5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Has anyone tried or know anything about....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 12:34 PM

Has anyone tried or know anything about....

......this product. Hyper Voltage system. Its suppose to give you some performance gains.

Hyper Voltage system
Old 01-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Don't buy it. Give me your money instead, and I'll send you a packet of magic dust that will give you performance gains when you sprinkle over the hood of your car.

In case you missed the sarcasm, That thing is full of poop. The fact that it says it "Enhances turbo boost response & performance" is pure garbage.
Anyone who knows a decent amount about turbos knows that the spool time of the turbo is based on the VME of the engine and size of the compressor. Changing your electrical current will NOT spool a turbo faster.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Cletus

i have the magic dust at a cheaper price at it will increase HP by 5.
and it attracts the ladies.
SO BUY MINE. $100 a pack while it lasts
Old 01-08-2004, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by richspidizzy
Don't buy it. Give me your money instead, and I'll send you a packet of magic dust that will give you performance gains when you sprinkle over the hood of your car.

In case you missed the sarcasm, That thing is full of poop. The fact that it says it "Enhances turbo boost response & performance" is pure garbage.
Anyone who knows a decent amount about turbos knows that the spool time of the turbo is based on the VME of the engine and size of the compressor. Changing your electrical current will NOT spool a turbo faster.
Maybe you could do a search for him on "hyper ground" and post a few links to the extensive threads about DIY grounding. I would but not a donating member...
Old 01-08-2004, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kojiro_FtT
Maybe you could do a search for him on "hyper ground" and post a few links to the extensive threads about DIY grounding. I would but not a donating member...
http://forums.maxima.org/search.php?searchid=96236

this should work for search results but only for a short while. No need to thank me, I love using my hard earned donation money to perform searches for freeloaders.

Im just kidding BTW
Old 01-08-2004, 06:58 PM

Two more things:
  1. The "Hyper Voltage System" that zooma is talking about is different than the "Hyper Grounding System".
  2. Sun Automobiles, the maker of both of these products, doesn't make any rediculous claims about spooling turbo's faster, looks like Sigma Automotive took it upon themselves to add that one in there.

This isn't an endorsement, but I think we need some more opinions on if this product is worth it based on Sun's claims. Check their site for the Hyper Voltage System claims here.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:08 PM
I live life on the edge

Originally Posted by richspidizzy
Two more things:
  1. The "Hyper Voltage System" that zooma is talking about is different than the "Hyper Grounding System".
  2. Sun Automobiles, the maker of both of these products, doesn't make any rediculous claims about spooling turbo's faster, looks like Sigma Automotive took it upon themselves to add that one in there.

This isn't an endorsement, but I think we need some more opinions on if this product is worth it based on Sun's claims. Check their site for the Hyper Voltage System claims here.

Wait a minute.....what's that smell???? oh ya it's