5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

20th anniv. maxima

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

20th anniv. maxima

I just got this car a little while ago and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase the horsepower either turbo or supercharger, nitrous is out of the question. I blew up my 99' maxima with a double shot. I want to know if I could get a turbo and management system custom made. Money isn't that big of a deal, I plan on putting at least twenty grand into the powertrain, and suspension. Appearence will come later, but first things first. HELP.
Old 07-10-2003, 11:03 PM
jjs

Re: 20th anniv. maxima

Originally posted by bigbus16
I just got this car a little while ago and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase the horsepower either turbo or supercharger, nitrous is out of the question. I blew up my 99' maxima with a double shot. I want to know if I could get a turbo and management system custom made. Money isn't that big of a deal, I plan on putting at least twenty grand into the powertrain, and suspension. Appearence will come later, but first things first. HELP.
Have you tried the search function for some of your questions?
Old 07-10-2003, 11:18 PM

The "SEARCH" feature is your friend....
$20g's huh...."B-A-L-L-E-R"
Old 07-11-2003, 06:04 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

There are two turbo kits avail and another one on the way. PFI, Custommaxima and Hal's kit. Goto http://www.turbomaxima.com/index.php for some good info on Turbo Maximas..