4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

NOV. 11. NOON. NATICK. - BOSTON MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2000, 08:01 PM

Howdy Folks,
I talked to a few people and decided that Nov. 11(Sat.) at noon would be a good time for a meet.
The location is Natick, MA at the intersection of Rt. 30 and Mass Pike(90). There is a lake there called Cochichuate lake with a big parking lot. If you need directions let me know and I'll e-mail you some.
If this date is not good for you let me know also. Perhaps if a lot of people don't like it we can get it changed.

Roman
roman101@mail.com
Old 10-16-2000, 11:50 AM

PLEASE READ!!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON SHOWING UP TO THE NOV 11. MEET:
1. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT roman101@mail.com -include your username.
or
2. GO TO THE NORTHEAST FORUM AND POST A REPLY TO THE MEET THREAD STATING THAT YOU ARE PLANNING ON SHOWING UP.

It would help if I know how many people are actually going to show up. Also, if other people see the number of cars who are interested they too might come.

Thank You,
Roman
roman101@mail.com
Old 10-17-2000, 10:35 AM

Nice...

Today I counted the number of people who I think will show up...17. These people might bring along others so it will definitley be a very good meet. As I mentioned before I have a Sony Movica camera and I will bring many floppy disks so if anyone wants to take pictures...no problem. I have a friend who works at the local Stop & Shop and he will hook me up with 5 or 6 one time use cameras and some food.
Once again....if you are planning on showing up either e-mail me at roman101@mail.com or go to the Northeast section and reply to the thread.

Thanks,
Roman
93 GXE
Old 10-17-2000, 10:50 AM

Meet

I will go as long as you all promise not to make fun of the 8 million paint chips in my bumper cover and hood. Maybe I will put my bra on...
Old 10-17-2000, 10:54 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Meet

Originally posted by Bernie Lomax
8 million paint chips in my bumper cover and hood.
Did you count them?
Old 10-17-2000, 11:03 AM

What do you mean? AndyXXL

Andrey..my e-mail at work is rsb@feeplan.com.
What do you mean "did you count them"?
Right now the count is actually up to 20 because i just checked my e-mail.

Roman
Old 10-17-2000, 11:19 AM

Count

I think he means my paint chips. And the answer is yes. I drove last winter every day up 95 to Portsmouth in snow and salt and sand. I am going to get my front end painted in the spring after the winter. I had to get my windshield replaced too, I couldn't see a thing. Damn salt spreading trucks!
Old 10-17-2000, 11:45 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Count

Originally posted by Bernie Lomax
I think he means my paint chips. And the answer is yes. I drove last winter every day up 95 to Portsmouth in snow and salt and sand. I am going to get my front end painted in the spring after the winter. I had to get my windshield replaced too, I couldn't see a thing. Damn salt spreading trucks!
This will be the first winter for my car (it was driven in FL before). Do u recommend getting a car bra?
Old 10-18-2000, 01:43 PM

Further Info...

Just wanted to say that the count is up to 25.
To everyone who is coming: Please try to be on-time - Noon.
We will stick around the area for about two hours and then move on to another location.
Some other Boston people and I will organize an itinerary where we can go into the city and see some sites. I will also try to come up with a small lottery so everyone who comes will get something(automotive related obviously).
I think a few people got annoyed that I posted info about this meet on every forum so from now-on to make it easier ALL FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MEET WILL & SHOULD ONLY BE POSTED IN THE NORTHEAST FORUM!!!

Thank You,
Roman
roman101@mail.com
IM Screen Name: roman101

P.S. Thanks to all the people who help/ed me out!!!
E-Mail me if anyone has any questions.