5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 5th GEN!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005 | 10:53 PM
Former Sponsor

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 5th GEN!

Hello everyone!!

I'm Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, for 2 years or so now a sponsor of Maxima.org. We've been making genuine leather shift boots, brake boots and armrest covers for Maxima's for almost 3 years now. We're known for great products and awesome customer service, so you WILL be happy if you decide to get one or more of our pieces.

Since it's been a long while since we posted any updates in the 5th gen section, I'd like to remind who we are and what we do. Basically - shift boots, brake boots and armrest covers custom made for your cars!

WE HAVE 16 COLORS OF LEATHER AND OVER 20 COLORS OF THREAD AVAILABLE - NO EXTRA CHARGE WHICHEVER YOU CHOOSE!

Here are some pics. If you click them you'll go directly to our website in a new browser window.

Here's the pricing schedule for the 00-03 Maxima's:

Both boots & armrest cover (SAVE $30)
$100
Both boots (SAVE $20)
$60
Shift boot & armrest cover (SAVE $20)
$70
Shift boot ONLY
$40
Ebrake boot & armrest cover (SAVE $20)
$70
Ebrake boot ONLY
$40
Armrest cover ONLY
$50

Here's a 10% discount code, paste it into the order form to get 10% off immediately off all our advertised prices: 3D5QGQ4842X.

Shipping is $6 to the US and Canada and you'll get them within 2 weeks (we ship from Europe) from ordering.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 06-08-2005 | 10:54 PM
Former Sponsor

And some more ebrake boot pics:

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 06-09-2005 | 05:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. Here are two very interesting two-tone color combinations. There are two pictures for each, first one with flash, second one - without it.

BLACK/CREAM

VIOLETY BLUE/CREAM

Here's a current 10% discount code again: 3GBM5484YW2. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 15TH!

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek
Old 06-09-2005 | 09:32 PM

Can you extend the discount code until next Friday?
Old 06-10-2005 | 01:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ICULookN
Can you extend the discount code until next Friday?
No worries, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Maciek
Old 06-10-2005 | 10:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Automatic Shift Boot Update

Hi,

thanks to Reynaldo Reyes we have an AT shift boot for the 00-01 (and I think also for 02-03)!

He ordered a manual boot and installed in over the AT shift plate. I'm looking forward to the instructions (soon), but it's supposed to be a no brainer.

The end result? NEAT!!

I believe the same can be applied for 02-03, the shifter seem to be near identical. Anybody willing to try it out?

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 06-23-2005 | 02:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

We'd like to present another new two-tone color combination. This one is particularly dear to our hearts, seeing as red and white are the colors of the flag of Poland, where we spend a LOT of our time on RedlineGoods' production and shipping.

Which gives us an idea we'd like to follow to make a shift boot in the color of the US flag... Maybe red/white two-tone with a LOT of blue stitching... ?

Here's another 10% discount code: 3JA5489HIN0. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

Maciek
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:12 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Just a thought, but many of us 2000-2001s have swapped to 2002-2003 shift consoles, but without the 6spd ***** instead using either the stock **** or 2001 AE **** like this:

Problem is that the top hole of the 2002+ boot is too big for the skinny 2001 **** and the boot falls down. People have come up with solutions to hold the top of the boot up, ie build a bump with electrical tape or hose clamps, but maybe you could make a boot with a 2002+ bottom and a 2000-2001 top hole?

If possible, I'll see how many would be interested.
Old 06-23-2005 | 10:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IceY2K1
Problem is that the top hole of the 2002+ boot is too big for the skinny 2001 **** and the boot falls down. People have come up with solutions to hold the top of the boot up, ie build a bump with electrical tape or hose clamps, but maybe you could make a boot with a 2002+ bottom and a 2000-2001 top hole? If possible, I'll see how many would be interested.
I'm sure we can do it, shouldn't be a problem.

Maciek
Old 07-12-2005 | 03:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Thanks to Brian we now have even more pics of our regular 6spd shift boot installed in an AT 5th gen!

Here's a current discount code for you Max'ers! 3N5O5NJ6N51

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 07-12-2005 | 09:50 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I hope this is still good till this Friday. If so then I will be ordering both boots and armrest for a 5spd 2K.
Old 07-13-2005 | 09:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

To show off how up to the times we are here is a picture of our VERY custom work done for a 05GT: a custom made ebrake boot and an automatic transmission shift boot. None of these were available before we designed them!

The colors are charcoal and black leathers with red stitching. The picture kind of shows the difference between

Here's another 10% discount code: 35KU5N66TV0. This code is VALID UNTIL JULY 20TH!

Maciek
Old 07-27-2005 | 07:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

we have a new offer for everyone! This time, no discount code BUT we hope that what we're going to offer here is EVEN BETTER!

We have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Another inspirational picture of our customer's setup. It's a Mustang 05GT shift boot in two version of RED and BLACK two-tone with QUADRUPLE thread: CONTRASTING (red stitch on black panels and black stitch on red ones) and an additional row of outside SILVER thread. It's a great combo for that car, which is a red 05GT with aluminum accents in it's normally black interior. The leather ties the dominant interior color together with the exterior, and the thread matches the aluminum accents.

The first version is left side black, right side red, the second one is alternating.

Maciek
Old 07-27-2005 | 11:46 AM

bump for an awesome product, love mine!
Old 07-27-2005 | 12:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

how hard is it to get the armrest cover on
Old 07-27-2005 | 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by nismo0604
how hard is it to get the armrest cover on
It's real easy, there is nice writeup on there website. Just make sure you get plenty of clips to hold the leather in place during the drying time.
Old 07-28-2005 | 09:06 AM

Steering wheel

The leather on my steering wheel is getting worn. Does redline goods have plans to have replacement steering wheel leather?
Old 07-28-2005 | 09:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by divisions
The leather on my steering wheel is getting worn. Does redline goods have plans to have replacement steering wheel leather?
Sorry, we don't have any current plans, we're way too busy with shift boots.
Old 07-28-2005 | 10:06 AM
Only 5.5 Gen in CO?

Do you do any e brake handles along with your boots?
Old 07-28-2005 | 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Sorry, we don't have any current plans, we're way too busy with shift boots.
I think you guys would make alot of money if you decided to, especially with it matching the console cover, shift and ebrake boots. You guys should put this in your future business plan/expansion.
Old 07-28-2005 | 12:48 PM
Only 5.5 Gen in CO?

My titanium shifter **** with balck leather looks sick with the boots you guys have. I just need a titanium brake handle to finish the job. The ugly stock tan brake handle with a nice black leather boot makes me want to cry. I do love the boots though, thanks
Old 07-28-2005 | 01:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DuceyduceSE
Do you do any e brake handles along with your boots?
Sorry, no, we specialize in shift boots and that's what we do.

Maciek
Old 07-28-2005 | 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi guys,

Thanks to Brian we now have even more pics of our regular 6spd shift boot installed in an AT 5th gen!

(deleted pics, can be seen above)

Here's a current discount code for you Max'ers! 3N5O5NJ6N51

Thank you!
Maciek
As is typical for Maciek, both boots were of excellent quality leather & workmanship. If you haven't done this yet, you don't know what you're missing. Now I just gotta get the shift **** & e-brake handle to finish it off.
Old 08-03-2005 | 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

again, no discount code this time, but just to remind you, our SUMMER SPECIAl is still on! WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now! Just in case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special. But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Do you like our products? Do you think we do a great job? Do YOUR FRIENDS like our products (after you've shown them our website)? Well, why not MAKE SOME MONEY on such referrals? We have a VERY GENEROUS OFFER for you: BECOME A REDLINEGOODS AFFILIATE, put the affiliate links we'll provide on your website (even your CarDomain or forum signature - we're OK with all that) and:

1. Make 10% on all sales made by your visitors or make 5% and give them a 5% discount!
2. Get a commission on ALL their future purchases for up to 5 years!
3. You can use the affiliate program to buy for your own use!

More info on the affiliate program here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/affiliate.shtm

Now, on to some pictures!

This one is MEAN - it's like taking JDM to the next level. I personally LOVE it!!

And, in case you wondered whatever happened to the shiftboot pictures on my terrace in our previous post, here it is where it belongs, in a georgeous '05 Mustang:

Take good care,
Maciek
Old 08-03-2005 | 05:36 PM
retired moderator

Free bump....these guys make great-quality products at a nice price, with fast service/shipping.

I was one of the first few to get their shift and ebrake boots a while back, and they are in as good shape today as the day I bought them. A+ for quality.

Old 08-12-2005 | 10:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

You may remember the black/red two-tone with quadruple contrasting and silver threads we have posted pictures of previously. We've added a matching ebrake boot to it and both those boots together look AWESOME! Just look:

Maciek
Old 08-24-2005 | 11:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50.

That special WILL EXPIRE at the end of August - we have already decided that and it's definite. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now - but only if you do it by August 31st!

Here's a color combination we have found particularly cool for those who have tan-ish interiors. This is a black/sierra two-tone with silver thread. The black will match the wheel (and any other black pieces of your interior, and let's face it, we all have some black in our interiors), the sierra will match the tan-ish accents of the interior and the silver will match any aluminum parts (shift ****, perhaps) you have added... Replace sierra with whatever color theme you have going in your interior, and it's a perfect color set!!

Maciek
Old 08-26-2005 | 04:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

the ultimate 5th gen set: shift boot, ebrake boot, armrest cover! This one is on an AUTOMATIC too (could you tell if I didn't tell you? I couldn't if I didn't know).

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 09-07-2005 | 09:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone!

We have decided to add VINYL DECALS to each order. Everybody who orders, will receive two of them. One is colored, the other - grayscale. Use them as you like, but if you decide to put them up on your car, we'd be honored.

THEY ARE 100% FREE OF CHARGE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE ADDITION OF THOSE DECALS AT ALL!

Here's what they look like. First the colored one:

And the black/white one, on two different cars:

Here's a wider angle shot to show the rough size (it's 7 1/8 by 4 3/4 by the way):

I didn't really stick it well, you can see the transparent backing... Obviously with more time and patience you can do a much better job.

Following the information you received before, we have cancelled the summer special. That's right, no more free shipping! But I wouldn't be myself if I posted this without a discount code now, would I? So, here's one for your ordering pleasure!

KE3572B3KI6 - valid until midnight on September 12th!

Oh, and what to do if you would really want the decals, but you've ordered our products already? Well, we WILL GIVE YOU A FREE SET OF DECALS, all we need to charge is shipping ($6). Just click here to order:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm?product=decals

Maciek
Old 09-23-2005 | 02:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

I was actually surprised when I saw these after I picked them up from my seamstress. It looks awesome in my opinion - much better than I expected it to.

This is SIERRA/BROWN two-tone and I believe it would be a great match for those interiors that have wood or woodgrain inserts. Replace sierra with black or charcoal (whatever will match your seats) and if you have wood inserts, the boots are going to really enhance the wood theme!

Here's the code. Valid until the end of September!

357K2V9H0JO

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-21-2005 | 12:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

This is YELLOW-LIGHT GRAY two-tone. It looks much better in person, these pictures do not do it justice.

Here's the code. Valid until the end of October!

3590PBRD0U3

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-28-2005 | 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection. So far perforated black and red are available (pictures below), most popular colors will be available in perforated leathers as well (blue, charcoal, sierra, beige, light gray, medium gray and more!).

We are also introducing FORREST GREEN very soon, as well as a line of ALCANTARA to complement or offering. Alcantara will be available in black, red, medium blue, beige and cream). We'll post pictures in a few days.

These pics try to show the difference between our regular black and red and the perforated ones. Hope you like them, but honestly, they don't even get close to doing these leathers justice, the perforation is very even and the holes are the size of a small needle - VERY nice and will definitely add a more sporty look to the interior!

These new leathers are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And if you order by Monday (October 31st), you can take advantage of the 10% discount code published in our previous update post.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-11-2005 | 09:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection recently. Here are some pictures:

Here are some sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available as of today on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until next Sunday (November 20th).

35M8IT8H6D0

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-25-2005 | 11:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

New sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

It combines very well with other materials (smooth or perforated leathers), as you can see:

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until November 30th. IT IS THE LAST DISCOUNT CODE WE WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR!

35YG88WBN90

Thank you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING,
Maciek
Old 11-25-2005 | 10:40 PM

How much are these things again? All these discount codes make it confusing since you haven't updated the price...Btw these looks nice, but how hard is it to install it? And do you have black and gray?
Old 11-25-2005 | 11:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Maxi113
How much are these things again? All these discount codes make it confusing since you haven't updated the price...Btw these looks nice, but how hard is it to install it? And do you have black and gray?
The price for a set is $66 shipped. With the discount code it's $60 shipped. I don't think they are hard to install, esp. since we have install instructions on our website:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/productsNissan.shtm (click Installation to the right of your year model to see them).

We can make two-tone black and gray, yes.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-28-2005 | 05:27 AM

When do you think you will get your sand/tan color in perforated?
Old 11-28-2005 | 08:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ICULookN
When do you think you will get your sand/tan color in perforated?
Well, we can have it perforated anytime we need, actually. We were working on other projects recently, that's why this info is not posted on our website. But we can perforate either leather.

Thank you
Maciek
Old 12-09-2005 | 11:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
Maciek
Old 12-12-2005 | 05:19 PM

Do you send out samples?

Quick Reply: RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 5th GEN!