4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Re:Banned from modding for life!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 11:37 AM
DoGGy

Re:Banned from modding for life!

i know modderators locked my post, and u can lock it again after this moderators! and SORRY for posting a new thread and wasting the SPACE. but some dudes didnt get what my situation is and i have to make it clear for those who think my parents pay for my everything!

some of u are not getting this!

MY PARENTS DO NOT PAY FOR MY SCHOOL OR EXPENSES. the only thing they pay for me is rent and food eaten IN THE HOUSE

i've been paying for my own expenses since long time ago. insurance,gas, oil change, flat tires, college fees and books, cell phone, shoes, clothes, food i eat outside and every other damn thing, i pay it all MYSELF.

i have close to 3 GRAND in my back account ( thanks to parents for paying for more than half of my car, i was able to keep this much of my savings), ive been working hard and saving. and i made a promise to myself that i was NOT going to touch this cash and waste this cash all in 1 day because i got to keep it. i want to mod my car using the cash i earn monthly. i make about 400, i put 100 in bank and save about 50 for mods and pay rest for bills.
its just that i think that its MY HARD EARNED cash and i want to be able to enjoy some of it somehow.

my parents as well as most of ur parents think of modding a car as the most stupid thing to do. they think of it as taking ur cash and burning it up. they just dont see any point into it. and i understand that, they are much older than us and think totaly different.
they tell me that spendin all these cash on the car will come out to few grands and that i should save that money for when i graduate and have to pay off big big loans! thats the only thing they are saying.

and only mods i want on my car are the stillen body kit, a drop, dc's and red/clears and an intake. thats it!

i want to be able to ENJOY some of the money i make.

YOU ARE NOW WELCOME TO LOCK THIS THREAD.

Old 10-24-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm needing a caw

Vote to delete. This ain't no reality show
Old 10-24-2003, 11:40 AM
DoGGy

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Vote to delete. This ain't no reality show

i asked u to unlock that 1 and lock it back on after i post my responce, u just dont get it jeff, u know......

Old 10-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

This forum is for discussion about cars. NOT for discussing anything going on with car owners, drivers, haters etc...