4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

What would you do if....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 12:21 PM

What would you do if....

You caught someone in the process of keying your car?

My buddy saw his car get keyed from the window of his building and know's the person who did it (goes to the same school).

Revenge is sweeeeet.
Old 05-15-2002, 12:26 PM

What I'd like to do:
I'd walk up to him or her, catch them from behind and proceed to beat the living $hit out of them, then take both of their hands and place them on the outer frame, then smash them repeatedly using my car doors.

What I can do w/o going to jail:
Find their nice car and apply some brake fluid all over their paint job. Maybe even write them a little note.
Old 05-15-2002, 12:27 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

I'd beat the living **** out of that person
Old 05-15-2002, 12:34 PM

Re: What would you do if....

Avalon has a good idea... I would wear a mask and put my gun in their mouth. At that point they think they are going to die...

Next, walk away.

When you walk away, they begin to think how lucky they are...

Proceed to turn around and bash the living **** out of him...

He never knew who did it...
Old 05-15-2002, 12:37 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

Re: Re: What would you do if....

Originally posted by NiceGuyEddie
Avalon has a good idea... I would wear a mask and put my gun in their mouth. At that point they think they are going to die...

Next, walk away.

When you walk away, they begin to think how lucky they are...

Proceed to turn around and bash the living **** out of him...

He never knew who did it...

NiceGuyEddie, the pic in your signature descibes it all on what some-1 did if they keyed your car
Old 05-15-2002, 12:38 PM

Originally posted by avalon42
What I'd like to do:
I'd walk up to him or her, catch them from behind and proceed to beat the living $hit out of them, then take both of their hands and place them on the outer frame, then smash them repeatedly using my car doors.

Find their nice car and apply some brake fluid all over their paint job. Maybe even write them a little note.
Brake fluid... I thought that power steering fluid was the most corosive.... Any who my personal favorite revenge tactic is cat litered interior
Old 05-15-2002, 12:44 PM

if your gonna break into their car...just steal it
Old 05-15-2002, 12:57 PM

Originally posted by Jamsan
if your gonna break into their car...just steal it
I reckon you could, but again its the jail thing... Besides after drivin a maxwhy drive anything else. Not to mention you can never fully get the smell of cat urine out of a car....
Old 05-15-2002, 01:12 PM

Here's a cool one from my Fraternity house at IU...

A buddy of mine was dating this girl who happened to have an ex-boyfriend who just couldn't let her go. Well, we had a party at the house, the ex-by ended up shoving my buddy's girlfriend, then leaving the house and putting a large dent in my buddy's passenger side door with his foot.

Bad Idea. 8 of us brothers went to his dorm later that night, found his car (Chevy Corsica)in the middle of the dorm parking lot and took out our aggression. All of us got on one side, lifted it up to our waist, reposisitoned, then tipped the whole car on it's side where it lost balance and flipped completely over.

I wish I was there to see the look on his face when he comes out to see his Corsica up-side down inthe middle of a large parking lot.

Excvessive? Yes. Funny? Hell Yes.
Old 05-15-2002, 01:16 PM

Originally posted by Str8ridin
Here's a cool one from my Fraternity house at IU...

A buddy of mine was dating this girl who happened to have an ex-boyfriend who just couldn't let her go. Well, we had a party at the house, the ex-by ended up shoving my buddy's girlfriend, then leaving the house and putting a large dent in my buddy's passenger side door with his foot.

Bad Idea. 8 of us brothers went to his dorm later that night, found his car (Chevy Corsica)in the middle of the dorm parking lot and took out our aggression. All of us got on one side, lifted it up to our waist, reposisitoned, then tipped the whole car on it's side where it lost balance and flipped completely over.

I wish I was there to see the look on his face when he comes out to see his Corsica up-side down inthe middle of a large parking lot.

Excvessive? Yes. Funny? Hell Yes.
Funny, yes. But EIGHT of you, ONE of him? C'mon, I would have beat the living $hit outta him with the gang backing me up if he pulled any $hit.

C'mon, he hit two important women in your bud's life (his car, and his girlfriend, he can put whatever order he feels is more important).

Chevy Corsica's suck big time.
Old 05-15-2002, 01:20 PM

Funny, yes. But EIGHT of you, ONE of him? C'mon, I would have beat the living $hit outta him with the gang backing me up if he pulled any $hit.

C'mon, he hit two important women in your bud's life (his car, and his girlfriend, he can put whatever order he feels is more important).

Chevy Corsica's suck big time.
Hahaha

Well, you have to understand the girl. She was...well...one of those that asks for it. They lasted about 3 weeks.

And we did it for two reasons : For kicking the real girl of his life(his car) and for the mere fact of having one-less Corsica to look at in this world.
Old 05-15-2002, 01:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by hdortez

Brake fluid... I thought that power steering fluid was the most corosive.... Any who my personal favorite revenge tactic is cat litered interior
How about Brake parts cleaner?
Old 05-15-2002, 01:28 PM

-Find out what he drives
-Find a freshly steaming pile of dog shat
-Take a bag (to cover your hand), pick it up, and smear it on his fresh air vent (below the wipers, where the heater sucks air in from)
-He'll never get the smell out of his car unless he takes apart his whole vent assembly.

Have fun!
Old 05-15-2002, 01:31 PM

Originally posted by AdMax98
-Find out what he drives
-Find a freshly steaming pile of dog shat
-Take a bag (to cover your hand), pick it up, and smear it on his fresh air vent (below the wipers, where the heater sucks air in from)
-He'll never get the smell out of his car unless he takes apart his whole vent assembly.

Have fun!
...sounds like you know from experience
Old 05-15-2002, 01:35 PM

Originally posted by 97BlackMax

...sounds like you know from experience
Shhh, of course not
Old 05-15-2002, 01:38 PM

Originally posted by teraspeed

How about Brake parts cleaner?
Even beter.... Hey I once heard that if you get an old spark plug and find the spherical elextrode, you can use it like a spitball and shatter any windshield.
Old 05-15-2002, 02:29 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Prevention is key! Hire a midget to sit on the top of your car with a shotgun. If anyone walks by he will tell them to "just keep right on walking."

If all else fails you coud pull this prank on him (although it takes some prep)

Take popcorn seeds and put them in the guys muffler via the exhaust. When the air gets hot the fun begins!!!!

Or if you REALLY want to f&%* this guy over, take tons of tampons and stick them in his gas tank. This will basically require him to remove the gas tank to salvage his car because the tampons will soak up everything in his car.
Old 05-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Banned

Originally posted by hdortez

Even beter.... Hey I once heard that if you get an old spark plug and find the spherical elextrode, you can use it like a spitball and shatter any windshield.
Why not just use a brick or a bowling ball for that task?
Old 05-15-2002, 03:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

AdMax98 ur cruel
Old 05-15-2002, 03:27 PM

Some more:
-If he drives a RWD, steal his driveshaft
-Loosen his lug nuts until they are just sitting on the end of the stud
-Cut his brake lines
-Key his car with a bigger key

Sorry...Im bored...
Old 05-15-2002, 03:39 PM

luckily its summer, so on a nice hot sunny day, throw a few pieces of bologna on his car (in whatever pattern you prefer) in about an hour he will have spots that CAN NOT be removed........for added fun.....fine some spare keys and break them off in his locks.
Old 05-15-2002, 04:04 PM

well, if someone keyed my car, i would loosen all of his lug nuts on his tires, and watch him drive away. after all of his wheels fell off, i would laugh my a$$ off! after that, i would kick the **** out of him!
Old 05-15-2002, 04:11 PM

I think I would find out where he lived... go to his house in the middle of the night, and put a few bullet holes in his car.. shoot the windows out as an added bonus!!
Old 05-15-2002, 04:41 PM

hmmmm

pour sand in his oil intake. you need to get in first though. otherwise just press charges and ask police to take fingerprints if they are any.
Old 05-15-2002, 05:18 PM

Originally posted by LimitLimit10
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Prevention is key! Hire a midget to sit on the top of your car with a shotgun. If anyone walks by he will tell them to "just keep right on walking."

I dunno man, those midgets are all unionized now, I can't afford them...
Old 05-15-2002, 05:26 PM

wow i like alot of these ideas, im an evil person myself as well, i wouldnt settle to just beating the **** outta him, id rather cause double damage back to him, and then beat his ***, rob him for enough money to fix the marks he left on my car, maybe ill leave a few keys in him..i like the popcorn idea ALOT, and also the loosening of the wheels, sounds yummmy...wouldnt paint remover work on the car also to damage the paint? i dindt kno about bologna but that is insane...what bout bleach? or i could steal some chemical from my lab at school, and put enough acid somewhere on his car to eat right through the metal and leave a hole in his car, or how bout sticking thumbtacks right behind the door handle, so when he goes to open the door, OUCH
Old 05-15-2002, 05:50 PM

Originally posted by Draino
luckily its summer, so on a nice hot sunny day, throw a few pieces of bologna on his car (in whatever pattern you prefer) in about an hour he will have spots that CAN NOT be removed........for added fun.....fine some spare keys and break them off in his locks.
Try Tomato slices too. Pure acid.

Originally posted by maximamoose
well, if someone keyed my car, i would loosen all of his lug nuts on his tires, and watch him drive away. after all of his wheels fell off, i would laugh my a$$ off! after that, i would kick the **** out of him!
You guys have been watching too much Samuel L. Jackson.
Old 05-15-2002, 06:03 PM
MAX

All of these ideas are nice if he has a decent car. If he drives a POS car, you may just have to anally rape him with a baseball bat.
Old 05-15-2002, 06:52 PM

If he drives a POS car I would run behind him and stun him in the back for a while till he is fully paralyzed. I would then take his wallet all his money, and all his clothes. After he is naked or in underwear I would handcuff him to the nearest fence or pole. If you want to be really mean, which I'm sure you do, take some dog **** and smudge it all over his body so nobody would try to help him. Handcuffs for only 6.95
Old 05-16-2002, 12:13 AM

My golden rule is not to mess with anybody's car, but if somebody messed with my car..........then revenge is in order. Here is what I would do:
at night go to the person's car take out the oil nut and drain the oil. That engine would be sooo screwed without oil.
Old 05-16-2002, 12:51 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

The Best Keeps Getting Better!

All you have to do is spend like $8 and buy some airplane paint remover. You can buy at Walmart or stores like that. It only take 5 minutes to destroy the car's paint.

I know this works cause' I have used it on enemys in the past! $hit doesn't happen unless you do it yourself.

Good luck and don't let him know who did it.

Old 05-16-2002, 11:36 AM

IF you know who it is and have no prob getting the cops involved, get the a**hole charged with vandalism/property damage (or whatever applies in your area)over $3000 (approx. what a "factory quality" paint job would cost).

Then call your insurance company and arrange to have your whole car (gotta make sure it all matches nicely) re-painted. Their lawyers will chase him down like the rat he is to get your insurance co.'s money back. Even if he manages to dance around the criminal charges, he pays for a new paint job for your whole car plus the lawyers fees.

If the jerk walks out of court with just a fine, he still has a criminal record - which will screw him severely because he won't be able to:
- get a passport
- apply for a good job or a good college/university
- get a mortgage
for a very long time. They're even starting to run criminal background checks on people buying a plane ticket.

You "keep your nose clean" - he has some big "bruises" that don't go away for 5 years or more AND pays for a new paint job for your car!!!

Violence isn't always the best solution.

My 2cents

Mark
Old 05-16-2002, 12:16 PM

Originally posted by MChapel
IF you know who it is and have no prob getting the cops involved, get the a**hole charged with vandalism/property damage (or whatever applies in your area)over $3000 (approx. what a "factory quality" paint job would cost).

Then call your insurance company and arrange to have your car re-painted. Their lawyers will chase him down like the rat he is to get their money back. Even if he manages to dance around the criminal charges, he pays for a new paint job for your car.

If the jerk walks out of court with just a fine, he still has a criminal record - which will screw him severly because he won't be able to:
- get a passport
- apply for a good job or a good college/university
- get a mortgage
for a very long time. They're even starting to run criminal background checks on people buying a plane ticket.

You "keep your nose clean" - he has some big "bruises" that don't go away for 5 years or more AND pays for a new paint job for your car!!!

Violence isn't always the best solution.

My 2cents

Mark
Oooh! Then I'd dance around and key all panels so I could get hooked up with one sweet paint job.

He is going to be eternally screwed.

-A
Old 05-16-2002, 02:01 PM

i like the brake fluid idea the best. the beauty about it is because even if he wipes off the fluid, it will still continue to corrode the paint and metal - MuaHAhahHAhahah - u kno wats the best thing to do though, slash all his tires, sandpaper the glass, bend the antenna, steal his center caps and then pour brake fluid all over the key holes and the hood - Muahahahahah - then he wont be able to put the key in at all
Old 05-16-2002, 09:57 PM

I like the bologna idea. A nice hot day, you stick the bologna on under the beating sun. The guy finds his car, pulls off the bologna and now his car has polka dots, genius. One of my friends actually did this, worked out very well. The broken keys in the doors would certainly be a a real pain in the *** to undo too.
Old 05-16-2002, 11:34 PM
Turbo is too much fun!

What I'd like to do:

agreed. you can always pour some soap in their gas tank too any now they won;t have a car at all.
Old 05-16-2002, 11:37 PM
Turbo is too much fun!

What I'd like to do:

agreed. you can always ppour some soap in their gas tank too any now they won;t have a car at all.
I heard also if you stick pin-pong ball in their tank (dunno how it'll fit) but it'll cuz them to stall every time you step on it (the ball get stuck) and when they let go of the gas the ball will float and everything seem normal but when they do it again... never ending process until they have to drop the gas tank and take out the ball
Old 05-17-2002, 10:34 PM
apocnmbr1

Best thing to do is to is when u got one of those "nasty ****s".....express it all over the hood.......see how much fun he would have cleaning it up. Oh...and the POPCORN IDEA...GENEOUS!!!!