4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

yeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2000, 07:55 PM

This is the first time in like two months this web site let me post a message. I've been trying and trying, oh well I guess I better post before I kicked off or something. Florida heat has destroyed my carbon fiber dash kit. I need a new one. Any opinions, I have a Black on black se.
Old 09-25-2000, 09:46 PM
daves95max

Originally posted by BIGMAX
This is the first time in like two months this web site let me post a message. I've been trying and trying, oh well I guess I better post before I kicked off or something. Florida heat has destroyed my carbon fiber dash kit. I need a new one. Any opinions, I have a Black on black se.
Yes go to ebay and type in Nissan Maxima, under search. I got my wood from there and is great.

Old 09-25-2000, 10:07 PM

Hey dave....what color is your max? Do you have a pic of your dash with the wood?
Old 09-25-2000, 10:18 PM
daves95max

Originally posted by Max Speed
Hey dave....what color is your max? Do you have a pic of your dash with the wood?
No I do not have a pic of it but it looks damn good, I will even tell you the guy I got the kit from, I am about to get another kit that is chrome silver for my BMW M3. His stuff is good but you have to in a good mood to put it on, it takes a while. Also see if you go my THREAD and see if you can give me some advice on my post or ask your friends too. My is post read 95 Exahust VS 99 SE exhaust. Sorry about the picture I am new on this site and to all this postings are new to me, this my third time here.

Let me know what you want to do??

Dave

Old 09-26-2000, 07:04 AM
TommyBoiSxty9

lemme know the email of the ebay guy too

thanks

Old 09-26-2000, 08:04 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

they're always on there on ebay, just type in maxima and you'll see a whole bunch of different dash kits for $99. I got the brushed aluminum for my 96 gxe. Looks great on a black interior. For a tan interior i would get wood.

If you want to see a pic of the brushed aluminum dash on a black interior click here:
http://bubblemax.homestead.com/main.html

Hope it helps.

Chris