4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Whats Next?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2001, 04:49 PM

I have mod fever right now, and I wanna know whats next for me to buy?

I have:
Cattman S/S Y-Pipe
Random Technologies 2.5" Cat (be here tomorrow)
Greddy CatBack, including the B-Pipe
K&N charger, similar to Pop Charger
H&R's on order for stock struts (I will be waiting for the AGX's to come out and use my coilovers)
Used 70 shot NOS dry kit (within a week of being shipped)

Whats next?
I was thinking Don's VB for my Auto tranny, if he can gimme a 50 dollar break. 450 is wayyy too much money, or I can have someone do it here in Austin who is also familiar with Nissan Trannys. They can possibly also do a custom stall converter.

What else can I buy tho? I bought the car about a month and a half ago completely stock. I knew nothing of Maxima's other than I liked em. I went from owning 4 87-93 Body style Mustangs with the 5.0 to this. The Mustangs got me into too much trouble, and got too pricey. I decided to look onto this forum, and went on a shopping spree within the first 2 weeks. Now I need to finish my list of things to buy.

I am looking in terms of long term reliability, and performance. Brake upgrades are in the future, as well as interior dress up items.
Old 06-22-2001, 05:50 PM
i SeE what you did therE

it depends on which way you go...

you can continue to intall performance stuff/suspension differnet rims, sc, the tranny mod ect..or you can start the cosmetic way... body kit, idiglo gauges, carbon fiber interior, ect... i have been swapping from the two..

jut got a front lip and new slotted rotors... and i am in the process of buying a new chrome bezel with rings...
Old 06-22-2001, 09:13 PM

do some cosmetic stuff such as body kit, spoiler (if you like them), painted calipers, etc