4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Thanks to all ........

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2002, 10:51 PM

Thanks to all ........

Thanks to all the guy that help me choose what color to paint my car!! I wanted to say to the BIG MOUTH that cut me down( I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT ME AND YOU CAN ZIP UP THAT PECKER WASHER AND THANK ME FOR NOT TALKING SH*T TO YOU!!!). To let all of you true Max.Org. Friends know I drive a 2001 SE Auto at work that I got from an drug run coming thur my town!!! I also have added some mods that my Cheif don't no about..!! So no matter who I work for nor who I am should change the way you guys should treat me!! I AM A TRUE MAXIMA OWMER AND FAN 4-LIFE!!!! Thank you guys once more.....
Old 05-24-2002, 04:10 AM

What mods did you do to it?
Old 05-24-2002, 06:38 AM

I'd use the money you saved for an English lesson.

Seriously, congrats on the car. You painted it due to damage or to disguise it after being recovered from a criminal? What color?
Old 05-24-2002, 06:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Thanks to all ........

Originally posted by superdopermax
Thanks to all the guy that help me choose what color to paint my car!! I wanted to say to the BIG MOUTH that cut me down( I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT ME AND YOU CAN ZIP UP THAT PECKER WASHER AND THANK ME FOR NOT TALKING SH*T TO YOU!!!). To let all of you true Max.Org. Friends know I drive a 2001 SE Auto at work that I got from an drug run coming thur my town!!! I also have added some mods that my Cheif don't no about..!! So no matter who I work for nor who I am should change the way you guys should treat me!! I AM A TRUE MAXIMA OWMER AND FAN 4-LIFE!!!! Thank you guys once more.....
What the hell did you just say????
Old 05-24-2002, 07:45 AM
Member who somehow became The President of The SE-L Club

Originally posted by Gary95
I'd use the money you saved for an English lesson.
Whats even more scary is this guy may be a cop or detective?
Old 05-24-2002, 10:32 AM

Originally posted by njmaxseltd

Whats even more scary is this guy may be a cop or detective?
His profile says he's a state trooper. And come on guys, not everyone can have perfect English like you. His is not that bad and you can still understand what he's saying, you just have to look behind the few errors. But I'll get off my soapbox now.

And superdopermax, what color are you getting it painted? And why would your chief have to know about your mods anyway? Isn't it your own personal car?

Anyways, congrats.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:38 AM

Originally posted by 97BlackMax

His profile says he's a state trooper. And come on guys, not everyone can have perfect English like you. His is not that bad and you can still understand what he's saying, you just have to look behind the few errors. But I'll get off my soapbox now.

And superdopermax, what color are you getting it painted? And why would your chief have to know about your mods anyway? Isn't it your own personal car?

Anyways, congrats.
I think he means that this is his CRUISER! I've seen other cars confiscated in drug busts get turned into cop cars around where I live, but no Maximas.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:51 AM

Originally posted by ds03

I think he means that this is his CRUISER! I've seen other cars confiscated in drug busts get turned into cop cars around where I live, but no Maximas.
Oh, I see...Well, then that's definitely sweet. If I were a cop, I'd love to be driving a Max as my cruiser . On top of that, if the mods make the car faster, no criminals will be tryin to run from him, so I guess the chief should be happy with that
Old 05-25-2002, 04:38 AM

Re: Thanks to all ........

Sorry about the spelling guys but I was up for 24 hours working!!
I plan on painting my car Viper Blue. The max that got keyed was my personal car, and yes I drive a MAX for a cruiser!!!!! Everyone cuts me down for a Tropper but I let alot of guys race w/out giving them a ticket!!!
Old 05-25-2002, 04:51 AM

Re: Re: Thanks to all ........

Sorry about the spelling guys but I was up for 24 hours working!!
I plan on painting my car Viper Blue. The max that got keyed was my personal car, and yes I drive a MAX for a cruiser!!!!! Everyone cuts me down for a Tropper but I let alot of guys race w/out giving them a ticket!!!
Where do you work at?!?!?!?!
Old 05-25-2002, 06:44 AM
I need a truck

Re: Re: Thanks to all ........

Everyone cuts me down for a Tropper but I let alot of guys race w/out giving them a ticket!!!
can i race you on a highway while you're on the job and not get a ticket