5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Somebody photoshop this for me

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2002, 11:19 AM

Somebody photoshop this for me

I would like to see the bumper on the New body M3 Photoshoped on to the 2k maxima.

Also if you could do the Lorinzer kit front bumper for the Clk I would be very happy.

Pictures of these things can be found on Cardomain pretty much any angle you need is there.

Thanks In adavance.

If I can make this look the way I want I may make It aucally happen.
Old 11-16-2002, 12:38 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Re: Somebody photoshop this for me

Originally posted by max'n out
I would like to see the bumper on the New body M3 Photoshoped on to the 2k maxima.

Also if you could do the Lorinzer kit front bumper for the Clk I would be very happy.

Pictures of these things can be found on Cardomain pretty much any angle you need is there.

Thanks In adavance.

People are more eager to help you when they don't have to find the pics. Post them here and then they will come.
Old 11-16-2002, 12:58 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Somebody photoshop this for me

Thanks In adavance.

Dude I think you need a third car... M3
Old 11-16-2002, 02:43 PM

Re: Re: Somebody photoshop this for me

Originally posted by asu174

People are more eager to help you when they don't have to find the pics. Post them here and then they will come.
Little difficult when I don't have a site to host them on.
Old 11-16-2002, 02:52 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...&tree=BMW%20M3

Heres one for a silver M3 with a few different front angles.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...des-Benz%20CLK

The lorinser
Old 11-16-2002, 03:02 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...&tree=BMW%20M3

Heres one for a silver M3 with a few different front angles.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...des-Benz%20CLK

The lorinser
Actually, someone did this already. Do a search for photoshop, photochop, photochoppers, etc. there was like a 3 page thread of various grilles.
Old 11-16-2002, 04:27 PM

Originally posted by asu174

Actually, someone did this already. Do a search for photoshop, photochop, photochoppers, etc. there was like a 3 page thread of various grilles.
I'm not talking about the grill, I'm talking about the whole lower section. ANd if I did search I'd come back with 75 pages of exactly what I'm not looking for. Ive seen most of them, ive yet to see any that look like these.
Old 11-16-2002, 11:55 PM

bttt
Old 11-17-2002, 12:40 AM

let me see what i can do, i have to find a picture of that colored maxima now
Old 11-17-2002, 01:03 AM

I can't seem to get the color on the cars right, but here is what they more or less look like.

Old 11-17-2002, 10:49 AM

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
I can't seem to get the color on the cars right, but here is what they more or less look like.

Thank you very much, came out pretty close to what I thought it would...now I gotta find a good body guy.
Old 11-17-2002, 12:37 PM

can you photoshop

Can you photoshop my maxima without my 2k2 HIDS, lol
ROger
Old 11-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050

Bottom one looks good!!
Old 11-17-2002, 02:07 PM

Originally posted by Tanman

Bottom one looks good!!
Yeah thats the one I like too.

I gotta try and find a good pic of the other 2 I wanna see now.
Old 11-17-2002, 02:14 PM

http://www.brabus-online.de/prog10e.htm

K heres one of the Brabus i would like to see, if you'd be so kind enough as to do that one too. I know these pics arn't great but it's the best I can find.

And this one.
http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container...le=55&menu=5_0
Old 11-17-2002, 02:19 PM

Re: can you photoshop

Originally posted by radpp16
Can you photoshop my maxima without my 2k2 HIDS, lol
ROger

Old 11-17-2002, 03:19 PM

http://www.brabus-online.de/prog10e.htm

K heres one of the Brabus i would like to see, if you'd be so kind enough as to do that one too. I know these pics arn't great but it's the best I can find.

And this one.
http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container...le=55&menu=5_0
No photoshop, but if you could make the Brabus bumper fit, that would look cool! That and the Lorinzer and the best looking, with the edge to the Lorinzer because it works with the Maxima lines better (IMO).
Old 11-17-2002, 04:06 PM

No photoshop, but if you could make the Brabus bumper fit, that would look cool! That and the Lorinzer and the best looking, with the edge to the Lorinzer because it works with the Maxima lines better (IMO).
You talking about the sides where it meets the fender?

ANyway the point of all this is to help me find a design I like...Once I got the idea of what I want, so far being the M3, I'll go to a good custom guy and have it fit perfact, including following the bumilized edge of the fender and etc.
Old 11-17-2002, 04:15 PM

You talking about the sides where it meets the fender?

ANyway the point of all this is to help me find a design I like...Once I got the idea of what I want, so far being the M3, I'll go to a good custom guy and have it fit perfact, including following the bumilized edge of the fender and etc.
Whoops, I think I meant the BMW bumper. I like how its edges slope back inward, to complement the way the Maxima top slopes outward. It looks like two trapezoids, one up and one upside down.

Old 11-17-2002, 04:19 PM

Whoops, I think I meant the BMW bumper. I like how its edges slope back inward, to complement the way the Maxima top slopes outward. It looks like two trapezoids, one up and one upside down.

Yeah thats what Ive been thinking, but I think it may be missing somthing, but I nit pick alot, so maybe not...But I think thats the one that fits the car the best that Ive thought of so far, I'm trying to get people opionions and why they think certain ways to think about it more, but people just seem to say this one or that one. And get mad when you ask why. Owell
Old 11-17-2002, 04:22 PM

Well, do you plan to mass-produce this bumper or is it for your car only . If it was something that everyone could have, they'd be more receptive to giving ideas for it. Check out the thread about someone possibly producing one of MaximaZero's body kit designs. Lots of responses there. Of course, this is the weekend and most people only browse the forums at work during the week .
Old 11-17-2002, 04:26 PM

Well, do you plan to mass-produce this bumper or is it for your car only . If it was something that everyone could have, they'd be more receptive to giving ideas for it. Check out the thread about someone possibly producing one of MaximaZero's body kit designs. Lots of responses there. Of course, this is the weekend and most people only browse the forums at work during the week .
IN reality it's for me, If i could get someone to mass produce it I would, but i'm sure the cost of somthing like this would make it tuff to sell. Besides I'm sure I'll have some hot rod shop that does custom work do it or somthing like that, and there not gonna mass produce it...However if I do it, and some company wants to buy my idea and produce it I'm open to that .

As far as people being helpfull, what ever happend to people just giving non biased info on cars, if your a car guy going to shows you talk to guys tell them what you don't like and do like, and you stand to benifit persoanlly in zero ways...It's just a love of cars thing.
Old 11-17-2002, 04:37 PM

As far as people being helpfull, what ever happend to people just giving non biased info on cars, if your a car guy going to shows you talk to guys tell them what you don't like and do like, and you stand to benifit persoanlly in zero ways...It's just a love of cars thing.
Truthfully, I think don't we have a lot of people like that on this forum. A lot of it is "lookee what I got" and "tell me if I should get this\do this". I'm guilty of both, but it just doesn't seem right. I prefer what we have here to what I see on other boards (Civic boards), where it's a lot of trash talk and childishness. I think the 4th gen forum guys are lucky, they seem to have a better group of enthusiasts who share ideas and information. Maybe it's because our cars are relatively new and we're still paying for them, who knows.
A lot of us 5th gen owners are chicken-shyts about modding our cars, and the few people who have actually done experimental or ground-breaking work on their cars are tired of answering dumb newbie questions about stuff the newbie most likely won't ever do anyways.
Old 11-17-2002, 05:34 PM

Truthfully, I think don't we have a lot of people like that on this forum. A lot of it is "lookee what I got" and "tell me if I should get this\do this". I'm guilty of both, but it just doesn't seem right. I prefer what we have here to what I see on other boards (Civic boards), where it's a lot of trash talk and childishness. I think the 4th gen forum guys are lucky, they seem to have a better group of enthusiasts who share ideas and information. Maybe it's because our cars are relatively new and we're still paying for them, who knows.
A lot of us 5th gen owners are chicken-shyts about modding our cars, and the few people who have actually done experimental or ground-breaking work on their cars are tired of answering dumb newbie questions about stuff the newbie most likely won't ever do anyways.
SO you think I'm not gonna do a custom kit once I get the idea I want?