4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Please Read.....i Need Help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 07:11 PM

Please Read.....i Need Help!!!!

anyone out there with a 1999 se with the factory keyless entry system that may be willing to take pictures of all the wiring in the trunk under all the carpeting???? If so you would be a huge help....I'm having trouble installing mine and I think that I may be missing something......please help and reply if you have any questions...or post the pics in this thread but I would prefer if you could e-mail them to me....thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me....or if you have a 1999 SE with the factory keyless entry system, and you live in the ramsey nj area, and you would be willing to let me take a look at the wires and stuff in your trunk that would be great too....thanks again..

dave

shivalt7@hotmail.com
Old 11-12-2003, 07:26 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by evad513
anyone out there with a 1999 se with the factory keyless entry system that may be willing to take pictures of all the wiring in the trunk under all the carpeting???? If so you would be a huge help....I'm having trouble installing mine and I think that I may be missing something......please help and reply if you have any questions...or post the pics in this thread but I would prefer if you could e-mail them to me....thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me....or if you have a 1999 SE with the factory keyless entry system, and you live in the ramsey nj area, and you would be willing to let me take a look at the wires and stuff in your trunk that would be great too....thanks again..

dave

shivalt7@hotmail.com

I dont have those kinda pics, but lemme suggest picking up a sevice manual (expensive, but its what the dealers use) or pick up a chitons/haynes manual...

Eric