5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Guys&Girls

'nuff said…

Maciek&Jack
RedlineGoods.com Team

Hi i sent a email asking where i should ship my steering wheel too and i never got a reply back.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by maxima.713
Hi i sent a email asking where i should ship my steering wheel too and i never got a reply back.
Hi

I must have never got it. I'll PM you right now.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi

our new Alcantara (charcoal, color 9002) on a BMW E36 steering wheel with M-stitching:

And here is the code: ZTH8L416T30 - valid through Friday, February 10th!

Have a great day,
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 02-03-2012, 01:58 PM

did u ever get the measurements for a maxima?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:59 PM

steering wheel
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM

steering wheel
Old 02-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by amixamse
did u ever get the measurements for a maxima?
Hi

which year?

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 02-03-2012, 03:32 PM

02-03
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by amixamse
02-03
Hi

I'd love to make one, I need somebody who would help out though (getting an awesome deal out of it actually).

I need a picture of a wheel so I can see if I can find one locally. Once I do, I can offer the wheel at whatever we pay to acquire it, with the wrap installed, to the first person who orders one. The extra perk is that once you show us pics of it in your car, you get a refund on the wrap.

So you have to invest

$100 for installation of the wrap and shipping of the wheel to you
$100 for the wrap
whatever we pay for the wheel locally, usually $30-$70 range for most wheels

When you send us pics of the wrap installed, you get $100 back. Installation is optional, you can save the other $100 installing it yourself (it isn't hard at all, please see:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/MiataNCwheelinstall.php - a very cool and concise write-up

and our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedlineGoodsTV

If this sounds interesting, please send me a picture of your wheel so we can start looking for it on local auctions.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 02-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Buyers beware, local pick up recommended. Slow to ship out items already paid for.

2003 6sp with auto trim

I have posted in here in the past looking to have a shift boot made. I have an 03 6sp but an automatic wood grain trim. as a result the shift boot has to be long enough to fit under the trim since there is no ring to clip it in on the automatics. It still should button around the reverse pull of the shifter correctly. I am ready to order so let me know if this has to be a custom order.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello!

We'll take care of it gladly. We'd need some measurements. I've sent you a PM.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 02-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor

And now... something you've all been waiting for since we announced our range of custom steering wheel covers

Ladies and Gentlemen - we've just developed a solution for STEERING WHEEL PADDING! WooHoo!!!

A specially resized wheel wrap along with specially selected padding foam underneath will make your wheel approx. 1/8 to 3/16 inch thicker. What's even more, the foam we use has a very small compression factor so no smooshy feeling of a soft wheel some upholsterers out there offer. just a firm and sporty grip All in all... it will be PERFECT!

See the example of the wheel that is in desperate need of some pading - the 4gen Firebird. On the left - stock wheel reupholstered. On the right - another wheel of the same kind wrapped in padding foam:

And here's only a quick trial of how it can look wrapped in leather - see the difference?

And, of course, padding will be available for all our steering wheel wraps soon!

Take care
Maciek & Jacek
Team RedlineGoods
Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

This RedlineGoods leather steering wheel cover was INSTALLED BY ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS - not a pro, in fact far from it, nothing to do with car upholstery whatsoever in real life.

It still came out spellbinding and this proves ALL OF YOU CAN DO IT… If you order a wrap from us first, and dedicate some time and effort to get it done!

Here's a discount code for everyone contemplating a leather wheel cover… or any other RedlineGoods product! Valid through Friday, March 2nd: 8ZX42EX40Z6

Have an awesome and safe weekend guys!
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 03-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Miata NA leather steering wheel wrap in RED.

Here's a discount code for everyone contemplating a leather wheel cover… or any other RedlineGoods product! Valid through Friday, March 16th: RR8424W4UQ8

Have an awesome and safe weekend guys!
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Hello!

Genuine CHARCOAL ALCANTARA® steering wheel installed in a 90-96 M3. Sweet!

Here's the current code: I8RJ4L249M0 - valid through Friday, March 30th!

Have a great weekend guys!
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 03-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys

we would have waited with this until mid-April… but we just couldn't… Just see these awesome pics of a TRD wheel in black genuine Alcantara® and red leather.

NO DISCOUNT CODE THIS TIME. But we have something better… a cross-brand GROUPBUY on our Facebook wall. See it here: http://www.facebook.com/RedlineGoods?sk=wall

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone!

More updates on our wheels. Here's a 98-02 Firebird wheel. Notorious for being too thin for most of us. This one has been padded (see our steering wheel padding) and wrapped in Genuine Black Alcantara®… As opposed to the stock sized wheel in black leather on the left:

And the GM wheel found on C5s, G5s, HHRs, Skys and Solstices:

Here's the EASTER DISCOUNT CODE, 10% off everything through this month's most SPOOKY day… Friday the 13th! 8IZ43AHP239

Happy Easter everyone!
RedlineGoods.com
Old 04-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey all,

another proof how cool our DOUBLE RACING STRIPES can be!

Here's the current discount code, valid through Friday, April 27th! 84H32SCK8S1

Have a great weekend!
RedlineGoods.com
Old 05-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everybody

new in town are our HEADREST ACCENTS. They can come in any colors/finishing styles and they are the best place to show off embroidery, however custom it may be. As on this Jeep, where each piece is unique!

Great price, too! $58 for two is a real bargain compared to other makers out there!

You can knock another 10% off this price if you use this discount code, valid through Wednesday, May 16th! 8VJ440D4GM8

Have a great week guys&gals!
RedlineGoods.com
Old 05-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys and Girls

Please welcome our "double newcomer": Miata NC steering wheel wrap with 3mm padding foam added under our new Nappa leather.

Yes, this is THE beautiful smooth Nappa leather that is often offered as a factory extra option for many sports and exclusive cars (BMWs, Audis, Vettes, etc.)! Now available for You at RedlineGoods

Enjoy!

And here's the comparison of our regular leather and Nappa leather - both on steering wheels:

Black Nappa + Black perforated Nappa:

Black regular leather + Medium grey perforated

So now that you see the difference, pick your desired combination and meet us at RedlineGoods.com

And when you come here, use this discount code: V8D44VA0R84 and grab the 10% discount until May 28th

Have a great week
Take care
Team RedlineGoods
Old 06-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys,

It's been some time snce we last talked. And this has been a very busy time here at RedlineGoods. We've recently finished some really custom projects and we'd like to show you one of them. Not to boast of ourselves but just to show you we are always eager to do more for you and your car than any other company.

Those of you who already know us, know about it - those who do not know us yet, be assured, you'll never hear "impossible" or "not available" from us. The only thing you can hear when we do not offer something you are looking for is: "We need some time to make it for you. And if you give us some assistance you can get your part for free "

Interested? Then see what we've done to VW Corrado steering wheel - rewrapped in geniune black Alcantara(TM) with 3mm padding and horn button wrapped in leather:

And here's what this steering wheel looked like before:

So if you're interested ho you can upgrade your interior with our parts, remember this code: 84DI4IX86H6 - it'll give you 10% discount on every purchase until Friday, June 22nd

Ah, and one more thing We are preparing something really special for You - next week we'll run a contest where $350 will be at stake! And the only thing you'll have to have a chance to win is to make a great photo of the great parts you'll get from us Yes, it's going to be that simple.

Stay tuned!

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Maciek&Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Former Sponsor

You all heard about Sandy, didn't you. We all heard. And it made us pick up the pace... so the Black Friday sale starts now. 20% discount on all items as of today!

If you were considering products for your Christmas gift or wish list... now is a great time!

Many USPS' facilities along east coast were affected by the hurricane, hurting also some deliveries throughout the country. While we believe that USPS will soon recover, we don't want to take chances. We want you to feel comfortable knowing that your Christmas gift will arrive well ahead of time. That's why we decided to roll out our Christmas special already!

Be sure of one thing: if you order now, you WILL NOT lose. We WILL NOT offer any better deals this year!

Please do visit us at http://www.Redline<span style="color...ods</span>.com. You will like what you see - lots of customer's cool ideas we've recently made happen!
And when you find something you really like, here's a 20% DISCOUNT CODE FOR ALL PURCHASES valid through December 1st!

8UCE496ON03

Just paste it into the discount code field on the order form and hit APPLY to get an additional 20% off instantly!

Enjoy! Shopping at RedlineGoods couldn't be any better

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 02-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello guys

Just thought you might be interested that we have recently introduced custom steeirng wheel covers for 6gen Maximas. They can be fully customized upon your request and can look like this:

Like it? Maybe you'd like to have Your steering wheel upgraded in a similar way? let me know and we'll be happy to do it together with you :-)

By the way - it's MAXIMA DAY today and ererything we have for 6gen Maximas is 20% CHEAPER TODAY!

Don't drive a 6 gen yet? Check out later to see when your ride is our CarOfTheDay :-) See you at RedlineGoods CarOfTheDay page :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 02-24-2013, 02:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Guys,

It's the last chance to take part in our Photo Pageant and get 50% REFUND on your next RedlineGoods purchase!

Place your order in February and send a good photo of your goods installed before end of March to: contest@redllinegoods.com. Photos will be uploaded to our Facebook album on a weekly basis and the most voted photo each week will get a 50% REFUND!

Still undecided? Here's somthing that should help you decide - a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru March 2nd: 9C1NO2F4Q06

Do not planning to buy anything now? Then vote for your favourite contest photo to have a chance to win a 50% DISCOUNT CODE!

Ah, and one more thing - in February we started a our CarOfTheDay action - every single day we pick a car and slash our prices for everything we have for it by 20%.

See you at: www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor

We've done some really nice custom embroideries recently. I hope you like them as much as we do :-)

Would you like to have your interior upgraded in a similar way? Then it's the best time to do it! Because we WILL NOT charge you extra for custom embroidery (we normally charge $99) !!!

Offer valid for all orders placed till April 30th!

Still undecided? Then maybe you'll like our 10% discount code valid till April 19th?

Here it goes: T9WM13X2C57. ENOJY!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm sure many of you guys are taking part in a show, car meet, motorsport event once in a while :-)

Some of you probably are going to have their car featured in a car magazine, printed or online :-)

And there's a bunch of people with CARDOMAIN profile here for sure :-)

Are you one of the above? That's great news to hear! Because we have something special for you! We want you to Show Pride In Your Ride! And if you agree to show and give out some our leaflets during any event you will take part in or shouw RedlineGoods leathers installed in your car on your CarDomain album together with links to our website we will gladly REFUND you UP TO 50% of he price you paid! Please see the conditions here: Show Pride In Your Ride and Take Pride In Your Ride! Offer valid for all orders placed from May 1st.

And here's something that should convince you even more: our 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru May 17th: 9AJ14T0GH51. Enjoy :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-23-2013, 06:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's not much more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Former Sponsor

We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Former Sponsor

We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Former Sponsor

FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Former Sponsor

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

This is an awesome product, why have I not seen this before? hahaha, I will definitely be making a purchase in the future!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Great to hear that!

As soon as you're ready to order let me know and I'll think about some nice deal for you

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Former Sponsor

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team