4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 06:41 PM

Help

I have a pioneer touch screen navigation system in my max. I bout the car used and i have the manual for it but the screen is a little off. When i go to push something on the screen its off a little so i dont know how to adjust the screen and fix it. I checked the manual and it doesnt say anything about it. So if anyone knows how i might be able to fix it that would be a great help.

If u dont understand what wrong i ll try to explain it a little better.
The touch screen shows buttons like up or down. and when u go to push the buttons on the screen it pushes on the button next to it the allignment of where u push and where the button is is off a alittle bit.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
No more Maximas...

It's not OE, so it shouldn't be in the 4th gen forums. Not to mention that your thread subject absolutely sucks.

In any case, if you had bothered to search Google, the best I can tell you without your model number is that there should be a re-cal button on the back of the screen.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:01 PM

post this in the car audio part of this site, a more descriptive headline could also help
Old 06-21-2007, 07:01 PM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by pmohr
Not to mention that your thread subject absolutely sucks.

READ THE STICKIES

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=144459

Originally Posted by phenryiv1
People, please be more descriptive in your subject titles. For example, "cone intake," "red/clears," "suspension," "emblems," are not subject titles...they are isolated words. Describe the main problem/question/comment in the subject line ... please! Don't type one or two words and make the rest of the Org try to guess what you're trying to say.
v1.3
http://forums.maxima.org/showpost.ph...35&postcount=4

Originally Posted by andrei3333
post this in the car audio part of this site,
So this is not a completely wasted post.
Audio & Electronics Sub Forum