5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

? 4 SR20DEN or blubyu2k2 or anyone in Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004 | 09:49 AM
Play with my balls

? 4 SR20DEN or blubyu2k2 or anyone in Charlotte

Do you guys know of a good body shop in our area that would be able to do a good job fixing a small dent on the driver side fenderwell? How much do you think it might run me, (guesstimate)....it's about an inch long and i'm sure dent wizard won't be able to get it out since it's right on edge.

thanks,
p
Old 05-24-2004 | 10:19 AM
IMBOUTTOBUSTSOMEGHOSTS

Originally Posted by Deckdout2
Do you guys know of a good body shop in our area that would be able to do a good job fixing a small dent on the driver side fenderwell? How much do you think it might run me, (guesstimate)....it's about an inch long and i'm sure dent wizard won't be able to get it out since it's right on edge.

thanks,
p
guy beside me does great work. i could not tell you what it would cost but he gives free estimates and is very meticulous. mike's custom paint & body. 704-374-1300 tell him haydn from next door referred you. its on west morehead st.
Old 05-24-2004 | 10:26 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I've used the following places:

Import Paint & Body
6173 Independence Blvd.
(704) 535-0571
Recommended in the link below, and he's got a good relationship w/ a lexus club up there. He did a small but difficult job (from what other shops said) for me and it looks great.

Custom Paint & Body
South Tryon about a mile south of West Blvd I think. Will post the # when i find it.
Touched up my front end. Owner is very good to do business with, did a good job, and takes a good amount of car in dealing w/ the client. Was pleased w/ his work. Estimate was also cheaper than other places I went to.

Other recommendations I got
Old 05-24-2004 | 10:56 AM
Blu
the tits

I have no recommendations bc everytime my car gets damaged it takes 10 years for the car to get done. I'd reccomend what sloppymax posted bc I've seen the guys work and he is cheap and does the job right and quick.
Old 05-24-2004 | 11:26 AM
Play with my balls

thank you guys for the great suggestions, i was afraid i was gonna have to hit and miss on my own. i won't even have the car till friday, and i want it done right, especially if i'm planning on get other things painted in the future.....
Old 05-24-2004 | 09:18 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by sloppymax
guy beside me does great work. i could not tell you what it would cost but he gives free estimates and is very meticulous. mike's custom paint & body. 704-374-1300 tell him haydn from next door referred you. its on west morehead st.
Does Mikes do bodykit installs and paint? I'm guessing form the business name he does but does anyone have first hand knowledge of the installation quality?
Old 05-25-2004 | 03:39 AM
IMBOUTTOBUSTSOMEGHOSTS

Originally Posted by PO-POMAX2K
Does Mikes do bodykit installs and paint? I'm guessing form the business name he does but does anyone have first hand knowledge of the installation quality?
i am pretty sure that he does. i would call just to make sure. i have seen everything from accords to saleens to espirits that came in for work.