4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Anyone Talented?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 12:33 AM

Anyone Talented?

I am a huge maxima fan (obviously) and i am a huge fan of the lettering of the 95-99 maximas. I think it is a tradgedy that they moved the license plate to the middle of the trunk. The maxima lettering was so unique, people had fun with the color of the lettering, or if they had lettering at all, some shaved it off. What I wish Nissan did was to keep the trunk the same on the 5th generation models and leave the lettering and license plate where they should be. My question is, if anyone is good at photoshop or any kind of graphic design, can you see if you can take a 5th generation maxima and take off the license plate and replace the classic maxima lettering on the back of the trunk. It would look awsome. Thanks
Old 05-09-2002, 05:14 AM

Re: Anyone Talented?

Originally posted by Brendan
I am a huge maxima fan (obviously) and i am a huge fan of the lettering of the 95-99 maximas. I think it is a tradgedy that they moved the license plate to the middle of the trunk. The maxima lettering was so unique, people had fun with the color of the lettering, or if they had lettering at all, some shaved it off. What I wish Nissan did was to keep the trunk the same on the 5th generation models and leave the lettering and license plate where they should be. My question is, if anyone is good at photoshop or any kind of graphic design, can you see if you can take a 5th generation maxima and take off the license plate and replace the classic maxima lettering on the back of the trunk. It would look awsome. Thanks
I can take a 4th gen and put the plate in the trunk
Personaly I think the 5th gen looks more classy the way it is. Just my opinion.
Old 05-09-2002, 05:40 AM

Re: Re: Anyone Talented?

Someone has (or had) a sig with two cartooned 5th gens angled away from each other. The left one had the stillen kit and whatnot, and the right one had a redesigned trunk, plate in the bumper, and whatnot. It looked *way* better imo, so I completely agree with you.