5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Is the Max a babe magnet???

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2001, 06:29 PM

Do the chicks dig the Max? Bottom line...Will i get more pie with the Max or the TL-S? Opinions please.
Old 04-02-2001, 06:33 PM

definatly the max...
the TL-S got very bland styling... the car doesnt say anything... on the other hand the Max screams style... the Max is a much better car for the money... bottom line... u can use the difference u would pay for the TL-S and u could make ur max 10x better than the TL-S and girls will be all over ur sht...
Old 04-02-2001, 06:34 PM

Well, to answer your question, let me tell you from experience! When I got my Black beauty when it first came out with 17" wheel, my mom was driving it. She said she saw a long hair blonde was putting her hand through her hair and stare at the Maxima, the blonde turned away when she knew that it was my mom in the Maxima!

For the TL-S, a 70 year old grandma would be attracted to it....
Old 04-02-2001, 07:03 PM
Adam01GXE

I've had my max for 2 months and have gotten more compliments/stares from women than with any other car that I've driven.

Old 04-02-2001, 07:10 PM

If you need a car to bring chicks to you, get an used M3.
Old 04-02-2001, 07:31 PM

get a body kit and you won't be sorry...the hottest girl came upto my window yesterday and told me how much she liked my car...this type of thing happens all the time...to answer your ?...i'm not really sure if a stock max is but i know mine is currently (i had a steady girlfriend the entire time my car was stock)
Old 04-02-2001, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by MrBurner
get a body kit and you won't be sorry...the hottest girl came upto my window yesterday and told me how much she liked my car...this type of thing happens all the time...to answer your ?...i'm not really sure if a stock max is but i know mine is currently (i had a steady girlfriend the entire time my car was stock)

hmmm waht does taht say about ur bodykit? u HAD a steady girlfriend... lol just playin wit ya!! i love the kit... but that means nothing... cause im not a chick... hehe
Old 04-02-2001, 07:41 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by ed571
Do the chicks dig the Max? Bottom line...Will i get more pie with the Max or the TL-S? Opinions please.

get an i30t. I have to fight them off every day...

/aac
Old 04-02-2001, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by acitrano

get an i30t. I have to fight them off every day...

/aac

hehe ye i was just about to say... as much as i love my max... when i get to drive my pops GS thats when the necks start breakin and the looks start comin... with that thing its basically like a lifetime pass to all the "pie" u want... hehe
Old 04-02-2001, 08:30 PM

damn those people on the tl-s board are pissing me off...wouldn't mind seeing one on the street and leaving him in my dust
Old 04-02-2001, 08:46 PM

You know it!

Ed, you stole my thought. You must have ESP! Great post! I was stopped in my 97 Max SE about four years ago before I got married and these older chicks stopped me and told me how great looking I am. I am the man of course, but this is a guy site so that does not matter, but you know the first thing they noticed was the car. I had one of the first of the SE's with the 16" stock wheels and this car GOT attention, but I definetly notice the ladies checking me out in my AE. I've even had a couple hotties ask for a ride, but i'm happy in my marriage and refused. Max wins over the TL-S, but a materialistic woman will ride in anything expensive and like it.
Old 04-02-2001, 08:55 PM

definitely.. i get stares all the time and love it.. espicially on a nice sunny day out, just crusin around.. it's the best
Old 04-02-2001, 09:14 PM

Honestly ...

If they are ASIAN girls ... they will 95% go for ACURA/HONDA cars ... dunno what it is ... and will never understand, and I'm ASIAN myself!!!!!!!

If they are ANY other race ... they will most likely go for the Maxima ...

But the TL, IS an ACURA ... which is suppose to be More expensive ... and Chicks are into BLING BLING!!!!!
Old 04-02-2001, 09:47 PM

true empz.. most azn girls are for hondas and dem.. but lately, som of ma nice lookin azn girl friends have really been complimenting my car when i drive them to places... they love it actually and think its amazing...for azns, once they sit in da car they will like, but by looks they wont even notice... but as for the original question, maxima all the way...they look a lot bettter than the tl-s both interior and exterior in my opinion...
Old 04-03-2001, 05:03 AM
Got Bent?

to a certain extent, I would say yes
Old 04-03-2001, 05:35 AM
DKNYchinito

anyone who has been in my ride has compimented me on my max... the frost interior is crucial, once i saw the interior, i decided to buy.

Old 04-03-2001, 05:43 AM
RussMaxManiac

Tell me about it... lol, yesterday alone, I was at my 2nd job working, and the guys in the store were jealous so they started making fun of the car by kidding around, like whos ugly black Maxima is that in the parking lot, and this cute lady was like I hope not that one your talking about out in the far corner, because I could see it a mile away and it is a beauty, I was like yeah don't talk about my new car that way! She was like nice car.....it defintely is a eye catcher!

Old 04-03-2001, 06:37 AM

give me a break. the Max a babe magnet, it's a damn four dour! If you're trolling for a wife and family it might be a magnet. Or maybe a babe whos thinking of mass breading with
that nice back seat.
For a babe magnet try a Porshe or Ferrari, though a lot of women are intimidated by those cars and feel the owner must have small equipement to own exotic cars.
Old 04-03-2001, 07:57 AM
The silent but deadly Moderator

bahahaha

good one mike7. I agree

trolling for a wife, haha.. I think you meant trawling.. but if youre into trolling, to each his own
Old 04-03-2001, 08:34 AM

best of both worlds....sporty yet responsible

I think the Max is a head turner for the girlies (and some guys too i guess ) It exudes a sporty
fun image and yet because its a four door (and has so many baby seat harness points)it also portrays someone who`s responsible and dependable. What more could a woman want?
Old 04-03-2001, 08:37 AM

Re: best of both worlds....sporty yet responsible

chics think guys with little sports cars are trying deliberately to regain their youth and pic up chics. Guys in maximas are confident and more refined so they can buy a four door, sports sedan.
Old 04-03-2001, 02:45 PM

mike777, go get in a porsche and we will drive around and see who gets more women...porsche owners don't get numerous complements daily for their cars...as i said before...i don't know if a stock max is a babe magnet, but i know once you do stuff to ANY car, people will at least look at you more
Old 04-03-2001, 04:14 PM

Originally posted by MrBurner
mike777, go get in a porsche and we will drive around and see who gets more women...porsche owners don't get numerous complements daily for their cars...as i said before...i don't know if a stock max is a babe magnet, but i know once you do stuff to ANY car, people will at least look at you more

I was about to agree w/ bcannon until u responded. I've gotten Linda Blair, head turning, neck breakin stares when I've driven my boss' S2000, especially w/ the top down and my shades on. But since we are comparing the TL-S and the Max, I gotta go for the Max. I've gotten plenty more looks in my Max vs. my last car. (blasting music helps)
Old 04-03-2001, 05:12 PM

I have not noticed a difference in my wife since I have been a Maxima man. My wife would rather I a Buick Century, where she could eat in the car, and park any where.
Old 04-04-2001, 02:18 AM

I have gotten a lot of compliments from the ladies and as I was leaving the parking lot at school, this fine looking chick with sun glasses pulls them down a bit and starts eye balling my maxima. But personally I don't consider it a chick magnet until I get some. Then I'll reconsider.
Old 04-04-2001, 02:47 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by ed571
yea, I had an old woman drive by my maxi said my car looks nice and different than others after I changed my clear corners. Geuss that was my first score =) I will keep working on it untill some hot chicks came up to me for a ride. But be real, I felt my maxi is a accident magnet.....I had a hit and run, dodged about 5 reckless drivers....and I am from bay area.

Welcome to bay area.
Old 04-04-2001, 07:26 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by [maxi-overdose]

yea, I had an old woman drive by my maxi said my car looks nice and different than others after I changed my clear corners. Geuss that was my first score =) I will keep working on it untill some hot chicks came up to me for a ride. But be real, I felt my maxi is a accident magnet.....I had a hit and run, dodged about 5 reckless drivers....and I am from bay area.

Welcome to bay area.
Bay Area? Check out the West Coast forum.
Old 04-04-2001, 08:25 AM

I think you guys need to calm down....no way a max is a babe magnet unless you have some exterior mods done to it...why?

cause people see the max every friggin day...duh people get tired of seeing the samething especially when 1 out of like 7 household has one

bottom line...max is too common to be a chic magnet...
gs4...common...yess...but bling bling...something the max doesnt have
Old 04-04-2001, 08:31 AM

We just need some rap artist to cruise around in a music video in a Max...I'm sure max will rhyme with some lyrics.

Then we will have chics crawling all over us...
Old 04-04-2001, 08:50 AM

Originally posted by bcannon
We just need some rap artist to cruise around in a music video in a Max...I'm sure max will rhyme with some lyrics.

Then we will have chics crawling all over us...
Old 04-04-2001, 09:00 AM

Yes

The Max is more of a babe magnet than a TL because more would rather have a Max.

The Max runs neck and neck though with my GT. For the nightlife babes, the Mustang. For the daycrowd, the Max!
Old 04-04-2001, 06:25 PM

hellz yea

i got a Max se ae fully loaded(sterlin mist ext and black leather int) is a total babe mag, i got a couple of girls come up to me and started talking to me out of no where....i never met them b4. :-)
Old 04-04-2001, 06:56 PM

If You Saw Mine...

Yeah it is. I always catch stares from women in my Maxima. Black SE with tint and 17" wheels. Hell, I'd be staring too if I saw me in it. I really like looking at it when it's parked away from other cars.

Women recognize hot cars regardless of the body style. Coupes get attention because they're sporty by nature. But a Maxima has image, style and whips *** only when it has to. Ladies know there's a different type of fella driving the car. I've gotten a few compliments from guys as well. They better not be staring at me though!
Old 12-11-2001, 01:33 AM

Old thread but wanted to see if anything changed after over 100,000 have been sold
Old 12-11-2001, 02:27 AM

if you want a babe magnet, get an I35 or I30
Old 12-11-2001, 04:06 AM

Originally posted by black019
if you want a babe magnet, get an I35 or I30
damn! what do you guys do? go looking around for the oldest possible posts and bring them back to life?!?!

kafene.

if you want attention, it's gotta be a beach cruiser bicycle butt naked. women will be looking wide eyed.

kafene.
Old 12-11-2001, 05:51 AM

when I had my nice 10% platinum tint, there was one chick at the street light, she pulled her head out of her car and started staring like lookin for some meat. At that time my moms was in the pass. seat and was surprised. I rolled the window down, and she said that likes my tint. If not for moms, I'd pullup and let that chick see the inside of my tinted windows and check out the comfy rear seat. lol
Old 12-11-2001, 06:08 AM

yeah i get hella girls coming up to me when i'm rolling in my max, but instead of handing me their phone numbers they hand me their grocery list..
Old 12-11-2001, 08:00 AM
is invisible

Acura vs. Nissan.

Modded Maximas look good and would probably get more attention.
Now, how about modded TLs?

I find it hard to believe that girls want to put out because of your ride.
Old 12-11-2001, 08:19 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Right.

So, I suppose it depends what kind of "babe" you are going for. For example, some people consider a riced-out Civic a "babe magnet." Not for the type of babes I like getting looks from, however.

The babes I like getting looks from are not turning to look at my Maxima. Although, they do tend to be impressed with the interior. I think the simplicity of the black-on-black interior with not a lot of fancy wood grain and shiny stuff all over the place carries class with it. The few, signature items like the brushed aluminum shifter **** and the white gauges offer just the right accents needed.

The babes I like getting looks from don't even turn to look at the 911's driving by.

I did have an 85 year-old man tell me that my car had "pretty blue headlights" last night walking into a restaurant for dinner.

Quick Reply: Is the Max a babe magnet???