4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Rallying the troops!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 05:22 PM

Rallying the troops!!!

Hello orger's,

I need some serious help & I also felt it was my duty to inform everyone who is a member here to try and avoid purchasing items of ebay from (jdmstuff4u). I am usually pretty good about being safe when buying items from ebay, but even though this person had a decent feed back record 98% I have been swindled out of my parts & money. I ordered over $100.00 work of parts from this guy & he emailed me saying that the parts have been sent but I never received them. I emailed him to let him know about the situation & he said they must have got lost in transit, so he said he would sent out another set of parts. Well here it is a month later & still no parts. I have emailed him several times to try to resolve the problem but now he is avoiding my emails & will not respond. I have filed a fraud complaint with the FBI & ebay to try and recover my money but with no luck. So to every Maxima owner "AVOID THIS GUY" he is a thief. I would appriciate it if you guy's could help me out by sending this person emails saying that you refuse to do buisness with him unless he fullfills his purchase order with (polishtb101) that is my ebay account name. I would not hesitate to help any of you out if you ever where in my position. So please from one org. member to another help to reduse the amount of internet buisness people or companies that commit fraud by stealing other peoples hard earned money. The info you will need is listed below. Thank you guy's for all your help & support.

Seller: jdmstuff4u@yahoo.com

Buyer: My ebay account name "polishtb101"

Item purchased: Nismo red/clear tail lights

Elasped time since he received my money: 1 month 3 days
Old 07-21-2004, 05:25 PM

thanks for the heads up... btw, its no relation to me!
Old 07-21-2004, 05:27 PM

sorry to hear about your situation... damn flea-bay is full of thieves. good luck getting ur money back.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by jdm71488
thanks for the heads up... btw, its no relation to me!
Your SN was the first thing that came to mind lol

Sorry to hear you got jacked up by some dead beat, hopefully people will watch out for that guy
Old 07-21-2004, 05:34 PM

What would really help is if everyone sends him an email saying they refuse to do buisness with him. Then he would be forced to close his buisness. Thanks everyone for the support.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:12 PM

bump...........
Old 07-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Hooooooonda.....

He wouln't be forced to do jack. I ordered stuff from him maybe 2 years ago and was very satisfied. Then again back then he also offered shipping insurance so that wasn't an issue. If you payed with paypal you should've payed the $3 or so to have the items insured as well, if that was an option of course. If you payed with a money order then I'm not surprised at all.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:02 PM

Bump............
Old 07-22-2004, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by nostrixoxide
Bump............
stealbay.. its only good to find those few users who are using ebay for the first time and don't know the rules and take advantage and get something for dirt cheap.. i love those kind of sellers that don't do their homework..

btw.. good luck getting money back. sometimes legal methods won't work. What I did to get $20 back from an ebay seller:

2-3 emails everyday.. cycled 5 messages through the emails. Sent everyday for about a month. Made another email account because seller probably filtered the emails and did the same. Switched every other couple of weeks. Let's say there are a lot of hotmail accounts to my name ..You do the math He'll give you your money back.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:35 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

[QUOTE=kbmaxima]stealbay.. QUOTE]

EBay is also full of trustfull people that do business very well. there is just a handful that take advangtage of a situation that they can. i was screwed over once buying a pair of rims. the guy's auction said they would ift maxima's and i even e-mailed him 2 times, and asked, and he said they fit very well.
well i ordered these $500 set of wheels, and took them out and guess what they do not fit. he would not do anythign about it. i could nto get rid of them cause they did not fit. i finally sold them to a guy with a galant for $350. and i was out $150.

this did not keep me from doing ebay it just made me more careful. just because once ******* screwed somehting up does not mean they are all like that. most of the people on the org have good experiances with with ebay.....

but thanks for teh heads up i wll not purchase form him......we hsould have a warnign ebay sellers sticky!
Old 07-22-2004, 09:43 PM

Hope you get your money back. I've done over 25 transactions buying and selling on ebay and have yet to have a problem ::Knocking on wood::. There are alot of good people on ebay, but there are definitely some that your should watch out for.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:58 PM

Thanks for the reply's fella's. I don't have a problem making purchases through ebay. I have had very good buisness relations with pretty much everyone I have done buisness with except for (jdmstuff4u@yahoo.com). I just hate the fact that someone is able to get away with robbery like that. Thats why I asked my fello orger's to email him refusing to do buisness with him. Mainly because as a buisness man he has to understand the common law of (for every 1 upset customer means atleast 10 customers lost). So if he gets 50 emails from orgers regarding his bad buisness then he understands that eventually thats a loss of 500 potential customers. So I'm sure he will do what ever it takes to keep his customers satisfied from now on. I understand that I am out of my money & will probably never see it again, but the whole goal here is to keep that guy from doing it again & getting rich by doing it. Thanks again to everyone who is being supportive.
Old 07-24-2004, 05:05 PM

bump.................