4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

help me please!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 01:13 PM

help me please!!

I wired my indiglo's and needle kit to my factory dimmer. Looks good, only prob. is that everything is backwards. When my dash is lit up the indiglo stuff is off. When the indiglo stuff is on all dash stuff is off. can someone help me pleas I am in the middle of trying to put this together so I can put my car back together.
Old 01-26-2002, 03:16 PM

Re: help me please!!

Originally posted by poolstick01
I wired my indiglo's and needle kit to my factory dimmer. Looks good, only prob. is that everything is backwards. When my dash is lit up the indiglo stuff is off. When the indiglo stuff is on all dash stuff is off. can someone help me pleas I am in the middle of trying to put this together so I can put my car back together.
Your not the first person this happened to. You can do a search but I don't think anyone found a way to resolve it. Sorry i could't be more help.
Old 01-26-2002, 05:27 PM

the person who installed mines did this and he had to run and extra set of wires from the dimmer to I guess the battery.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:10 PM

Re: help me please!!

Originally posted by poolstick01
That sucks! Post remedie for future use.
Old 01-26-2002, 07:05 PM

Re: Re: help me please!!

Originally posted by maxx power

That sucks! Post remedie for future use.
Fixed it. Had it on the wrong wire. Only thing is that my needles turned out purple instead of blue. But I like the purple, it looks good. I will take some pics and post tomorrow.. By the way how do you post pics.