4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

not good info about nissan from locksmith

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 07:11 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by Maxima99SEbose
check this out..yea this would **** people off...I do read things...

"{What the hell is wrong with you people! What, you want me to post this in the 5th gen forum (to the guy above) because....? What? You think I made this **** up and they will laugh at me? I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. I proved it to myself and am happy with it so to those who don't believe that a spanked an 02 Max SE you can just go and P!SS oFF! "
Like I said, dude, you need to really grow up. Read the entire thread, starting at post 1 and down and you will see the point in writing this. This was not directed at everyone, it was specifically directed at one of the individuals above who, now that I think about it, has your type of personality.

And hell, I asked that person and others like him/her "what the hell is wrong with them" and that if they do not believe me they "can just go and pi$$ off".

No show me where I specifically called them names? ...or insulted them the way u insulted me, that is, recall: "...dumba$$...", "...stupid...", "...moron...", "...fool..."

Now stop and think about what it really means to insult. Anyway, the thread u provided a link to is completely irrelevant here...so what in the heck are you even doing by showing it...what do u want to prove?

Bottom line is that IN THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW you turned out to be a disaster.

Old 10-28-2003, 07:13 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Airhorn! hahaha awesome.. like a semi-truck airhorn?
semi or larger truck, yes. its a very very large horn, salvages from a junkyard, and wired like any airhorn...very loud
Old 10-28-2003, 07:13 PM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by BOSS
Like I said, dude, you need to really grow up. Read the entire thread, starting at post 1 and down and you will see the point in writing this. This was not directed at everyone, it was specifically directed at one of the individuals above who, now that I think about it, has your type of personality.

And hell, I asked that person and others like him/her "what the hell is wrong with them" and that if they do not believe me they "can just go and pi$$ off".

No show me where I specifically called them names? ...or insulted them the way u insulted me, that is, recall: "...dumba$$...", "...stupid...", "...moron...", "...fool..."

Now stop and think about what it really means to insult. Anyway, the thread u provided a link to is completely irrelevant here...so what in the heck are you even doing by showing it...what do u want to prove?

Bottom line is that IN THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW you turned out to be a disaster.

lol, you asked for the link... now, drop it. It's been settled... back on topic tough guy!
Old 10-28-2003, 07:14 PM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by SXN
semi or larger truck, yes. its a very very large horn, salvages from a junkyard, and wired like any airhorn...very loud
how much did he have to pay for it?
Old 10-28-2003, 07:15 PM
SXN

from a junk yard? lol like 5 bucks
Old 10-28-2003, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by infinitiblast
I recently stopped by subway to get me some grub in the process of cleaning some trash out of my car first..I set the keys on the seat...clean the trash out close the door..and viola locked keys in. First time ever and it ****ed me off. I called a nice locksmith in atlanta that is actually a quite large operation. Within 15 mins they were there...now thats what I call service. But some troubling news comes from the locksmith. and I quote
"Nissan is by far the easiet car to get into...so he takes his tool sticks in the window and within two seconds while looking at me..the car is unlocked" He said as far as getting in a nissan, he said the mechanism they use isnt guarded at all...most newer cars locks have to be picked..but nissan uses the age ole standard locking mechanism. Not that this matter but on Hondas for certain years if you hit the front door at a specific location the door unlocks.

Not info I wanted to hear about my car...time to get an alarm.
Not totally sure what he means, but don't worry. A locksmith can usually get into a house easily. It did take a locksmith 30 min to get into a friend's Camry though--he put little wedges between the door and glass, and it seemed tough to do without breaking things. Who knows, maybe the guy was good, or maybe Nissans have old locks. That being said it hasn't been an issue for me with 5 1/2 years on the road...
Old 10-28-2003, 07:17 PM
BOSS

lol, you asked for the link... now, drop it. It's been settled... back on topic tough guy!
that's the whole point of my previous posts, I asked for a specific link, which you have yet to find.

Now, be gone

Old 10-28-2003, 07:27 PM

This is my thread that u hijacked..now you be gone.............on a brighter note your almost to 100 posts...

Someone point me to some info about the external toggle switch to unlock the doors if they dont mind.

that's the whole point of my previous posts, I asked for a specific link, which you have yet to find.

Now, be gone
Old 10-28-2003, 07:28 PM
will fly for food

Now, be gone

After this post to you boss, I'm through with you.. I'm sick of you arguing...look.. I sent a SPECIFIC LINK.. just look at the thread and be done with it. It's over, stop arguing your way to 100 posts...say something worth while...
Old 10-28-2003, 07:35 PM
SXN

Originally Posted by infinitiblast
This is my thread that u hijacked..now you be gone.............on a brighter note your almost to 100 posts...

Someone point me to some info about the external toggle switch to unlock the doors if they dont mind.
many people have done external door buttons, especially shaved hot rods. currently i cant find ANY technical info on the web (some pics, and some lock smith sites, but nothing i was looking for) can anyone help me on this too?
Old 10-28-2003, 07:48 PM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by SXN
many people have done external door buttons, especially shaved hot rods. currently i cant find ANY technical info on the web (some pics, and some lock smith sites, but nothing i was looking for) can anyone help me on this too?
External door buttons would be awesome, I read somewhere about it a month or so ago.. and I'll try to find it again and post a link
Old 10-28-2003, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by mchne
I don't even bother locking my doors anymore...

if someone wants something in my car that badly, I'd rather them open the door to steal it than break the window...

and if they want the entire car, well... I'm ****ed anyway.
well thats just not smart
Old 10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
BOSS

After this post to you boss, I'm through with you.. I'm sick of you arguing...look.. I sent a SPECIFIC LINK.. just look at the thread and be done with it. It's over, stop arguing your way to 100 posts...say something worth while...
you did not sent a specific link where I bash anyone as much as u bash people...like this very thread. Now quit crying, and stop acting like a 10 year-old child...BTW, it's way past your bedtime. I'm just playing - obviously you're not 10, but honestly, you're probably 16 I would say, based on your I'm-still-in-high-school type personality.

Anyway, in conclusion, I found you to be the most annoying and ridiculous person I have ever come accross on a forum.

Old 10-28-2003, 08:08 PM
SXN

boss, quit the blah blah blah. take it to PMs if you care that much, even he said he was done fighting.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:20 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by SXN
boss, quit the blah blah blah. take it to PMs if you care that much, even he said he was done fighting.
Well excuse me MR. NICEGUY...who are you to tell me to quit confronting someone as immature and primitive as Maxima99SEbose? ...I say this because as far as I can remember, you have argued with another member here on the .org (foetray) all throughout today just nagging...and yes, it was you who went onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...arguing through the entire 3 pages of the thread, found here just to refresh your memory: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....7&page=2&pp=30

So please, don't try to act like you're the judge in all this...because quite frankly, based on the posts in the link above, you're even worse than Maxima99SEbose.

Old 10-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Boosted?....

Wow, this forums never ceases to amaze me. So many people get worked up over nothing. Everybody needs to relax and get a breath of fresh air. Take it easy, this is a forum, not a presidential election.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:40 PM
SXN

Well excuse me MR. NICEGUY...who are you to tell me to quit confronting someone as immature and primitive as Maxima99SEbose? ...I say this because as far as I can remember, you have argued with another member here on the .org (foetray) all throughout today just nagging...and yes, it was you who went onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...arguing through the entire 3 pages of the thread, found here just to refresh your memory: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....7&page=2&pp=30

So please, don't try to act like you're the judge in all this...because quite frankly, based on the posts in the link above, you're even worse than Maxima99SEbose.
are you serious? for one, you posted twice in the thread in MY defense. also, i called something ghetto, and the guy turned it into a full on racial attack on himself. we went on and on, even said i "found a new way to call him a n____" personally i think YOUR way off base, all i did was defend myself. and no you dont need to refresh my memory. i dont care if im worse than Maxima99SEbose, i think hes a good guy. if you want to continue complaining about me, and how evil and horrible i am for defending myself and trying to keep the org about cars, feel free to write me an e-mail.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:56 PM

hey guys, why dont you both pull the damn tampons out of your vaginas and stop being *****es. this is a thread about locking your keys in your car, not about which one of you is a bigger *******.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:57 PM
SXN

holy crap, who TRIED to stop the fighting and pull stuff back on topic...im sick of this crap
Old 10-28-2003, 08:58 PM

not you, the other 2 morons
Old 10-28-2003, 08:59 PM
SXN

ah gotcha... sorry for jumping off the handle, but everyone seems to be on my case today.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:01 PM

no problem buddy, this thread is crap anyway. i hate it when people start an argument in a freakin thread. i mean, come on. some people may be generally interested and now the entire thread is ruined
Old 10-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Cheesing away...

Sorry, patially my fault. I was interested in the microswitch, until BOSS started running his mouth on an online forum.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:23 PM

and people wonder why i shaved my handles... someone tried to break in my car by sticking a screwdriver in the key hole and turning it (my insurance agent says that how u open a camry door)
Old 10-28-2003, 10:55 PM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by max1ma97se
and people wonder why i shaved my handles... someone tried to break in my car by sticking a screwdriver in the key hole and turning it (my insurance agent says that how u open a camry door)
your car looks absolutely awesome with the shaved handles! I love it! How difficult was it to shave everything?
Old 10-29-2003, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by mchne
I don't even bother locking my doors anymore...

if someone wants something in my car that badly, I'd rather them open the door to steal it than break the window...

and if they want the entire car, well... I'm ****ed anyway.

haha i think the same way man...lol
but when it actually happenz we start to crrryyyyy lol haha
Old 10-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Ute

Originally Posted by njmaxseltd
Any car is easy to get into with the right tools.
Like, say a hammer or tire iron? I don't care how good the alarm or remote switch or lock sheild is, a blow to the window bypasses all of that.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

With the growing demand for instant service, locksmiths have also seen some changes and began an immediate proof of service structure known as a locksmith 24 hours. A license 24 hours locksmith can panic less disturbing when certain problems are noticed in the security system at home.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:12 PM

Ugh..post ***** in training above me...