5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

I got hospitalised

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2001, 05:39 PM

A gastly consequence of me being in hospital is that my wife had to park my Maxima in the garage. It needs to be at an angle such that the doors touch nothing when opened, and that her minivan cannot touch or mark my Maxima. Just the thought of her driving it made me sicker.
Old 01-29-2001, 06:02 PM

Originally posted by martinf
A gastly consequence of me being in hospital is that my wife had to park my Maxima in the garage. It needs to be at an angle such that the doors touch nothing when opened, and that her minivan cannot touch or mark my Maxima. Just the thought of her driving it made me sicker.
I got the 5 Speed to specifically AVOID that!
Old 01-29-2001, 10:20 PM

Originally posted by Maximizd
Originally posted by martinf
I got the 5 Speed to specifically AVOID that!
i tried to do that with my mom but since she paid for it and it was a luxury car i thot auto would be a good choice, plus i was plannin'on ucla where traffic is real bad.
Old 01-29-2001, 11:55 PM
Moe

I like 5 spd because nobody can drive mine too, but, it backfires on you when you brake your foot or leg. Then everyone makes fun of you.
Old 01-30-2001, 12:07 AM

same reason here...

so no one else can borrow my car.... (except the gf... she drives a stick just as well as me)