4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

a little help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 10:51 AM

a little help please

hey guys some of you have mentioned to me that i should drop my 96 max. being new to modifying cars i dont knwo much about it. if anyone could tell me how its done. waht is required to do it, howm uch it costs and if there are any side effects taht would be great. thanks alot for the help guys.

ryan
Old 08-18-2003, 12:32 PM

Re: a little help please

Originally posted by rmkonrath
hey guys some of you have mentioned to me that i should drop my 96 max. being new to modifying cars i dont knwo much about it. if anyone could tell me how its done. waht is required to do it, howm uch it costs and if there are any side effects taht would be great. thanks alot for the help guys.

ryan

check the faq

you will need the proper tools, it's been quite a few years so i don't remember specifics. you will need to buy aftermarket springs and shocks. should cost around 500.00. maybe less if you do it yourself. interesting side effects? better handling, no more monster truck gap, slightly rougher ride.