Something you rarely see on maximas - Maxima Forums

Go Back  Maxima Forums > Maxima Discussions > 4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999)
Reload this Page >

Something you rarely see on maximas

4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Something you rarely see on maximas

Old 01-27-2019, 10:35 PM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Something you rarely see on maximas





dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 12:57 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
iTrader: (51)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: KCK
Posts: 5,180
Thank god
Fakie J Farkerton is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 01:25 AM
  #3  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton View Post
Thank god
its actually not as bright as you think like a huge LED bar. Its also too low too be seen cause i have it pointed downwards. Lights up ground really good.
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 03:57 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,457
When are you going to paint that bumper lol. The rest of the car looks great but that bumper is pulling it. If you can change to the SE grill. I had the chrome one and changing it to pearl white SE grill made it 1000x better. But each to their own, everyone's got different taste.
JoshG is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 05:18 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 1,881
Just buy a Jeep and be done with it.
Turbobink is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 08:51 AM
  #6  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by JoshG View Post
When are you going to paint that bumper lol. The rest of the car looks great but that bumper is pulling it. If you can change to the SE grill. I had the chrome one and changing it to pearl white SE grill made it 1000x better. But each to their own, everyone's got different taste.
actually this year! Hopefully next month because the spoiler i got doesnít have the original mounts for the trunk. Gonna repaint pearl white but im going to get a new trunk lid for it and install the spoiler. Ill show pictures how it goes. Chrome looks sick with white
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 08:52 AM
  #7  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by Turbobink View Post
Just buy a Jeep and be done with it.
jeep is basically fiat rn and fiat sucks. Unless u get an older gas hog jeep lol.
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 10:03 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in my max, pa. :p
Posts: 6,521
Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton View Post
Thank god
lol, lookin like knight rider. change those lights to red
max ride 41 is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 11:03 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 425
Originally Posted by max ride 41 View Post
lol, lookin like knight rider. change those lights to red
THEN, get ready to get arrested...but tell the cops you're with the Foundation for Law & Government, let us know what happens!

Is the light bar you actually have installed "street legal"? I would be paranoid about looking different enough to attract the wrong kind of attention...
reallywildstuff is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 02:51 PM
  #10  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by reallywildstuff View Post
THEN, get ready to get arrested...but tell the cops you're with the Foundation for Law & Government, let us know what happens!

Is the light bar you actually have installed "street legal"? I would be paranoid about looking different enough to attract the wrong kind of attention...
where im at is kind of a rich area. Cops here bother no one as long as u donít speed. And this is only my freeway light cause i drive a lot at night but wont use it on streets!
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 02:53 PM
  #11  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by max ride 41 View Post
lol, lookin like knight rider. change those lights to red
only other color change i would do is yellow. Red is for brake lights. Although red halo LEDís would be nice
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 04:52 PM
  #12  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (43)
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 15,491
The Wizard is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 06:35 PM
  #13  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
is it time to take this thread down now too??
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 06:55 PM
  #14  
Father of the 00 VI
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: amsterdam ,new york
Posts: 3,008
All i have to say is,nice house.
krismax is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 09:09 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,457
Doesn't look like the maxima forums approve this mod :\ Just keep it simple and original.
JoshG is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 10:06 PM
  #16  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by krismax View Post
All i have to say is,nice house.
oh why thankyou 😂
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-28-2019, 10:07 PM
  #17  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by JoshG View Post
Doesn't look like the maxima forums approve this mod :\ Just keep it simple and original.
i just try to show different things. But if its bad i can just delete it no? I dont mind. I just thought it looked complete. That gap was always for something lol
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 06:05 AM
  #18  
Senior Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in my max, pa. :p
Posts: 6,521
Originally Posted by dbaray View Post

i just try to show different things. But if its bad i can just delete it no? I dont mind. I just thought it looked complete. That gap was always for something lol
because race car, we need the extra air for whenz we race other tunerz. don't be afraid to be different, the guys in here are like a stuffy yacht club sometimes.
max ride 41 is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 07:18 AM
  #19  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by max ride 41 View Post
because race car, we need the extra air for whenz we race other tunerz. don't be afraid to be different, the guys in here are like a stuffy yacht club sometimes.
lol yea makes sense
dbaray is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:07 AM
  #20  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 507
If you like it keep it I don't think it looks bad I just think everyoneetjought with the title it was gonna be about something really cool
Violator is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:51 AM
  #21  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 120
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
If you like it keep it I don't think it looks bad I just think everyoneetjought with the title it was gonna be about something really cool
oh forsure ill keep. Ha idk if i want to paint the car pearl white again or a different color.
dbaray is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
DConrad2007
Other For Sale/Wanted
7
12-07-2008 04:49 PM
1993-VG30E-GXE
3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994)
13
05-11-2008 08:50 PM
shotime140
6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008)
0
07-14-2007 06:05 PM
|Bijan|
4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999)
31
08-18-2004 04:43 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Something you rarely see on maximas


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.