5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

RedlineGoods.com now boasting LEATHER ARMREST COVERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 01:56 PM
XGaSpAcHo

i just got done putting mine on. and i must say i'm very pleased with how it came out.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i wuld love an auto shift boot
Old 05-07-2005, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by XGaSpAcHo
i just got done putting mine on. and i must say i'm very pleased with how it came out.
Looks sweet, Jay.
Old 05-07-2005, 05:29 PM
XGaSpAcHo

Originally Posted by TheBigDu
Looks sweet, Jay.
thanks man. it turned out being a lot simpler than i anticipated to take the center console out. oh and a word to those of you with heated seats. the blue cable is the driver side heated seat. i realized after i took them both out that i didn't know which went where so i just took a guess.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Pepsiman
A BAD Experience, but I’m totally not Disrespecting... lets make that CLEAR!
(...)
(Really, I’m not being sarcastic! they have great quality products!) but it was a shift boot... :\... errrm... so, disappointedly, I emailed them, to get it straightened out... I even emailed the dude pics as he requested... which I actually took prior but decided not to send... but ended up sending after all... anyhow... I didn't want to pay the shipping to mail the thing back overseas ($10 USPS), but they assured me I would get a refund... so, after being out $40 bucks... I was out another $10 and another 2 weeks... so, when the new product came in - it was an E-Brake boot... however...
(...)
I just gave up and stuck with my boot that I had from CustomEnterprise... which I had to custom make holes and slits for... and looks superb after hours of precision work, however... I’d just be rambling at this point... dunno... I didn't want to go through the hassle of having to wait another 2 weeks, and be out yet another $10 dollars, so I never pursued it further... doubt I can get anything done now... however... am I the only one with a somewhat bad experience?
Hi,

I'm sorry it must have slipped my mind to send you the reimbursement, too bad you didn't remind me I would have done it instantly. Please PM me with your PayPal info and I'll send you the $10 right away.

CustomEnterprise actually sells our products, so I guess you ended up with our ebrake boot anyway!

I'm not sure why the layout of slits, etc. was different in your car than the one we took a template for, maybe there's a difference between 00-01 and 02-03? I'm not sure which way did you install it, OVER the stock rubber surround (which is the way it was designed to be installed) or underneath it (as in the picture on the top of this thread page) - which can be done but doesn't look at good IMO.

Anyway, I assume you ended with an extra ebrake boot, why not send it back to me and get a full refund for it?

Please PM me.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Former Sponsor

A/T shift boot...

Hi guys,

TheBigDu posted a nice write-up on removing the center console (previous page of this post).

I believe it might be possible to get the A/T shift boot developed so that it's mounted by wedging it between the big center piece (the one with the lighter and hazard light and small compartment) and the A/T trim (with the gear indicators).

I'm looking for somebody who would be willing to take some measurements and help us develop that A/T shift boot. There's a FREE leather A/T shift boot to be had in exchange for your help!!

Please PM me if you're interested. BigDu told me he'll do it in a few weeks, but I'd like to get it done sooner than that if anybody would be willing to help.

Having read his write-up carefully I honestly think it's totally doable if the bottom of the boot can be wedged there.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2005, 06:15 AM

Are you willing to make leather wheel covers?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ICULookN
Are you willing to make leather wheel covers?
Hi,

no, not really. Our production is in Europe so it would be a logistical hassle shipping wheels back and forth. And I don't believe in wheel covers that go on top of the existing wheel (without stripping the original upholstery).

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2005, 07:24 AM

anybody got pics of shift boot and ebrake handle w/ an anniversay shift ****?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

no, not really. Our production is in Europe so it would be a logistical hassle shipping wheels back and forth. And I don't believe in wheel covers that go on top of the existing wheel (without stripping the original upholstery).

Thank you,
Maciek
We can strip the covers ourselves without sending the whole wheel. I think having a matching leather wheel cover along with the matching shift ****/e-brake/armrest cover would look real nice. I would love to have a black/tan leather cover with tan stitching to match the rest of the interior. Just something you may want to consider.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nathan
Do you have pictures by any chance of a black armrest cover with that same beige interior? I'm wondering if that would look weird.
Nathan:

That grey colored armrest looks good on beige interior. I have teh same and am thinking about getting one armrest and e-brake. Do you want to combine orders. I wonder if we save on shipping?

Rey
Old 05-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by reyrey
That grey colored armrest looks good on beige interior. I have teh same and am thinking about getting one armrest and e-brake. Do you want to combine orders. I wonder if we save on shipping?
If you guys order two ebrakes and two armrests, I'll cover the shipping for you.

Maciek
Old 05-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

some next 5th gen pics courtesy of Sean:

Here the ebrake boot has been installed the way we designed it, INSTEAD of the ugly rubber surround. We'll have more pics soon.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 05-11-2005, 11:38 AM

If you guys order two ebrakes and two armrests, I'll cover the shipping for you.

Maciek
Nathan:

How about we post this on TMEC?

Rey

Maciek:

Are you familiar with TMEC (Toronto Maxima Enthusiast Club)? here is the site: http://www.torontomaxima.com/

You may want to post this offer under Group deals.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:39 AM

Maciek
Maciek:

I PM'ed you about the A/T Shift Boot. Did you get that?
Old 05-11-2005, 11:52 AM

Maciek
Maciek:

I PM'ed you about the A/T Shift Boot. Did you get that? I'm definitely interested in the A/T boot.

Thanks

Rey
Old 05-11-2005, 12:05 PM

Maciek:

I PM'ed you about the A/T Shift Boot. Did you get that? I'm definitely interested in the A/T boot.

Thanks

Rey
Maciek:

Disregard these 2 messages. Just saw your email. Sorry about this.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Maciek:

Are you familiar with TMEC (Toronto Maxima Enthusiast Club)? here is the site: http://www.torontomaxima.com/

You may want to post this offer under Group deals.
Here's the deal. If you guys post it and we have people signing up to the group buy, I'd be happy to back it and deliver. I can sell for slightly less than 10% (our regular discount code rebate) if I can ship to only one or two locations.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 05-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Still Here... IM me for more..

Hey Maciek,

Got my shifter boot, e-brake boot, and armrest cover yesterday! They look very nice! Thanks!

roy
Old 05-20-2005, 07:17 AM

Can the e-brake neck fit over an aftermarket e-brake like the Momo on this website?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/335778/4

Can I get the double/quadruple stitching on the armrest cover?
Old 05-20-2005, 07:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Can the e-brake neck fit over an aftermarket e-brake like the Momo on this website?

Hey,

it most certainly can - we just have to make it wider for you. If you can measure the girth of the MOMO handle in the point where you want the boot to sit, we'll customize your boot accordingly.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 05-20-2005, 08:13 AM
XGaSpAcHo

i doubt it. but what you can do in that case is slip it over the regular handle and then replace it with the momo one once the boot is already on.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

new pics of the shift boot, ebrake boot, armrest cover combo:

Discount code coming today or tomorrow!

Maciek
Old 06-08-2005, 11:10 PM

did ya have to do this right when i spent all my money?? haha, it always seems to happen like that...eventually i'll get a shift and e-brake boot...just can't afford them yet...good luck on the sales, and i can't wait to contribute (but i have to unfortunately!)
Old 06-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. Here are two very interesting two-tone color combinations. There are two pictures for each, first one with flash, second one - without it.

BLACK/CREAM

VIOLETY BLUE/CREAM

Here's a current 10% discount code again: 3GBM5484YW2. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 15TH!

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek
Old 06-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

thanks to Reynaldo Reyes we have an AT shift boot for the 00-01 (and I think also for 02-03)!

He ordered a manual boot and installed in over the AT shift plate. I'm looking forward to the instructions (soon), but it's supposed to be a no brainer.

The end result? NEAT!!

I believe the same can be applied for 02-03, the shifter seem to be near identical. Anybody willing to try it out?

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 06-10-2005, 06:34 PM

Can you extend the discount code until Friday?
Old 06-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Can you extend the discount code until Friday?
Hi,

I already answered your question in another thread I believe, but yes, I can - email me when you're ready to order.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 06-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Rob01ski

Hi,

thanks to Reynaldo Reyes we have an AT shift boot for the 00-01 (and I think also for 02-03)!

He ordered a manual boot and installed in over the AT shift plate. I'm looking forward to the instructions (soon), but it's supposed to be a no brainer.

The end result? NEAT!!

I believe the same can be applied for 02-03, the shifter seem to be near identical. Anybody willing to try it out?

Thank you!
Maciek

No **** never thought that could be dont looks nice, yo make him do a write up. Co jest Maciek jak tam leci? Man ale bym hcial byc teraz w polsce takie nudy wstanah, ja pierdole. Hey how long is the wait for this, to znaczy ile zhodzi shipping?

Old 06-11-2005, 11:31 PM

I have a 2000 I30 and would love some nice leather accents. My center armrest and AT shifter are the same as a 00-01 Maxima, so that should not be a problem.

I dont want to just change the armrest and shifter though. Do you guys do door panel inserts as well? If you do, you can count on me to deck out my entire car.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NewLoveI30
I have a 2000 I30 and would love some nice leather accents. My center armrest and AT shifter are the same as a 00-01 Maxima, so that should not be a problem.

I dont want to just change the armrest and shifter though. Do you guys do door panel inserts as well? If you do, you can count on me to deck out my entire car.
Hi,

sorry, we only do the shift boot, brake boot and the armrest covers. I believe in specialization...

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 06-16-2005, 09:23 PM

Hi,

I already answered your question in another thread I believe, but yes, I can - email me when you're ready to order.

Thank you,
Maciek
Sent you an email.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rob01ski
No **** never thought that could be dont looks nice, yo make him do a write up. Co jest Maciek jak tam leci? Man ale bym hcial byc teraz w polsce takie nudy wstanah, ja pierdole. Hey how long is the wait for this, to znaczy ile zhodzi shipping?
What happened? Did you fall asleep on your keyboard?
Old 06-17-2005, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by pikers
oh wow....someone needs to look at the poster's name....maciek...do you think that's american?

on a side note, that auto shift boot looks really good! is that frost interior? because you obviously found a really good match for that! great job!
Old 06-20-2005, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by pikers
It's another language, stop post whoring.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello,

We'd like to present another new two-tone color combination. This one is particularly dear to our hearts, seeing as red and white are the colors of the flag of Poland, where we spend a LOT of our time on RedlineGoods' production and shipping.

Which gives us an idea we'd like to follow to make a shift boot in the color of the US flag... Maybe red/white two-tone with a LOT of blue stitching... ?

Here's another 10% discount code: 3JA5489HIN0. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek
Old 07-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Thanks to Brian we now have even more pics of our regular 6spd shift boot installed in an AT 5th gen!

Here's a current discount code for you Max'ers! 3N5O5NJ6N51

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 07-12-2005, 05:32 AM

Awesome, good to know, my needs replacing soon
Old 07-12-2005, 05:34 AM

Awesome.....good to know.... my needs replacing
Old 07-12-2005, 06:07 AM
XGaSpAcHo

how does that attach to the shifter so as not to slide down?

Quick Reply: RedlineGoods.com now boasting LEATHER ARMREST COVERS!!