4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Mod dilema >>

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 10:11 AM

what to get next? im getting my pay check next week and dont know what to get. here are my options >> tint for this texas heat (180), WSP Y-pipe (200+), b-pipe (70), sprint springs(140)? im not sure which to do because i want all of them! tell me which one you think and why. thanks!
Old 05-28-2001, 10:23 AM

Y PIPE, Y PIPE, Y PIPE!! everyone's chanting for the Y pipe.....well the y pipe should be first because when doing some spirited driving, you won't care about the scorching heat (TINT) , your ride looks okay w/o the Springs and i dont think the handlings that bad ( SPRINGS ), and you should get the y pipe before the b cause i believe it gives more, so POWER before show and comfort LOL that's my opinion
Old 05-28-2001, 07:26 PM

Originally posted by MAX420
Y PIPE, Y PIPE, Y PIPE!! everyone's chanting for the Y pipe.....well the y pipe should be first because when doing some spirited driving, you won't care about the scorching heat (TINT) , your ride looks okay w/o the Springs and i dont think the handlings that bad ( SPRINGS ), and you should get the y pipe before the b cause i believe it gives more, so POWER before show and comfort LOL that's my opinion
ok ok, tint is off the list. my parents are going to get my car tinted as a graduation present! sprints can be held off since i already have apex springs (the pics are before). y-pipe i really wanna do but im goin to go ahead and do the b-pipe first. reason being... its right around the corner and can have it done within a few hours..(im really impatient) and i should still have enough money to buy a y-pipe the time my next next paycheck comes around (which i would have to wait for anyways). doh..forgot about expenses from the girlfiend..o well..thanks for the input
Old 05-28-2001, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by _DRU_

ok ok, tint is off the list. my parents are going to get my car tinted as a graduation present! sprints can be held off since i already have apex springs (the pics are before). y-pipe i really wanna do but im goin to go ahead and do the b-pipe first. reason being... its right around the corner and can have it done within a few hours..(im really impatient) and i should still have enough money to buy a y-pipe the time my next next paycheck comes around (which i would have to wait for anyways). doh..forgot about expenses from the girlfiend..o well..thanks for the input
HEy, that'll do for now.....guess your just like me.....gotta have it QUICKLY!! i just cant wait...Well bro.....guess u've been stung by the MOD BUG.....Good luck get ready to drain you wallet....=)