed limiter and I wanted this removed.

Any info provided greatly apreciated.

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2001, 09:46 AM
4 Maximas and counting

unless I'm reading this wrong...

...and I admit that I may be, which is why I'm asking questions before deciding whether to hop in or not...
AFAIK, these are the plots that people are referring to besides the SOTP feel as far as testimonials:

http://www.seas.ucla.edu/%7Efarhana/BaseandUPRD1.jpg
Shows a dynojet plot of 5-10 ft-lb and ~5HP from 3500-5000+RPM comparing stock 97 vs 96 UPRD ECU on Cheston's car.

http://www.seas.ucla.edu/%7Efarhana/BaseandUPRD2.jpg
Shows a dynojet plot of much larger gains through the same range comparing swapped 96 vs 96 UPRD ECU on Cheston's car.

http://63.204.172.66/maxima/uprd%201.jpg
Shows a clayton dynamometer plot of Cheston's (97 w/CAI) and Nabil's (96 w/Stillen intake) stock ECUs vs Nabil's with the UPRD 96 ECU added. (Showing big gains and also support of Nabil's statement that the Stillen intake is superior at high end)

http://63.204.172.66/maxima/uprd%202.jpg
Showing nice gains on Nabil's car with stock 96 vs 2 runs of UPRD 96 ECU on a Clayton.

Originally posted by Dave B
Man, do I hate misinformation. As it stands right now, the UPRD ECU hasn't been shown to make more than 5 fwhp and tq throughout useable "racing" rpm range.
<snip>
We have yet to see a dyno run of Nabil's Max. Cheston compared his 97 Max with a 96 stock ECU to his dyno run with the UPRD 96 ECU. It did show a gain, but he should have been comparing his Max with the stock 97 ECU to his modded 96 UPRD dyno run.
<snip>
NO ONE has track tested it. All we are going by is butt dynos and we all know how reliable those are.

I'm not saying this ECU doesn't work, but I'm sure not gonna throw down $425 in hopes that it does work. I need more proof.
<snip>
Dave
Old 01-29-2001, 10:41 AM

I will be responding to this as soon as I get out of Class!!!!

Man, do I hate misinformation. As it stands right now, the UPRD ECU hasn't been shown to make more than 5 fwhp and tq throughout useable "racing" rpm range. Sure, it makes some decent power from 2800-3900 rpms, but after that the gains are minimal. When you're racing at the track, a good launch will put you at 4000 rpms within about 15-20 feet. Therefore, you will be well past the real gains of the ECU.

We have yet to see a dyno run of Nabil's Max. Cheston compared his 97 Max with a 96 stock ECU to his dyno run with the UPRD 96 ECU. It did show a gain, but he should have been comparing his Max with the stock 97 ECU to his modded 96 UPRD dyno run. If he would have done that, you'd see his Max made hardley anymore power. We also haven't seen any track proof that this thing works. NO ONE has track tested it. All we are going by is butt dynos and we all know how reliable those are.

I'm not saying this ECU doesn't work, but I'm sure not gonna throw down $425 in hopes that it does work. I need more proof. I really hate it when people say stuff like it will add a lot more hp and tq. If you researched it, you'd know this isn't true.

Dave
Old 01-29-2001, 12:01 PM

Thanks...

...looking forward to it.
Old 01-29-2001, 01:37 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Call me pesimistic (sp), but I NEVER trust in-house dyno testing. These are the same dynos from which companies get their "claimed hp/tq". Companies like JET, Stillen, Hypertech, RK Sport, RT, Borla, etc use in-house dynos and get some pretty incredible numbers from their products. We know POP charger intakes don't add 12hp like all the companies claim. Same goes for hi-po cats, catback exhausts, mufflers, you name it. You may gain 2-3hp with any of these mods. Almost all these companies have dyno runs to back up their claims. It's just accepted that you won't make what the manufactuer claims and you're a fool if you believe it.

Nabil's only run is on UPRD's in-house Clayton dyno. Most of us use Dynojets which measure power differently than the Clayton. When you compare Cheston's dyno run of his 97 Max/UPRD ECU to his 97 Max/97 stock ECU, you'll see he isn't making anymore than maybe 5-6fwhp and tq. I hate to say it, but my Maxima is making the exact same HP and TQ as his Cheston's 97 with a UPRD ECU. I've got less mods than Cheston does, too. Cheston's "gain" can also be easily discredited because cars will differ in power output between runs. My car varied between 5-6fwhp and tq between runs WITH THE SAME MODS AND ON THE SAME DAY. I know Cheston said that his wheels were slipping on the dyno rollers because it was wet out side. If this truely was the case, the dyno printout would look very erratic and it takes some huge torque to spin the tires on a roller. My dynojet plot looks exactly like his and my runs were on a dry day.

Again, I'm not knocking Cheston, Nabil, or anybody. It's not my point, however I'm sure I'll get flamed with disagreeing on this issue like I always do. I've seen this happen on every car site I've visited. People want so hard to believe that something like a simple ECU upgrade will make a huge difference in hp. The fact is the only real chips that add good hp are the ones are used on turbos or custom burned chips for cars with big mods. "Universal" chips have always been shown to make little power. When I had my Z28, the Hypertech Power Programmer came out onto the market and EVERYONE had to have one. For those that don't know, the Power Programmer allowed the user to program in gear ratios, shift firmness, increased fuel and ignition curves, wheel and tire size, scan trouble codes, and removed the speedlimiter. Hypertech claimed "up to 25hp gained" with the Programmer. Hypertech had dyno sheets and track data to support this. Many people swore up and down that their car made a lot more power, but when tested on the dyno, the Programmer was good for about 1-2 rwhp and rwtq. JET also has chip that claims the same gains. When tested, it made nothing. This reinforces the point I am trying to get across to everyone. Whether or not you want to listen is up to you.

Honestly, I think a $300 Super AFC will give the same exact gains as the UPRD ECU.

Dave
Old 01-29-2001, 02:16 PM

oh chet......

got me thinking.......

one guy said it cost 100 to burn the ecu if you get more mods.
another said its only if you have boost....

dave B is saying it only makes 5hp.....

who can you trust?...400 bucks is too much to throw away on 5hp...
Old 01-29-2001, 02:53 PM

Alright you buy the Super AFC, and I will buy the UPRD ECU

You are right, and we HAVE been through this before. We have two members on the board besides Nabil and Cheston that have used the UPRD ECU. Now one of them is Diplomaticmadman. Right now he has two ECU's in his car cause he had trouble getting his original one out to replace it with the UPRD ECU that he bought from Cheston. He has no reason to pronounce bigger gains than what he actually sees. He has said that the ECU upgrade was well worth it and the only mod that he has is an air intake. He wasn't like hmmm I think I can feel it, he was like what the HELL was that. He can't ride around with his UPRD ECU in his car right now because he wants to change his stock suspension, because he car rocks back to much when he is under WOT. NO, this isn't a dyno, but he does have the ability to change the ECU's out with each other and compare, and he says it is well worth it, and you will notice it.

Emax got the UPRD ECU and said the same things that Diplomaticmadman has told me. However people disregarded his claims to gains, because he did two mods at the same time, one being a flywheel or something of that nature. People said the gains he was feeling were not from the ECU, but when he got his new car and sold his ECU Diplomaticmadman had the same reviews.

As for you comparing your dynos to Chestons and saying yours are about the same even with his UPRD ECU, that is like comparing an apple to a desk. I don't care if you have the same HP as he does, all I care about is if his car has become faster with the mod that he has done. Now you also talked about the peak HP of the dyno. We are after the gains through out the power band, not peak HP. Your problem with Nabil's dyno was that it is on a Clayton and not a dynojet. So you don't talk about his gains you only talk about Cheston's '97 who had a '96 ECU that wasn't even made for his car, and he still showed gains. You say that he needed to show the gains comparing his '97 ECU to his UPRD ECU, not gains comparing his '96 ECU to '96 UPRD ECU. Well, they are both on the graph and anyone can look at them. They were not as great as he had expected, however it still showed gains. You said that your dynos fluctuated about 5hp between runs, and this should discredit Cheston's gains. I think we have agreed before that the ECU learns and adapts to the mods done on our cars. Cheston dyno'd his 97 with the 97 ECU and then put in an ECU that had no time to adjust to anything and dyno'd it again showing gains.

Now I am not an expert on the Maxima ECU and I am not really sure if any data gathered by the sensors on our cars plays in effect during WOT, but it has been said by Tuners in the past that they would prefer to drive the car for about 300 miles after doing a mod before doing a dyno. So lets just say that it helps none at all. And we will assess Cheston's dyno again: Part II coming soon

Call me pesimistic (sp), but I NEVER trust in-house dyno testing. These are the same dynos from which companies get their "claimed hp/tq". Companies like JET, Stillen, Hypertech, RK Sport, RT, Borla, etc use in-house dynos and get some pretty incredible numbers from their products. We know POP charger intakes don't add 12hp like all the companies claim. Same goes for hi-po cats, catback exhausts, mufflers, you name it. You may gain 2-3hp with any of these mods. Almost all these companies have dyno runs to back up their claims. It's just accepted that you won't make what the manufactuer claims and you're a fool if you believe it.

Nabil's only run is on UPRD's in-house Clayton dyno. Most of us use Dynojets which measure power differently than the Clayton. When you compare Cheston's dyno run of his 97 Max/UPRD ECU to his 97 Max/97 stock ECU, you'll see he isn't making anymore than maybe 5-6fwhp and tq. I hate to say it, but my Maxima is making the exact same HP and TQ as his Cheston's 97 with a UPRD ECU. I've got less mods than Cheston does, too. Cheston's "gain" can also be easily discredited because cars will differ in power output between runs. My car varied between 5-6fwhp and tq between runs WITH THE SAME MODS AND ON THE SAME DAY. I know Cheston said that his wheels were slipping on the dyno rollers because it was wet out side. If this truely was the case, the dyno printout would look very erratic and it takes some huge torque to spin the tires on a roller. My dynojet plot looks exactly like his and my runs were on a dry day.

Again, I'm not knocking Cheston, Nabil, or anybody. It's not my point, however I'm sure I'll get flamed with disagreeing on this issue like I always do. I've seen this happen on every car site I've visited. People want so hard to believe that something like a simple ECU upgrade will make a huge difference in hp. The fact is the only real chips that add good hp are the ones are used on turbos or custom burned chips for cars with big mods. "Universal" chips have always been shown to make little power. When I had my Z28, the Hypertech Power Programmer came out onto the market and EVERYONE had to have one. For those that don't know, the Power Programmer allowed the user to program in gear ratios, shift firmness, increased fuel and ignition curves, wheel and tire size, scan trouble codes, and removed the speedlimiter. Hypertech claimed "up to 25hp gained" with the Programmer. Hypertech had dyno sheets and track data to support this. Many people swore up and down that their car made a lot more power, but when tested on the dyno, the Programmer was good for about 1-2 rwhp and rwtq. JET also has chip that claims the same gains. When tested, it made nothing. This reinforces the point I am trying to get across to everyone. Whether or not you want to listen is up to you.

Honestly, I think a $300 Super AFC will give the same exact gains as the UPRD ECU.

Dave
Old 01-29-2001, 05:25 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

If you think the Apex'i Super AFC will yield as much power as an ECU in your 96. you are gravely mistaken David B.

go ahead. try it. You'll be lucky if you can get 2hp outta that thing.. It's more of a data readout rather than tweaking tool.

hey. lets face it. you dont want one. fine. the other 30+ people do (approx 25 of them are 95/96 owners) and you're not one of them.

Buss95: dude. you gotta a 95. capitalize on this. like i said before, and i'm gonna say again. this mod works best with 95/96. with 97 yeah it works, but not AS well. why? there might be some differences in odb complience, but it does work.

this is deal that's here now, and gone literally tomorrow. in fact, im not going to take ne more orders after like 5pm. (it's like 5:22pm right now).

the deal will go thru. and once everyone's like "wow. this kicks ***", the only person here without one is Dave. and i give you the best of luck, trying to tweak that AFC to give you gains.

because the afc won't advance the timing, and won't accomate your mods. end of story

Old 01-29-2001, 05:31 PM

yo

when are u going to tell when and how we going to ship them to uprd????
Old 01-29-2001, 06:04 PM

Have you found out anything about the adaptation of the ECU to current mods? I read that there might be some re-mapping going on thru UPRD to adjust to mods(other than S/C or nos)? Is this true?

Also, will a 95 ecu work in a 96 maxima? I'm guessing it would, but my concerns are the minor details?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2001, 09:54 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Hey guys-

I really appreciate the adult attitude and answers. This is the way a forum really should work. I wish you guys the best and I've got my eyes wide open ready to view the new dynojet runs and some track times with the ECU.

As for Cheston and I making the same power at peak. Yes, I make exactly the same power as Cheston's 97 with the UPRD ECU and my hp and tq curves are extremely close to his. I don't know why my car would perform any differently than his. My power actually holds on for a few hundred rpms longer.

My car rocked horribly with my blown struts. It almost laughable to watch my car launch at the track on video. The butt goes way down on launch, the front comes up, and the rear goes bouncy, bouncy down the length of the track. I used to blow my tires off in 2nd with my 17s. Now with my lightweight 16s and new struts, all my car does is chirp in 2nd and I'm gone. Even launching in 1st is much easier. I can't wait for the track to open.

We'll have to see about the S-AFC. My dyno shop charges $80 for 1.5 hours of tuning.

Dave

Old 01-29-2001, 10:28 PM

I apologize if my attitude was not adult!!!

I did not mean for you to take my response as a flame. Maybe the apples to a desk thing was off base, but I am not sure how I was being childish. Maybe you could inform me. Anyway, we have been through this before, and yes I plan on posting my 1/8 mile times a soon as my track opens back up. Have fun with your S-AFC, let us know how it goes. I believe Nabil had that before the UPRD ECU, and we know what his opinion was. Maybe you can do better, good luck.

Hey guys-

I really appreciate the adult attitude and answers. This is the way a forum really should work. I wish you guys the best and I've got my eyes wide open ready to view the new dynojet runs and some track times with the ECU.

As for Cheston and I making the same power at peak. Yes, I make exactly the same power as Cheston's 97 with the UPRD ECU and my hp and tq curves are extremely close to his. I don't know why my car would perform any differently than his. My power actually holds on for a few hundred rpms longer.

My car rocked horribly with my blown struts. It almost laughable to watch my car launch at the track on video. The butt goes way down on launch, the front comes up, and the rear goes bouncy, bouncy down the length of the track. I used to blow my tires off in 2nd with my 17s. Now with my lightweight 16s and new struts, all my car does is chirp in 2nd and I'm gone. Even launching in 1st is much easier. I can't wait for the track to open.

We'll have to see about the S-AFC. My dyno shop charges $80 for 1.5 hours of tuning.

Dave

Old 01-29-2001, 10:35 PM

If you are serious and you really want the S-AFC then here is a link:

Its the new style and its for sale

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....threadid=20840

Dave

Old 01-29-2001, 10:49 PM

Hay Clint what are going to do now that

The UPRD deal is over,I mean no more advertising sheesh your going to have to find a new product, hay I got a Idea ....group deal on the JDM Evolution Body kit hehe.
Old 01-29-2001, 10:53 PM

Re: Hay Clint what are going to do now that

Guess I am out of business. I was hoping that someone would recognize my abilities and give me a job, but guess not.

Originally posted by emax95
The UPRD deal is over,I mean no more advertising sheesh your going to have to find a new product, hay I got a Idea ....group deal on the JDM Evolution Body kit hehe.

Quick Reply: *UPDATE* UPRD ECU deal ends MONDAY!!!!