4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

New Member-Again

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 09:31 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

New Member-Again

1. I'm a new member, well I'm really not. I registered with this forum over two years ago when I resided out in another State. My user name was TuMax. I sent a message/thread several times requesting how I was able to retain my old username "TuMax", but the administrator never replied. Thus, I had to create a new name, "2Type".

2. If someone could tell me how do I gain access to "searching" the forum for a specific topic, such as "brakes, spark plugs, wires, etc, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

TuMax/2Type
Old 01-31-2005, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by 2Type
1. I'm a new member, well I'm really not. I registered with this forum over two years ago when I resided out in another State. My user name was TuMax. I sent a message/thread several times requesting how I was able to retain my old username "TuMax", but the administrator never replied. Thus, I had to create a new name, "2Type".

2. If someone could tell me how do I gain access to "searching" the forum for a specific topic, such as "brakes, spark plugs, wires, etc, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

TuMax/2Type
You have to be a donating member to use the search function. However, there is a poor man's search located in the stickies somewhere. I believe it is in the General Maxima forum.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Here's a search method that was in the 5th Gen stickies...

http://forums.maxima.org/showpost.ph...07&postcount=2