4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Fuel Injector, can't find one anywhere!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 05:52 AM

Fuel Injector, can't find one anywhere!!!

Is the entire internet Auto Parts world out of Fuel Injectors for a 1995 Maxima GXE????

I've been to numerous sites with no results:
www.nissan-auto-and-parts.com
www.auto-parts-zone.com
www.overnightautoparts.com
www.thepartsbin.com
www.speedycarparts.com

I'm in Canada, so there a couple of other sites (like AutoZone) that require me to call instead of letting me search their online catalogs. However, I'm at work(and cannot call) and just trying to quickly get a handle on how much I can save by buying the part myself.The dealer wants $275 Canadian ($207.16 American) for the parts and astronomical money for labour.

Is it me, or is the Automotive repair industry the shadiest business around? They can get away with almost anything. Something is not right.

Anyone that can give me a line on a fuel injector and O-Rings for a '95 Max GXE? Remember, I'm in Canada....Thanks in advance.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by chippychaps
Is the entire internet Auto Parts world out of Fuel Injectors for a 1995 Maxima GXE????

I've been to numerous sites with no results:
www.nissan-auto-and-parts.com
www.auto-parts-zone.com
www.overnightautoparts.com
www.thepartsbin.com
www.speedycarparts.com

I'm in Canada, so there a couple of other sites (like AutoZone) that require me to call instead of letting me search their online catalogs. However, I'm at work(and cannot call) and just trying to quickly get a handle on how much I can save by buying the part myself.The dealer wants $275 Canadian ($207.16 American) for the parts and astronomical money for labour.

Is it me, or is the Automotive repair industry the shadiest business around? They can get away with almost anything. Something is not right.

Anyone that can give me a line on a fuel injector and O-Rings for a '95 Max GXE? Remember, I'm in Canada....Thanks in advance.
These guys carry them for $87 (us)..here is a link:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...49&catalogid=0
Old 02-25-2004, 08:16 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

I can't help because the least expensive source I found was thepartsbin.com. I last purchased injectors from them in December and noticed the price had gone up since the previous April.

I am curious as to whether or not the injectors a common failure. The new injectors I got were different than the original injectors. A parts person I talked to said there were problems and they were redesigned. Does anyone have information on this?
Old 02-25-2004, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by knight71
These guys carry them for $87 (us)..here is a link:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...49&catalogid=0
Thanks very much for that link. Good price too!

Thanks again!

I have read before that injectors have been a problem for 4tgh Gen Maximas. Anyone else have information?