5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

WTB/WTT

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010 | 09:15 PM

WTB/WTT

I am looking for a few 5/5.5 gen items.

I have an '02 SE and would like to get a set of 00-01 SE smoked tails. If you have some you would like to sell or trade with me, let me know.

I am looking for a steering wheel cover (top side in black--I think they are all black though) as mine has been modified for a mic for a bluetooth H/U which I am removing.

I am looking for a 02 map light as it looks like the previous owner tried mounting the mic here first since it has a hole in it.

I am looking for a black painted gas door as mine is broken.

I am looking for a black rear bumper, as mine has a "bit" of paint wrinkled from somebody/something bumping into the car.

Lastly, I am looking for a 00-01 GXE dash/vent setup so I can run a single din h/u and pocket with OEM fit and finish.

If you have any of these things and you are interested in selling, send me a message. I also have a for sale thread in the electonics area and those items are open for trade towards my needs as well (here is the thread: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....10#post7448110 ).

Feel free to respond to this thread, pm me, or e-mail as I check all often. Thanks.

Here is a pic of my tails I have for trade (or sale later if I buy some smoked ones):