4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

DCMax ......

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2001, 08:18 AM
ajaffee

Hey DCMax -
Where in VA are you, and when are you planning to order your Y-pipe. I'm in Herndon.
I am also planning on getting the Cattman Y-pipe sometime in the near future -- for my 97 GXE. Do you plan on doing the install yourself? If so, maybe we could work on them together. The only problem is that I would need to do the install somehwhere other then my Apt. complex. My Fiancee doesn't know I'm ordering the pipe. She wouldn't be too happy if she knew I spent money for the pipe instead of saving it for our wedding.
Just a thought.

Andy

Old 04-06-2001, 11:07 AM

I live in Fairfax but I go to school at Virginia Tech and Im there most of the year. Ill probably get the Cattman or WSP Y pipe around July if everything goes well. However, if i see one going for cheap I may have to jump at it. As for the install, haven't figured that out yet. There is a good possibility that I will do it myself. Ill keep you posted.
Old 04-06-2001, 11:52 AM
ajaffee

Originally posted by DCmax
I live in Fairfax but I go to school at Virginia Tech and Im there most of the year. Ill probably get the Cattman or WSP Y pipe around July if everything goes well. However, if i see one going for cheap I may have to jump at it. As for the install, haven't figured that out yet. There is a good possibility that I will do it myself. Ill keep you posted.
Sounds good.