5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Selling my 19" ADR X-Factors with Nitto Tires, Month Old..

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2001, 10:58 PM

It's in the for sale section. I need the money to help with a down payment on a house. 1 Month old, not a scratch.. Tires almost new.. Less than 500 mile on them. Will be selling my Eibachs also.. Let me know if you guys are interested. It's a sad day, having to sell my rims....You can see what they look like at www.punkdork.net/tomi30/default.htm Damnnnnnnnnnnnn..... Thanks in advance...
Old 04-25-2001, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by tomI30
It's in the for sale section. I need the money to help with a down payment on a house. 1 Month old, not a scratch.. Tires almost new.. Less than 500 mile on them. Will be selling my Eibachs also.. Let me know if you guys are interested. It's a sad day, having to sell my rims....You can see what they look like at www.punkdork.net/tomi30/default.htm Damnnnnnnnnnnnn..... Thanks in advance...
why u selling?
Old 04-25-2001, 11:16 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Do I need to spell it out for you?

I-n-e-e-d t-h-e m-o-n-e-y t-o h-e-l-p w-i-t-h a d-o-w-n p-a-y-m-e-n-t o-n a h-o-u-s-e

\
Old 04-26-2001, 08:23 AM

e-i-e-i uh-oh what's poppin'tonite!LOL Sorry to hear that Tom. You were so fresh and so clean!

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
Do I need to spell it out for you?

I-n-e-e-d t-h-e m-o-n-e-y t-o h-e-l-p w-i-t-h a d-o-w-n p-a-y-m-e-n-t o-n a h-o-u-s-e

\
Old 04-26-2001, 08:29 AM

Originally posted by rocketshipon19"
e-i-e-i uh-oh what's poppin'tonite!LOL Sorry to hear that Tom. You were so fresh and so clean!

Like a baby's bottom!
Old 04-26-2001, 10:32 AM

If I don't get a good offer above $1500, then I don't sell. So we'll see, I might have to tell my wife that the offers were to low. Yeahhhhhh.
Old 04-26-2001, 06:14 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

wow

Those are NICCCCCEEEE!!!!!!!
they look too freakin good on your car man, don't do it unless u are in a really big need of $$$, u'll get bored of stock wheels and soon want to get a set of rims again, trust me!
Old 04-26-2001, 10:10 PM

Re: wow

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa
Those are NICCCCCEEEE!!!!!!!
they look too freakin good on your car man, don't do it unless u are in a really big need of $$$, u'll get bored of stock wheels and soon want to get a set of rims again, trust me!
Agreed... you'll be shooting yourself in the foot when you go buy new rims n tires again.
Old 04-27-2001, 01:18 PM

Damm I would but not my style, I do wanna know how you got the spoiler and if I'm not mistaken you got the leather off of a totalled maxima right?
Old 04-27-2001, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by CIRCO

Damm I would but not my style, I do wanna know how you got the spoiler and if I'm not mistaken you got the leather off of a totalled maxima right?
What? CIRCO.... I bought my leather off of n4mant on the for sale forum and my wing from David Burnette at South Point Nissan and my wheels from Discount tire here in Ventura.. What kind of dumb a** comment is that? Do you need receipts? Because I have them.. "Damn I would but not my style," It's posters like you that bring down this org.. Never Assume Sherlock.... Don't waste my time.. Sorry Kev, Punkdork, rocketshippon19", Aznwontonboy, and NYce MaXima that you had to read this post....
Old 04-27-2001, 04:49 PM

Why dont you work part time? In a month, the price of the wheel will pay back!
Old 04-27-2001, 04:57 PM

What? CIRCO.... I bought my leather off of n4mant on the for sale forum and my wing from David Burnette at South Point Nissan and my wheels from Discount tire here in Ventura.. What kind of dumb a** comment is that? Do you need receipts? Because I have them.. "Damn I would but not my style," It's posters like you that bring down this org.. Never Assume Sherlock.... Don't waste my time.. Sorry Kev, Punkdork, rocketshippon19", Aznwontonboy, and NYce MaXima that you had to read this post....
Jeeze I simply said its not my style whats wrong with that? I am looking for a different rim like a R6 or something. What is your problem. I must have gotten you mixed up with someone else. Yeah ok I bring down this org huh? ok
Old 04-27-2001, 05:16 PM

Originally posted by CIRCO

Jeeze I simply said its not my style whats wrong with that? I am looking for a different rim like a R6 or something. What is your problem. I must have gotten you mixed up with someone else. Yeah ok I bring down this org huh? ok
CIRCO.. Remember this is what you said,"I do wanna know how you got the spoiler and if I'm not mistaken you got the leather off of a totalled maxima right?" You didn't just say it wasn't your style. I didn't mean to come on so strong, but why would you make reference to my leather seats and wondering how I got my spoiler? Please tell me what you meant by all this? You didn't just simply say it's not your style, you implied my stuff was stolen.. What else am I supposed to get from that comment? I'm really curious.
Old 04-27-2001, 07:34 PM

CIRCO.. Remember this is what you said,"I do wanna know how you got the spoiler and if I'm not mistaken you got the leather off of a totalled maxima right?" You didn't just say it wasn't your style. I didn't mean to come on so strong, but why would you make reference to my leather seats and wondering how I got my spoiler? Please tell me what you meant by all this? You didn't just simply say it's not your style, you implied my stuff was stolen.. What else am I supposed to get from that comment? I'm really curious.
I think you should lay off CIRCO. I think your wheels look sweet and he wasn't flaming you. He was not accusing you of anything. You posted the following thread on 2/11:

"I just got done installing the leather seats and door panels that came off a totaled 2k GLE. It also came with the GLE Wood trim and middle wood trim automatic shifter piece. The new cars are so easy to install anything on them. There's two screws on the front doors and one on the back and eveything just pops out with ease. The interior looks so sweet with tan leather compared to the GXE cloth. Now it's on to lowering and wheels and then the stillen kit. If anyone has any questions on installing the seats and pannels and middle shifter piece, let me know."

He only wanted to know where you got your spoiler....

Peace
Old 04-27-2001, 07:39 PM

COME ON GUYS! SMART UP! WE KNOW THE GUY IS IN A BAD MOOD BECAUSE HE HAS TO SELL HIS FLAMING WHEELS! SO DONT ADD FIRE TO FLAME!
Old 04-27-2001, 08:08 PM

Tom.. I think he meant like you picked up your seats from a totalled max.. like at a junkyard or whatever (carpartfinder.com etc...) I think lots of people here have gotten stuff from totaled maxes... lets all be happy
Old 04-27-2001, 10:48 PM

Originally posted by punkdork

Tom.. I think he meant like you picked up your seats from a totalled max.. like at a junkyard or whatever (carpartfinder.com etc...) I think lots of people here have gotten stuff from totaled maxes... lets all be happy
Man I feel like such and A$$. I'm sorry CIRCO, I just read your post wrong, and I mean really wrong. I need to get hooked on Phonics or something. CIRCO said " I do want to know where you got your wing and your leather seats." Please accept my appoligies CIRCO and the rest or the org. I read it as, "I don't want to know where you got your spoiler and didn't you get your seats from a totalled car? Do and Don't can change the whole tone. I sure do feel like a major JERK now, sorry CIRCO, I just can't read.... Sorry to everyone....