4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

just ordered CAI from Cattman..

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2001, 07:15 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and another thing..

I'm responding because it's so easy to hit your retorts out of the ball park. That, and you need to be banned anyway.

Originally posted by KCTYPHOON
do i have a pic of it? umm.. no. the fstb is back home with brain catts, if you would like a picture of it i suggest that you get in touch with him concerncing that.

You continue to blame Brian. Isn't it funny that you were asked to take a pic BEFORE you sent it in so we could look at it and help you. You chose the more deceptive route to make yourself look good and Brian look bad.

although, i dont think he would be willing to do that because that wouldnt help the story he gave citibank stating " the merchant has no record " of having received his bar back.

If he did that, that's dirty. I would like to hear from him on this matter myself. On the other hand, based on the way you treated him, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that.

just for the record, due to much mis-information, the "bar" itself was fine. it was the bracket that bolts on the strut tower that was the problem. the arch which receives all the force wasnt up-to-par, and bent up to relive itslef as i turned the bar.

The mis-information came from you and only you, as you were the one relating the problem. Once again, you're blaming others.

as far as you go bill.. enough already. im sick and tired of coming back and checking this thread just to see that your whining again.

I'm sorry you don't understand the meaning of the word whining. I am merely stating facts by pointing to a history of this for all to make their own opinions and have even offered a truce with you. You have rejected that and decided to keep the thread going. I would make these final posts of yours count as I wouldn't count on much more of a future here.....

BTW, any post of yours in my moderated forums will most likely be deleted (unless it is REALLY on topic) as you are not welcome in my forums anymore.

the fact that you are now on the defensive is reward enough for me after all the b.s. and nonsense ive heard from you.. this is like arguing with a two year old where you always have to get the last word.

Ok. Stop acting like you're two and I'll stop responding. Keep it up, and I'll keep going as well.

the whole "bash cattman" post i ran as you called it was short lived. the "38 bash cattman posts" were all in like a four day span.

This is a lie. It was not over just a 4 day span. An entire historical account is not available because of past post deletions.

i moved on, but YOU insisted on reviving the argument.

Only because you decided to start bashing Cattman again. Otherwise, you haven't seen a peep from me in your posts.

do everyone a favor, leave it be. im intitled to post my own opinions and i feel that IS my right as a memeber especialy if you feel you have the right to persuse a public scolding.

I would have left it be several days ago, but you insisted on getting the last word with your little smarta$$ clap post.

dont continue to waste everyone's time pleading you case to the world, cause frankly, NOBODY CARES.

If that's true, why do you? I'm not wasting anyone's time as no one is holding a gun to members here and telling them to even look in this thread.

and as far as my "incorrect grammar" goes, i am not the type of person to spend my spare time looking up "big" words in an attempt to appear intelectually superior (did ya like that one bill?).

BTW, you misspelled intellectually. I don't have to look up big words, I know them. Hooked on phonics worked for me.

you always bring up my "credibility", and how ive been using the time to try and rebuild it. do you honstly think im trying to redeem myself in some way? so i can infultrate the maxima.org forum and sell secret information to the honda fans??? your rite bill.. this has all been one big scam that i was trying to mastermind and it seems you've foiled my plans once again. damn....

Whether you realize it or not, yes you have been trying to be a contributor rather than a complainer. I complimented you in saying you are making an effort to contribute here, and you take offense. That isn't even comprehendable.

im here because i like my car, and i wanted to learn the potential it had, and pass on my own experiences, and nothing more. as far as your olive tree goes, go scratch.

Again, that's noted for the record. You're not interested in being civil and I am.

its more than obvious that the only reason you pay me a compliment in a poor attempt to make a truce is just to cover your own *** (is that correct grammar bill?),

Why would I CMA? That doesn't even make sense. I'm just trying to keep it civil and you're not interested. That's fine. It's just that life will be more difficult for you around here.

after you realize that your own "credibiltiy" is now in jeapordy after your snide and immature remarks. if you keep insisting on turning this into MY thread, which it is not, i will keep responding and "pushing" your buttons in the hopes i can get you to jump off a bridge at some point in the near future.
My credibility isn't in question, as I have taken no actions. This is all about your actions, I am only typing responses and opinions to your own actions.

If you wish to be banned, keep it coming. If you wish to continue to contribute, drop it.
Old 07-22-2001, 10:06 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

KC, come on. Let it go, at least on the forum. I had an issue with Warpspeed, I brought it up once or twice on the forum and that was it. I worked more on getting it resolved with the manufacturer.

Also, you should do it in a more objective way. Adding insults and telling people they must stay away when you don't have much credibility on the forum won't help.

The best way is to explain your story and let people make there own decisions about the company. Every company is going to have troubles with at least one customer, but it helps if you are a more credible person to sway peoples opinions.

Example: A few years ago Cheston had a problem with Carparts, he told his story and warned people about the company. He didn't make it an all out crusade to stop anyone from buying from Carparts. But because of Cheston credibility on the forum, many people stayed away from the company. This is the way it's done!!