4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

finally some pics of my max (56k suicide)

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 04:38 PM

thanx saddles I got them for free and I just had them on I never thought that they would cosmedically take away from the car but your right they are the first thing I,m going too get rid of them....there old and starting too look grungy anyway thanx for the encouragement and ideas
Old 08-25-2004, 05:39 PM

all right. im not gonna fly off the handle. understand what the Maxima represents. a 4door family car. when you mod a maxima you should keep the look and style of the car in mind. the reason why some of the responses are coming across as harsh is because it looks like you put no thought into whats on the car. as far as RIMS go. maximas look real beautiful especialiy when matched with some crossdrilled-slotted rotors, or a big break kit. moda r6 are my favorite. .

As far as EXTERIOR goes. less is more(thats what we drummers say) putting the wind deflectors on takes away from the natural curves of the car. clear corners are a must nowadays, and as for the rear end you have 3 choices: red clears,stock,or altezzas. with the choice you have made, imho the gen 2 altezzas dont work with the car. if your gonna go altezzas then go gen 1 and do the skyline mod to them. i may catch crap for saying that but i think it works.
if you go body kit keep it simple there also. a stillen lip will suffice. if your gonna stay with 18's drop it about 1 1/2 or 2 and you should be fine.

But that ENGINE BAY!! its not happening at all. do this. go to a junk yard get the following items: an intake manifold,throttle body, and front and rear valve covers. and either polish them yourself or send them to be polished. also try and polish that timing chain cover too. take off that wire loom and get a couple sets of c-d2 engine cleaner and go to town.

Now for the INTERIOR lose that tv in the dash. its only gonna get stolen or cause you to get pulled over. the leather is nice take care of it. clean up that dynamat in the trunk so you can be proud to open it at the park or the carwash. its good to see a new car on the .org and no we dont want all of our cars to look alike. cause that would be . and we dont drive hondas!!

this message has been brought to you by DONKEY PUNCH!!!! the tasty drink that knocks yo mama out!!!!
Old 08-25-2004, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by maximalnemisis
oh yeah and tman if everyone thought the way you do we'd all probably have your same exact car and still recieve an a$$ beating any way

I wouldn't recieve a A$$ beating, do to the fact that my car isn't a rice. Enough said, your car is the first riced out car i have seen on the org. So i agree with someone in here, it's your car do what you like. Plus i never said nothing really nasty about you car, like most people in here. DO what you like.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:16 PM

those are the same rims my friend has on his accord. No offense I dont like them.. Check them out in the 2nd linky in my siggy, other than that keep up the work, Each to his own
Old 08-25-2004, 06:27 PM

I think its looks nice, I think those wheels will look great on a black or dark gray max (like mine.) Good look with future mods.