4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Has anyone hurd of 2ndMAX?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 10:38 AM

Has anyone hurd of ??????¿¿¿¿???

Has anyone hurd or, or talked to a guy named

2ndMAX I belive he owns a 4th gen maxima, I was talking to him, and he said he would sell me some parts for my maxima, its been a couple days and i havent been able to get a hold of him, now i have my suspicions he might be trying to rip me off.

He goes by the name Kevin Crandon, the address he have me seems kinda fishy too, it dosent seem like it would be a personal address, more a coupany address

[edited]

The last straw was when i e-mailed him (FiveSpeed4Me@aol.com) and he dosent respond, even tho i see his sn name is on, and it sits there on idel....so i decided to call the cell phone number he gave me, 1st time sombody picked up, but siad no kevin was there, everytime i try agian , i keep being send to voice mail...

Has anyone talked to this guy, does anyone know this guy...friends anything, tell me the 411, if u know some way of contating him, please help me....

Old 06-03-2002, 01:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Has anyone hurd of ??????¿¿¿¿???

Originally posted by MaxSpeedSE

2ndMAX I belive he owns a 4th gen maxima, I was talking to him, and he said he would sell me some parts for my maxima, its been a couple days and i havent been able to get a hold of him, now i have my suspicions he might be trying to rip me off.

He goes by the name Kevin Crandon, the address he have me seems kinda fishy too, it dosent seem like it would be a personal address, more a coupany address

[edited]

The last straw was when i e-mailed him (FiveSpeed4Me@aol.com) and he dosent respond, even tho i see his sn name is on, and it sits there on idel....so i decided to call the cell phone number he gave me, 1st time sombody picked up, but siad no kevin was there, everytime i try agian , i keep being send to voice mail...

Has anyone talked to this guy, does anyone know this guy...friends anything, tell me the 411, if u know some way of contating him, please help me....

I know Kevin quite well, trust me he won't rip you off... I have completed several transactions with him in the past and am in the process of trying to finish another one. I did speak to him today and he has suffered a death in his family. Please bear with him while he works this out. I am sure he will do right by you. I have met Kevin in person, know where he lives, etc... I don't think he would try to rip you off.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:58 AM

Re: Has anyone hurd of ??????¿¿¿¿???

Originally posted by MaxSpeedSE

[edited]

Ladies and gentlemen this has been a minor misunderstanding. In the forth coming days my good friend MaxSpeedSE will prove beyond a doubt that I am indeed "for real" and I'm not trying to rip him off. This post occured prior to him speaking to me yesterday afternoon.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:03 AM

So ... can I lock this thread now?

Everything being taken care of?

Also ... we don't give out other people's private information without their consent first.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:05 AM

Re: Re: Has anyone hurd of ??????¿¿¿¿???

Originally posted by 2ndMAX

Ladies and gentlemen this has been a minor misunderstanding. In the forth coming days my good friend MaxSpeedSE will prove beyond a doubt that I am indeed "for real" and I'm not trying to rip him off. This post occured prior to him speaking to me yesterday afternoon.
Yes I just want to apology's to kevin, and let the org know that my suspicious where totaly fales, Kevin is a really nice guy , I talked to him , after my post, he has my trust, and i want to say im sorry to the org, and most of all Kevin, kevin im sorry , and i just want to say thank you agian for giving me the chance to even own a pair of red/clears, and being so nice about all this, your really a good guy

-ChRi§
Old 06-04-2002, 09:10 AM

Yeah I think we're okay again.........

Originally posted by clee130
So ... can I lock this thread now?

Everything being taken care of?

Also ... we don't give out other people's private information without their consent first.
Since he had the complaint with me I suggest we wait till he responds. Hey Clee notice I didn't lose my temper for him posting all of my info in this thread. Someone's got to be rational and level headed in these situations.

How about a suggestion for member feedback similar to E-bay. To help ease suspicions about other members.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:45 AM

Re: Yeah I think we're okay again.........

Originally posted by 2ndMAX

Since he had the complaint with me I suggest we wait till he responds. Hey Clee notice I didn't lose my temper for him posting all of my info in this thread. Someone's got to be rational and level headed in these situations.

How about a suggestion for member feedback similar to E-bay. To help ease suspicions about other members.
Even so ... posting other people's private information without your permission is just rude ... and other people might read the thread and use the information maliciously in the future.