5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

It's Free, Please Take It

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 04:51 AM

It's Free, Please Take It

I'm taking this from a couple other forums. Simply post what you want to give away. The taker assumes shipping cost.
Lots of us have to many extra parts for aging Maxima's that are long gone or will never be repaired despite our current expectations. You should start your replies with what generation the part is for.

Anyone participating should expect extended shipping times. This is stuff we are packing up and taking to a shipping service for free so no I'm not missing the first couple innings of my kids game to ship the stuff you didn't pay me for. I am happy to give these things away and excited they will be put to use. Show patience. If you need the free stuff quickly make that clear when you request it. If the giver can't accommodate then move on.

This is a very successful thing on one forum and somewhat active on another I frequent. Hopefully it gains traction here. I'll start by posting pics of something that is already claimed.

5th Gen H&R Lowering Springs. (Already claimed!)
Fronts never used. Rears were installed less than 2000 miles
Fit both engines and use OEM mounting hardware

Old 06-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Well the wonderfully awesome person that made me drag these out, clean the dust off, and scour the internet for the cheapest shopping price has went silent. So someone else take them please. Shipping is going to be about $50.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:55 PM

A flake on an affordable item?
That's never happened here /S
GLW"S"
Old 06-12-2019, 02:15 PM

Dmd

Originally Posted by Theslaking
Well the wonderfully awesome person that made me drag these out, clean the dust off, and scour the internet for the cheapest shopping price has went silent. So someone else take them please. Shipping is going to be about $50.
Old 06-15-2019, 09:51 PM

curious how those H&Rs work out for who ever got them. (i also have H&Rs)
Old 06-16-2019, 03:30 AM

The H&R shipping is paid for. I liked the ride with them, just not the handling I was looking for.

I offered up the Tokico's to match these. When I pulled the boxes of my shelf they were empty. This is why if this thread catches on people have to be patient. I hadn't touched them in a year plus and had no idea they were empty. I have no idea what happened. Maybe I gave the away already and don't remember. Maybe I threw them out. Only the gremlins know....

Last edited by Theslaking; 07-05-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:28 AM

They arrived safe and sound. Thanks again Slaking