4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

whats up everybody

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 08:19 PM
on this site too damn much

whats up everybody

whats up all. Well i've made it back to a maxima. My bro felt generous this x-mas and gave me his 99 black 5spd. Used to be on here a while ago (5 yrs ago) but then my 91 max got stolen from my high school parking lot when i was a senior so I went and bought a 92 accord. Now i'm sellin that and puttin the money into the max. Don't know what im gonna do yet but i love that stillen kit. So i'll probably drop it down on some sprints or tein-s and kyb's, then get some nice 18's or 19's, and put the stillen kit on. Also want those LED tails someone is makin in the classifieds. How is the ride on 19's by the way. Do they rub at all and what offset and size tire should i get? anyone know who's max this one is: http://www.cardomain.com/id/max4speed ? I think this maxima is the sexiest one i've ever seen.

well just wanted to say whats up to everybody and you guys are really helpful around here (been readin up here for a week or so now).

alex
philly, pa
Old 01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Old Maxima Legend

hey man, i bet its good to be back ? why not use your old school maxima.org account ? lol enjoy the 99 !
Old 01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
on this site too damn much

thanks man and i forgot my old screen name so i just made up a new one i use all the time. cant wait to get this baby goin.