5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 09:08 AM

Need some help

I got into what I thought was a minor wreck and it ended up bending my OBX catback exhaust. I am having trouble finding my receipt so if anyone knows which place took part in the group deal please tell me so I can see if they can print me out a duplicate receipt so the insurance will replace it. I have searched (manually) through the threads and could not find the group deal information. The group deal took place about 5months ago in mid/late july. It was for an OBX catback exhaust for $273 (shipping included) and included 10 people. I beleive blkmax005spd was part of it but I cannot remember any other people in the group deal for some reason. Any help will be much appreciated.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:38 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Why don't you just get the body shop where you have your car repaired at, to buy a set of the same exhaust and bill it to the insurance company. Onother alternative is to buy a new set and showed them the stuff and the receipt. If you showed them the GD receipt, you'll get less dough.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:43 PM

I am trying to get it replaced. I dont want the money for it. I actually like the exhaust. I think they jsut want proof of what it is or whatever. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if I actually do need the receipt or not or I can just show them a picture or something and get them to replace it.