4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.
View Poll Results: Which muffler shape looks good on our Maximas?
Oval (eg. Greddy SP2)
93.10%
Round Can (eg. 5Zigien Fireball)
6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

What muffler shape suits the Max?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ludacris
That IS a good deal...is the piping stainless steel?

Masaccio no problem
i believe it is coated, the pipes were shiny, sorta like a mirror finish but i doubt he would be giving me mandrel bent SS pipes at that price. he is a cool *** dude and i sat and BS'ed with him for a while so maybe he is doin it all at that price.im 98% it is like a coated/painted B-pipe. even if it isnt SS pipe, i dont mind. my stock pipe is like 9 years old and it is like 4 percent covered in rust. my mufflers another story tho, it has rusted though and has a hole in it. i live in south florida and i am less concerned with rust.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Magikone69
i believe it is coated, the pipes were shiny, sorta like a mirror finish but i doubt he would be giving me mandrel bent SS pipes at that price. he is a cool *** dude and i sat and BS'ed with him for a while so maybe he is doin it all at that price.im 98% it is like a coated/painted B-pipe. even if it isnt SS pipe, i dont mind. my stock pipe is like 9 years old and it is like 4 percent covered in rust. my mufflers another story tho, it has rusted though and has a hole in it. i live in south florida and i am less concerned with rust.
Sweet deal still, beign in socal I dont care as much about rust either. Ill look into this option as opposed to the courtesy b-pipe i was gonna get.

Originally Posted by 1FSTMAX
Damn Luda, that supra and 240 look ****king hot!!!
evo is my fav...the wheels on teh 240 are sick...SSRs
Old 05-13-2004, 02:10 PM
2060lbs and falling...

Originally Posted by Ludacris
This is an exact quote from you in the GreddySP2 thread.

"The tip placement dissapoints me. I was really looking forward to saving up to replace the **** I got now but now I won't even consider. 1. It looks bad."

I just find it funny how you talk about how you wanna hide your exhaust and ask why people care about how it looks when you care yourself.
Good job. I do care about how exhaust looks. I care in a tasteful sense. I don't care about the bling factor just the quality. The reason it looks bad is because it is placed badly(see "cheap" or "slapped on"). I realize that the SP2 on that car is meant for a 4.0 so that negates the fact.