4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Finally pulled my motor out and

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 09:24 PM
Lives in a 11sec maxima

Finally pulled my motor out and

today I spent 4-5 hrs pulling my motor and trans I started dismantling the motor and when I pulled the unbolted the EGR from the intake manifold I had a couple ounces of oil come out. I also had alot of oil on the inside of the upper and lower intake so I definitly have some problems internally. Tomorrow I plan on tearing it down and finding the problem. Now its time to get it ready for turbo. I was wondering if anyone has vacuum diagrams for a 99 I want to eliminate all the vacuum lines I dont need and all the metal lines that are under the T-body. Basicly I want to clean everything up so Its easier to install the turbo.

BTW im now selling my warpspeed Ypipe and costum 2 1/2 exhaust with HKS muffler.
Old 02-05-2002, 09:33 PM

how much you selling your y pipe and custom exhaust for?
Old 02-05-2002, 09:37 PM
Lives in a 11sec maxima

make an offer for the Y pipe but I dont want to ship the exhaust because its one big @ss piece. I will ship the Y though.
Old 02-06-2002, 04:24 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: Finally pulled my motor out and

Originally posted by TILLEYS99
today I spent 4-5 hrs pulling my motor and trans I started dismantling the motor and when I pulled the unbolted the EGR from the intake manifold I had a couple ounces of oil come out. I also had alot of oil on the inside of the upper and lower intake so I definitly have some problems internally. Tomorrow I plan on tearing it down and finding the problem. Now its time to get it ready for turbo. I was wondering if anyone has vacuum diagrams for a 99 I want to eliminate all the vacuum lines I dont need and all the metal lines that are under the T-body. Basicly I want to clean everything up so Its easier to install the turbo.

BTW im now selling my warpspeed Ypipe and costum 2 1/2 exhaust with HKS muffler.
well i DO have a 99 serice manual...

like you didn't know that....

i was at your house on monaday too.. and you didn't ask me to bring the manual...

well let me know how the "broke engine" is coming along.. i should be able to help you this weekend... i will bring the manual.
make sure you have beer...